Windows 10: begginers get confuse here

Discus and support begginers get confuse here in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Looking for Nanny!! IT idiot here .. wat should I begin with ?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by pchancl, Jan 16, 2020.

1. pchancl Win User

begginers get confuse here

Looking for Nanny!! IT idiot here ..

wat should I begin with ?

:)

pchancl, Jan 16, 2020

2. New FF - passwords

Hi:

If that setting is already enabled, then I suggest as the next troubleshooting step might be Mozilla Safe Mode (not to be confused with Windows Safe Mode)):

Troubleshoot Firefox issues using Safe Mode | Firefox Help

• Please report back and let us know the outcome, as it will dictate the next steps.
    • Also: please tell us what AV/AM/firewall programs are you running on this system?

Thanks,
    MM

MoxieMomma, Jan 16, 2020
  3. locutus12 Win User
    X800GTO2 AUTOMATED FLASH UTILITY Via DVD\CD... Very easy begginers get confuse here :)

hmmm... i dont mean to worry you but thats not good... *Confused begginers get confuse here :confused:

what exactly did you do to it originally, tell me step by step and list the files you used (including links if possible) i will try to back track and recreate the error using VMware if i can (VMware a special tool i use for testing crap out *Smile begginers get confuse here :) )

locutus12, Jan 16, 2020
  4. Jstn7477 Win User

Mitsubishi Intros A Pair of New DiamondCrysta Wide Series Monitors

Looks like they are IPS, but is it true that they are fully 120Hz compliant? I see they seem to list Dual Link DVI connections but I'm confused by the diagram that suggests the monitor internally generates the extra frames. *Confused begginers get confuse here :confused:

Jstn7477, Jan 16, 2020
Thema:

1. begginers get confuse here - Similar Threads - begginers confuse here

2. confused

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    confused: So, I recently have been dealing with my account being locked for 'suspicious' activity. I decided to check my activity out of curiosity and came across something different. I clicked on it because it said I had been on my account at one in the morning, and I don't really...
  3. confuse

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    confuse: my PC is running on i3 9100 processoryes, I have turbo boost enabled but the turbo speed never pass 3,7 GHzcan some1 explain why that happen? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/confuse/db73f242-d159-4974-a0f5-91bd0d58a70a
  4. I'm confused about windows license here

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    I'm confused about windows license here: I have a question, is it legal to use non-activated windows? because I found different answers about this in a Microsoft thread like this I'm sorry if my English is bad, coz I'm not English...
  5. A bit confused here...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    A bit confused here...: Hello everybody. I'll try to keep this one as short as possible, if you need any more details, just reply obviously. So, I installed on my Acer Nitro AN515-31 the Windows 10 Enterprise I like installing and uninstalling the OS, testing different stuff, yes, this is a test...
  6. Confused . . .

in Windows 10 Customization
    Confused . . .: My computer, is a Dell Vostro 3583, laptop. Running, Windows 10 Pro. It's a stand alone. Running on WiFi. But, movies, videos, everything. Stops, and starts. Very, annoying! So, I thought. I would get, a WiFi Booster. This, is where, I need some, help. The, first link...
  7. Confusing

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Confusing: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/BaldiGaming [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ffm73l/confusing/
  8. confused

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    confused: when changing the lock screen to a photo how do I make it fit the screen, the way its showing now is way to big, it's like it's been zoomed in really bad!! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/confused/3aff399e-8a74-4911-afbb-93d3d840671f
  9. Getting crowded in here ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Getting crowded in here ?: Hi Folks I need a little assistance, I have just completed a new build. I have a storage problem I hope you can help me with ? I have down loaded a rather large game (BF1) onto my C: Drive which is a Samsung 250GB Evo PCI-E 3.0 SSD, I would really like to move this file...
  10. Installation starts from the beggining

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Installation starts from the beggining: Good morning: I used the Media Creation Tool to install Windows 10 Pro on a machine via USB. All goes fine, except that when the Installation restarts after Copying Windows Files, and Copyng Installation files. Then the setup shows again the fist installation screen...