Windows 10: Beeping like a morse code

Discus and support Beeping like a morse code in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I have been trying to find solutions for this issue. Why is my PC creating a sound like a morse code every time I hit or pressed the caps locked key.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by June Corneja, Feb 11, 2024.

1. Beeping like a morse code

I have been trying to find solutions for this issue. Why is my PC creating a sound like a morse code every time I hit or pressed the caps locked key. While on caps locked its continuously typing G on its own until you depress Shift key.Thanks June

:)

June Corneja, Feb 11, 2024
  2. BulldogXX Win User

Beep codes

That's Morse code for SO.

SO ... what's your question? The brilliant Microsoft Forum Administrator (or whatever they're calling themselves these days) scr*wed up another question by splitting a post into something meaningless.

By any chance, are you asking about 'beeps' that you hear from your computer? If so, that's called a beep code (really!) and it actually has a meaning that varies from manufacturer to manufacturer.

Contact the manufacturer of your computer and ask them to explain the meaning of your particular beep code. Or you can search for 'beep codes' (without the quotes) on their technical support website.

BulldogXX, Feb 11, 2024
  3. BIOS Beep Codes

Hello all,

I have been having a nightmarish problem with solving the mystery of why my system will not boot. I think I have done everything everyone has suggested to me, and I'm just flat out of ideas. So I put everything back together and I finally get some beep codes, before I was getting nothing.

My code was 1-3-1 One long beep, 3 short beeps, followed a second later by another short beep.

The bios is Phoenix Award Bios.

Thank you all. *Rockout :rockout:

llllllllllll, Feb 11, 2024
  4. Beeping like a morse code

Weird morse code beeping when installing program

I rencently swapped out my power supply as well as boot drive for newer ones meaning I had to re-install Windows. I've been having this weird issue, however, on my new system that whenever I install a program, and the pop-up asks if you want to run the installer or not, that some weird "morse code" sounding rapid playing beeps are made + my system slows down while the "yes or no" box is there. It usually goes away again but one time it didn't and I had to restart. The noises come from the system and not my motherboard.

Anyone know what it might be? My thermals are OK and the system runs fine outside of this. I can try and get footage of the issue if it might help troubleshoot, but it only sounds occassionally.

BumHolland, Feb 11, 2024
Thema:

Beeping like a morse code

1. Beeping like a morse code - Similar Threads - Beeping morse code

2. Beeping like a morse code

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Beeping like a morse code: I have been trying to find solutions for this issue. Why is my PC creating a sound like a morse code every time I hit or pressed the caps locked key. While on caps locked its continuously typing G on its own until you depress Shift key.Thanks June...
  3. Beeping like a morse code

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Beeping like a morse code: I have been trying to find solutions for this issue. Why is my PC creating a sound like a morse code every time I hit or pressed the caps locked key. While on caps locked its continuously typing G on its own until you depress Shift key.Thanks June...
  4. caps locked beep like a morse code when hit or pressed

in Windows 10 Gaming
    caps locked beep like a morse code when hit or pressed: Windows is beeping like a morse code every time I hit or pressed caps lock key. While its on caps locked, continually typing on its own. I had replaced keyboard twice already but the same beeps I am hearing.June...
  5. caps locked beep like a morse code when hit or pressed

caps locked beep like a morse code when hit or pressed: Windows is beeping like a morse code every time I hit or pressed caps lock key. While its on caps locked, continually typing on its own. I had replaced keyboard twice already but the same beeps I am hearing.June...
  6. My computer is saying weird morse code.

My computer is saying weird morse code.: So i was going to join a game but when i joined my computer immediatly crashed and when the game crashed i heard "--- ..- -" that means OUT.Am i the first ever person this happened to ?...
  7. Ending a Task called Feeds in task manger causes Morse code like crash

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Ending a Task called Feeds in task manger causes Morse code like crash: So I left the house for a bit and came back to the news tab being open but not being able to close it. The only thing that sprang to my mind was to use task manager to close it. So I opened task and found an app called "Feeds" and saw it was using 1 GB of RAM. So I closed it...
  8. Weird morse code beeping when installing program

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Weird morse code beeping when installing program: I rencently swapped out my power supply as well as boot drive for newer ones meaning I had to re-install Windows. I've been having this weird issue, however, on my new system that whenever I install a program, and the pop-up asks if you want to run the installer or not, that...
  9. Weird morse code beeping when installing program

Weird morse code beeping when installing program: I rencently swapped out my power supply as well as boot drive for newer ones meaning I had to re-install Windows. I've been having this weird issue, however, on my new system that whenever I install a program, and the pop-up asks if you want to run the installer or not, that...
  10. My computer spoke to me in Morse code

in Windows 10 Customization
    My computer spoke to me in Morse code: The other day my computer made beeping noises. The beeping was .... .. , I looked it up and it means Hi. Why did it say this? Has my computer been infected with a virus?...