Windows 10: Beeping noise from computer?

Discus and support Beeping noise from computer? in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; My Pavilion HP All-in-one started beeping very loud today. I turned it on, then there were 3 low beeps, then continuous, high-pitched beeps. I have no... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by AbilHamded, Mar 22, 2020.

1. Beeping noise from computer?

My Pavilion HP All-in-one started beeping very loud today. I turned it on, then there were 3 low beeps, then continuous, high-pitched beeps. I have no clue what happened over night as I used it before the incident. My windows version is Windows 10.

:)

AbilHamded, Mar 22, 2020

2. computer makes loud beeping noise

computer freezes completely makes a loud beeping noise cant stay on most time more than 10 minutes

Sweetness1two, Mar 22, 2020
  3. kisskaan Win User
    DIGITAL BEEPING NOISE FROM 6630 and 6133 too..

moving parts ??? are you absolutely serious about this suggestion ?

it is a digital mobile phone.. digital means no moving parts.. except the vibration section i guess.. but you need to hear the noise.. and its not only my mobile phone.. so its not something reasonable to contact support in order to get it fixed.. and moreover
    !! its a digital beeping noise.. im NOT talking about a ticking noise like a bomb here !! its more like a cpu processing noise.. something melodical.. please more serious suggestions !! anyone ???

kisskaan, Mar 22, 2020
  4. Beeping noise from computer?

Beeping noises

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

We would be glad to help you with the issue you are facing today. I understand the difficulty with the problem.

Method: 1

I would suggest you to place your computer in clean boot to check if the third party applications conflicting & check if the issue persists.

Clean boot:

Please follow the link to perform a clean boot:

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/929135

Note: After you have finished clean boot, follow these steps to boot to normal startup.

a) Press the ‘Windows + R’ key on the keyboard.

b) In the ‘Run’ windows type ’MSCONFIG’ and click ‘Ok’.

c) On the ‘General’ tab, click the ‘Normal Startup’ option, and then click ‘OK’.

d) When you are prompted to restart the computer, click ‘Restart

Method: 2

• Get into the Control Panel.
    • If it is opened in a Category
      view then select Hardware and Sound.
    • Click on Change system sounds link of the
      System option.
    • And if your Control Panel opens up in a
      Classic view then click on the Sound icon directly.
    • The Sound will now be arrived on the screen.
    • Take yourself to the Sounds tab.
    • Now under the Program Events section scroll down and select the option which reads as
      Default Beep.
    • After opting the Default Beep, go to the
      Sounds section and click on the drop down menu.
    • In the obtained list look for the option none and set it as the
      Sound.
    • Now click on Ok to disable the
      Beep sound.

Hope this helps in resolving the issue. If the issue persists, do get back to us. We will be happy to assist you.

Thank you.

Mohammed AliAli, Mar 22, 2020
Thema:

Beeping noise from computer?

1. Beeping noise from computer? - Similar Threads - Beeping noise computer

2. Beep Noise From Jabra Evolve Headset

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Beep Noise From Jabra Evolve Headset: Hello!The nvidia icon on the background processes was saying to update the graphics driver, and once I updated it, after couple minutes randomly I heard 5 beeps from my Jabra headset. Now, I wanted to know if those beeps were a sign of low battery from my headset, and yes...
  3. Computer shuts off and makes loud beeping noises

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Computer shuts off and makes loud beeping noises: my computer shuts off and makes loud beeping noises when it turns on. What are the potential issues and how do I fix and prevent it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/computer-shuts-off-and-makes-loud-beeping-noises/cf83edda-16dc-4418-a470-e042596ef8d9
  4. Beeping noises

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Beeping noises: Hi, a few days ago my laptop started making random beeping noises, even when muted. I didn't have this problem at all on Linux. submitted by /u/friedcouch [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ji5brd/beeping_noises/
  5. Laggy Computer fixed by beeping noise

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Laggy Computer fixed by beeping noise: So I was just using my computer recently when it got really really laggy (never has it got so laggy), so I decided to open my anti-virus (Avira) to do a full scale scan incase it was some sort of virus. I know it'd lagged the computer even more so I left it to do its thing....
  6. Beeping noise from computer?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Beeping noise from computer?: My Pavilion HP All-in-one started beeping very loud today. I turned it on, then there were 3 low beeps, then continuous, high-pitched beeps. I have no clue what happened over night as I used it before the incident. My windows version is Windows 10....
  7. computer makes loud beeping noise

computer makes loud beeping noise: computer freezes completely makes a loud beeping noise cant stay on most time more than 10 minutes https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/computer-makes-loud-beeping-noise/445b9e8d-fa24-41e4-8bff-bd80f464defd
  8. Windows 10 Beeping noises

Windows 10 Beeping noises: Whenever i open anything in my taskbar my computer lags for a second and i hear a three beeps. What is this and how can i make it stop https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-beeping-noises/914fd4e2-f88b-40cc-bdf5-a3b203a1b2ce
  9. Re beeping noise from PC

Re beeping noise from PC: Hello I think I have the answer, but would like someone to confirm my theory.... My PC has started beeping intermittently, I believe it only happens when transferring files across...I noticed that when the PC beeps the file transfer stops for a few seconds then...
  10. Strange beeping noises coming from my computer, how to mute?

in Windows 10 Support
    Strange beeping noises coming from my computer, how to mute?: Hello, I recently built a computer and installed Windows Ten on it. I am using it for gaming, but ever since the first boot up, there have been some strange, "beeping" noises constantly going on *sarc. It almost sounds like a dulled electric pencil sharpener, but with high...