Windows 10: Beginner how set back to previous ios build and assorted state when first unpack the laptop

Discus and support Beginner how set back to previous ios build and assorted state when first unpack the laptop in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Beginner how set back to previous ios build and assorted state when first unpack the laptopI'll spend about £300 pounds on laptop and it doesn't... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by laptopuser1 parcel, Apr 20, 2024.

1. Beginner how set back to previous ios build and assorted state when first unpack the laptop

Beginner how set back to previous ios build and assorted state when first unpack the laptopI'll spend about £300 pounds on laptop and it doesn't simpifiy the mess im am in.I always was using local account to not mendle the state of layout and screen wallpaper given to me when first unpack laptop how do I'll retrieve and make sure it saved and not altered that way and stored in microsoft account when I use it to rest and reinstall or on an another laptop. How do save different selections of different usageLike want to save and load into the first time i had use laptop with original ios build

:)

laptopuser1 parcel, Apr 20, 2024

2. reverting to previous build/version

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I would appreciate if you could answer few questions to narrow down the issue.

• When the computer did froze? Is it when you tried to roll back?
    • Did you receive any error message?
    I suggest you to remove all the external devices plugged in to the computer and check if it helps to resolve the issue. If the issue persists, please restart the computer and check whether it rolled back or not. If it loads Windows 10,
    I suggest you to download the latest ISO of Windows 10 and perform automatic repair.

http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/software-download/windows10

Steps to perform repair:

a) Insert the installation DVD or USB
    and boot Windows 8 from it.

b) In the ‘Windows setup’ page select the language to install’, ‘Time and currency format’ and the ‘keyboard or input method’ and click on ‘next’.

c) Click on ‘Repair your computer’ and select ‘Troubleshoot’.

d) Click on ‘Advanced options’ and select ‘Automatic Repair’ and select the operating system.

If you really would like to rollback, I suggest you to refer the below article on How to go back to the previous operating system (Windows 7/8.1) from Windows 10.

How to recover a previous build(s) or your original version of Windows using the Recovery or Rollback feature - Revised July 23rd, 2015

Redirecting

Hope the information helps. Let us know if you need further assistance. We will be happy

to help.

Thank you.

Krishna Prasobh V, Apr 20, 2024
  3. Error wsclient want to roll back to previous build

Hi Keith,

Thank you for posting in Community.

We understand your concern and we will provide the assistance required to help you resolve the issue.

Before we proceed, I would like you to provide the information stated below:

1. What is the exact error message that you received?

2. Did you make any changes prior to the error message?

3. Did you open any app or task when you receive the error?

As per your query, I am led to believe that you want to Roll Back to the previous build. Before you do so, I would suggest that you perform the steps mentioned below and check if it rectifies the issue.

1. On the search bar type, Task Scheduler

2. Navigate to Microsoft/Windows/WS

3. Right click on the task WSRefreshBannedAppsListTask

4. Click Disable

If the above stated step did not help, then I would suggest that you follow the steps below to Roll Back to previous build.

1. Click on Start Menu, then click on Settings.

2. Then click on Update and Security.

3. On the left menu pane click on Recovery and then select the
    Go back to Earlier Build option.

Hope this helps.

Vanessa Sohtun, Apr 20, 2024
  4. benarm100 Win User

Beginner how set back to previous ios build and assorted state when first unpack the laptop

Is there a list of Skype addresses of people who want to practice beginners french or beginners english?

Is there a list of Skype addresses of people who want to practice beginners french or beginners english?

* Moved from Vista, Music, etc.

* Original title: Beginners french or beginners english

benarm100, Apr 20, 2024
Thema:

Beginner how set back to previous ios build and assorted state when first unpack the laptop

1. Beginner how set back to previous ios build and assorted state when first unpack the laptop - Similar Threads - Beginner set previous

2. Beginner how set back to previous windows os build when first unpack the laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Beginner how set back to previous windows os build when first unpack the laptop: Beginner how set back to previous windows os build and assorted state when first unpack the laptopI'll spend about £300 pounds on new laptop and starting updating think it upgraded the windows os build number and I'm trying to retrieve old windows os build number and...
  3. Beginner how set back to previous windows os build when first unpack the laptop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Beginner how set back to previous windows os build when first unpack the laptop: Beginner how set back to previous windows os build and assorted state when first unpack the laptopI'll spend about £300 pounds on new laptop and starting updating think it upgraded the windows os build number and I'm trying to retrieve old windows os build number and...
  4. Beginner how set back to previous ios build when first unpack the laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Beginner how set back to previous ios build when first unpack the laptop: Beginner how set back to previous os build and assorted state when first unpack the laptopI'll spend about £300 pounds on laptop and it doesn't simpifiy the mess im am in.The os build i had and lost is window 11 home and os build 10.0.22621.1555I always was using local...
  5. Beginner how set back to previous ios build when first unpack the laptop

Beginner how set back to previous ios build when first unpack the laptop: Beginner how set back to previous os build and assorted state when first unpack the laptopI'll spend about £300 pounds on laptop and it doesn't simpifiy the mess im am in.The os build i had and lost is window 11 home and os build 10.0.22621.1555I always was using local...
  6. Beginner how set back to previous windows os build and assorted state when first unpack the...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Beginner how set back to previous windows os build and assorted state when first unpack the...: Beginner how set back to previous windows os build and assorted state when first unpack the laptopI'll spend about £300 pounds on laptop and it doesn't simpifiy the mess im am in.I always was using local account to not meedle/change the state of layout and screen wallpaper...
  7. Beginner how set back to previous windows os build and assorted state when first unpack the...

Beginner how set back to previous windows os build and assorted state when first unpack the...: Beginner how set back to previous windows os build and assorted state when first unpack the laptopI'll spend about £300 pounds on laptop and it doesn't simpifiy the mess im am in.I always was using local account to not meedle/change the state of layout and screen wallpaper...
  8. Beginner how set back to previous ios build and assorted state when first unpack the laptop

Beginner how set back to previous ios build and assorted state when first unpack the laptop: Beginner how set back to previous ios build and assorted state when first unpack the laptopI'll spend about £300 pounds on laptop and it doesn't simpifiy the mess im am in.I always was using local account to not mendle the state of layout and screen wallpaper given to me when...
  9. Going back to a previous build

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Going back to a previous build: I have a Intel Compute Stick that is running WIN 10 Preview Edition. I would like to go back to the previous install. There are 2 files for old Win10 Installs, windows.old & windows.old (1) When I started to reinstall it gave me a warning "You Must have the password for...
  10. Go back to previous build

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Go back to previous build: Hi, I have the flashing screen that I can't do anything with, so i followed the instructions on how uninstall windows 10, which were great easy to read, but never got to question 6. Choose an account - I only got error message WDF_VIOLATION.. Than rebooted and back to the...