Windows 10: beginner

Discus and support beginner in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; while installing apps it says to restart to finish how do I do that... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by CynthiaPowers1, Sep 12, 2018.

1. beginner

while installing apps it says to restart to finish how do I do that

:)

CynthiaPowers1, Sep 12, 2018

2. Nokia 5800 tutorials for beginners

I've written a lot of step-by-step tutorials for using the Nokia 5800. They've been written with beginners in mind and they might answer a lot of the questions people have here:

http://www.allaboutsymbian.com/features/item/Nokia_5800_XpressMusic-Tutorials_Tips__Hints.php

If you're unsure how to do something on the 5800, you might want to check the tutorials before posting a question.

The 5800 is an amazing phone, it can do so many things, but it seems some people don't explore everything because they're unsure where to begin, which is partly why I did the guides.

neoncherry, Sep 12, 2018
  3. anesat Win User
    gps/ovi map help for a beginner.

any body please help me too.. we are beginners...

anesat, Sep 12, 2018
  4. beginner

Complete beginner's question

Hi, I'm a complete beginner when it comes to programming in general and especially for windows or windows phone. Firstly, do I need Visual Studio to write code whether it be Silverlight or XNA? And what language are Windows phone apps written in - which
    language do I need to learn?

BeginnerZY, Sep 12, 2018
Thema:

beginner

1. beginner - Similar Threads - beginner

2. Calender in Taskbar always with week beginn

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Calender in Taskbar always with week beginn: The calender in Taskbar shows the current weekday as start day:That is extemely confusing. How to have the week in this calender always start a weekstart?...
  3. Calender in Taskbar always with week beginn

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Calender in Taskbar always with week beginn: The calender in Taskbar shows the current weekday as start day:That is extemely confusing. How to have the week in this calender always start a weekstart?...
  4. Calender in Taskbar always with week beginn

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Beginners Subnetting

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Beginners Subnetting: I am taking a class in computer applications, and currently using Windows 11. I would like to know a safe website to get understanding on knowing about subnetting and doing assignments in the subject. Last place I checked I thought was Microsoft, then when they wanted to...
  6. Beginners Subnetting

Beginners Subnetting: I am taking a class in computer applications, and currently using Windows 11. I would like to know a safe website to get understanding on knowing about subnetting and doing assignments in the subject. Last place I checked I thought was Microsoft, then when they wanted to...
  7. Windows Shortcut has Destroyed my Ability to Code - Beginner - PLEASE and THANK YOU

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Shortcut has Destroyed my Ability to Code - Beginner - PLEASE and THANK YOU: I am trying to us a virtual machine over the web and need to use the 'ctrl' key. However, every time I use the key windows overrides the browser and acts as it sees fit. For example, I need to use 'ctrl+O' to run an 'over-ride command' but window keeps opening the 'file...
  8. Windows Shortcut has Destroyed my Ability to Code - Beginner - PLEASE and THANK YOU

Windows Shortcut has Destroyed my Ability to Code - Beginner - PLEASE and THANK YOU: I am trying to us a virtual machine over the web and need to use the 'ctrl' key. However, every time I use the key windows overrides the browser and acts as it sees fit. For example, I need to use 'ctrl+O' to run an 'over-ride command' but window keeps opening the 'file...
  9. Windows Shortcut has Destroyed my Ability to Code - Beginner - PLEASE and THANK YOU

in Windows 10 Customization
  10. BEGINNERS' GUIDE: CLONING THE WINDOWS PARITITION...

BEGINNERS' GUIDE: CLONING THE WINDOWS PARITITION...: This guide is intended for educational purposes only.A fresh and clean installation is always the best thing to do, because in addition to a bug-free Windows experience, everything outside the Windows environment like the EFI partition, Recovery partition, and overall system...