Windows 10: Beeping noise when I press my spacebar

Discus and support Beeping noise when I press my spacebar in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hello, I have a Surface Book and sometime last week my spacebar key started making a beeping noise whenever I press it. The noise disappears when I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by AndreAndriola, Sep 8, 2020.

1. Beeping noise when I press my spacebar

Hello,

I have a Surface Book and sometime last week my spacebar key started making a beeping noise whenever I press it. The noise disappears when I have my sound turned off but, I don't like having to resort to that. I don't have sticky keys on and I've disabled them just to make sure. I'm not sure what the issue is and is hoping someone could help me. I reset the software to a date before this happened and the issue was not fixed.

:)

AndreAndriola, Sep 8, 2020
  2. RunFL Win User

Hearing beeping noise while pressing q button on keyboard

Original Title: Hearing a beeping noise when I press Q

My Q key started emitting a beeping noise in my headphones when I use it, once when I press it and once when I release it (kind of sounds like push-to-talk). Sometimes I will even hear the default windows 'alert noise' in addition to the beeping. I disabled
    sticky keys and filter keys to no avail and haven't found anything in my 'ease of access' settings that would cause this. I use my Q key a lot when gaming, sometimes holding it down for 5-10 seconds, so I figure it must have started there.

Thanks in advance for any help.

RunFL, Sep 8, 2020
  3. Arun B J Win User
    Beeping noises

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern regarding the issue that you are facing.

From what you have mentioned, I would suggest you to try these steps to see if it resolves the issue

Method 1: Hardware Troubleshoot

Windows 10 has a built-in troubleshooter to check and fix issues with Sound. I would suggest you to run this troubleshooter to check if the issue is with your Audio

Refer these steps:

• Press Windows key +X, select Control panel
    • Change the view by option on the top right to Large icons
    • Click on troubleshooting and click on the view all option on the left panel
    • Run the playing Audio troubleshooter

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Arun B J, Sep 8, 2020
  4. kisskaan Win User

Beeping noise when I press my spacebar

DIGITAL BEEPING NOISE FROM 6630 and 6133 too..

moving parts ??? are you absolutely serious about this suggestion ?

it is a digital mobile phone.. digital means no moving parts.. except the vibration section i guess.. but you need to hear the noise.. and its not only my mobile phone.. so its not something reasonable to contact support in order to get it fixed.. and moreover
    !! its a digital beeping noise.. im NOT talking about a ticking noise like a bomb here !! its more like a cpu processing noise.. something melodical.. please more serious suggestions !! anyone ???

kisskaan, Sep 8, 2020
Thema:

Beeping noise when I press my spacebar

1. Beeping noise when I press my spacebar - Similar Threads - Beeping noise press

2. Beep noise after long press of a key

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Beep noise after long press of a key: Hello, i have the issue that when i play for example PUBG, windows beeps very repeatedly when i press any button for a longer time. The beeping itself is not the problem but windows stops the input of that key and i have to stop pressing that key for it to work again.Can...
  3. Beep noise after long press of a key

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Beep noise after long press of a key: Hello, i have the issue that when i play for example PUBG, windows beeps very repeatedly when i press any button for a longer time. The beeping itself is not the problem but windows stops the input of that key and i have to stop pressing that key for it to work again.Can...
  4. Beeping noise when pressing the keys shift, w and a at the same time

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Beeping noise when pressing the keys shift, w and a at the same time: I play games and in every single game i try i cant press shift w and a at the same time and it only makes a beeping sound after a second or two, I have all updated drivers however im using a pc/2 slot keyboard, all my sticky keys and accessibility settings have been turned...
  5. Beeping noise when pressing the keys shift, w and a at the same time

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Beeping noise when pressing the keys shift, w and a at the same time: I play games and in every single game i try i cant press shift w and a at the same time and it only makes a beeping sound after a second or two, I have all updated drivers however im using a pc/2 slot keyboard, all my sticky keys and accessibility settings have been turned...
  6. when i press the spacebar it inserts a space andb

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    when i press the spacebar it inserts a space andb: thisb isb anb exampleb ofbb whatb isb happeningb itb alsob happensb whenb ib pressb b .when ib press b itb insertsb ab space.iveb checkb ib dontb haveb anyb macrosb runningiveb aslob uninstalledb myb keb b oradb onb deviceb managerb ab db resetb nothingb helped...
  7. I have a beeping noise

in Windows 10 Customization
    I have a beeping noise: I have a beeping noise that is like doooo, long pause DO DO DO. What may this be and what is a fix for it? My pc is a AlienWare Aurora R11 incase that's helpful. It recently started yesterday. I have restarted my pc and unplugged everything and plugged it back in. I recently...
  8. problem when i press letter K and a beep noise when i press page down

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    problem when i press letter K and a beep noise when i press page down: hi , i installe the windows 10 for second time because i have a strange problem , when i type the letter K its going to tool bar and only there i can type k , not in office world , excel or even here and onother issue when i press page down and number 8 i always have a beep...
  9. Beeping noises

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Beeping noises: Hi, a few days ago my laptop started making random beeping noises, even when muted. I didn't have this problem at all on Linux. submitted by /u/friedcouch [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ji5brd/beeping_noises/
  10. Games Crashing When I Press Spacebar

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Games Crashing When I Press Spacebar: Ever since I upgraded to Win10 my games have been crashing when I press Spacebar. I play D3 and LoL. Both of them I use spacebar a lot in so my games crash a lot. It doesn't happen every time, but the times it doesn't crash the screen kinda flickers (Not always, but maybe...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. when i click space bar while gaming it will sounds