Windows 10: Beeping Sound When Repeatedly Pressing Shift

Discus and support Beeping Sound When Repeatedly Pressing Shift in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Whenever I press shift multiple times System Sounds makes a really annoying beeping sound. I have already disabled Sticky, Toggle and Filter Keys to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by DerpedUpCow, Apr 12, 2017.

1. Beeping Sound When Repeatedly Pressing Shift

Whenever I press shift multiple times System Sounds makes a really annoying beeping sound. I have already disabled Sticky, Toggle and Filter Keys to try and fix the issue, but it didn't work.

Would love some help, has been happening since I updated Windows about a week ago.

:)

DerpedUpCow, Apr 12, 2017
  2. ali_raja Win User

N72, Picture Capturing Sound of Camera, How Turn it Off

Hi,

I want to know that when we capure image using mobile camera, it gives a sound when we press capture, i want to silet this sound, if we shift the mobile on silent mode, even then it also heard,

Please Help me in Turning Off this beep.

ali_raja, Apr 12, 2017
  3. keyboard help

my shift and ctrl key makes a beep sound each time i press them and they dont work, i have gone to ease of access center but still nothing is changing.

lukman sarumi, Apr 12, 2017
  4. Beeping Sound When Repeatedly Pressing Shift

found a fix, theres actually 2 different settings contributing to the right shift noises (very, very annoying when windows has noisy settings on by default).

1- Control Panel - All Control Panel Items - Ease of Access Center - Set up Sticky Keys, untick "turn on sticky keys when shift is pressed five times"

2- Control Panel - All Control Panel Items - Ease of Access Center - Set up Filter Keys, untick "Turn on Filter Keys when right SHIFT is pressed for 8 seconds"

both settings can also (much easier) be accessed through "make the keybored easier to use" through the 'god mode' control panel. dont know for certain if #2 is mandatory to fix this as i did this in rivers but spam shift whyll changing the settings to find out i guess.

SoulTechnology, Jan 29, 2018
Thema:

Beeping Sound When Repeatedly Pressing Shift

1. Beeping Sound When Repeatedly Pressing Shift - Similar Threads - Beeping Sound Repeatedly

2. Beeping noise when pressing the keys shift, w and a at the same time

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Beeping noise when pressing the keys shift, w and a at the same time: I play games and in every single game i try i cant press shift w and a at the same time and it only makes a beeping sound after a second or two, I have all updated drivers however im using a pc/2 slot keyboard, all my sticky keys and accessibility settings have been turned...
  3. Beeping noise when pressing the keys shift, w and a at the same time

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Beeping noise when pressing the keys shift, w and a at the same time: I play games and in every single game i try i cant press shift w and a at the same time and it only makes a beeping sound after a second or two, I have all updated drivers however im using a pc/2 slot keyboard, all my sticky keys and accessibility settings have been turned...
  4. My P key makes a beep sound when pressed.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My P key makes a beep sound when pressed.: Everytime the 'P' key is pressed it beeps and when on file explorer pressing P selects pictures folder. Hardware troubleshooting says nothing needs troubleshooting. The 'P' still inputs just makes an annoying sound while doing so....
  5. My P key makes a beep sound when pressed.

My P key makes a beep sound when pressed.: Everytime the 'P' key is pressed it beeps and when on file explorer pressing P selects pictures folder. Hardware troubleshooting says nothing needs troubleshooting. The 'P' still inputs just makes an annoying sound while doing so....
  6. My P key makes a beep sound when pressed.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. Beeping when pressing 'ctrl, alt, shift, and win' keys windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Beeping when pressing 'ctrl, alt, shift, and win' keys windows 11: Hello, for some reason the windows, alt, ctrl, and shift keys beep when I press then, I can get it to stop by pressing 2 of the keys at the same time, but if I switch to another window, like for example, a game, and the beeping resumes. I've pretty much searched everywhere...
  8. Beeping when pressing 'ctrl, alt, shift, and win' keys windows 11

Beeping when pressing 'ctrl, alt, shift, and win' keys windows 11: Hello, for some reason the windows, alt, ctrl, and shift keys beep when I press then, I can get it to stop by pressing 2 of the keys at the same time, but if I switch to another window, like for example, a game, and the beeping resumes. I've pretty much searched everywhere...
  9. double short beep sound when pressing buttons

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    double short beep sound when pressing buttons: sometimes out of my speakers widnows does beep-beep sound. it also sometimes occurs randomly when i just press buttons like space button. than i can press button many times to hear beep sound. its always double beep and nothing special happens on the screen. i have updated...
  10. Beeping sound when pressing the D on my keyboard

in Windows 10 Customization
    Beeping sound when pressing the D on my keyboard: Sooo i probably pressed a commbination that made it when i press D it makes a beep and does something but i don't know what or how to turn it off. When restarting it fixes it for 5 minutes and then it starts again. I closed every program to see if that helped and that does...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. what makes a beeping noise when you press shift

2. BEEPING NOISE WHEN I PRESS SHIFT

3. shift key makes beep

4. Ctrl Shift T Beeping Noise,
  5. when playing games clicking multiple times makes computer beep,
  6. sound when pressing shift,
  7. pressing shift often sound,
  8. What is the beeping sound when I press shift,
  9. beeping sound when pressing windows key,
  10. beeping sound pressing ctrl shift windoes,
  11. windows beeping when pressing shift key often