Windows 10: Beginners Subnetting

Discus and support Beginners Subnetting in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I am taking a class in computer applications, and currently using Windows 11. I would like to know a safe website to get understanding on knowing about... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Pinkhaired.geek, May 30, 2022.

1. Beginners Subnetting

I am taking a class in computer applications, and currently using Windows 11. I would like to know a safe website to get understanding on knowing about subnetting and doing assignments in the subject. Last place I checked I thought was Microsoft, then when they wanted to charge me a "refundable" $1.00 I left the website. What can you suggest?

:)

Pinkhaired.geek, May 30, 2022
  2. benarm100 Win User

Is there a list of Skype addresses of people who want to practice beginners french or beginners english?

Is there a list of Skype addresses of people who want to practice beginners french or beginners english?

* Moved from Vista, Music, etc.

* Original title: Beginners french or beginners english

benarm100, May 30, 2022
  3. mab1376 Win User
    Subnetting question

According to the link its the same example but with the other addresses that the book is missing.

i.e. the 0 and 224 network addresses

mab1376, May 30, 2022
  4. Beginners Subnetting

Windows firewall block comunication to another subnet

Hi Michal,

I realize the inconvenience you are experiencing with .Windows 10. I will certainly help you.

To assist you better, please provided us the information below:

• When you say that "My network has 2 subnets /25 and Server in each subnet", are you connected to a domain network?
    • Which Server are you trying to connect to?

Please get back to us with an update on issue with connecting to other subnet network, we will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Nyima Yonten, May 30, 2022
Thema:

Beginners Subnetting

1. Beginners Subnetting - Similar Threads - Beginners Subnetting

2. Beginner how set back to previous windows os build when first unpack the laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Beginner how set back to previous windows os build when first unpack the laptop: Beginner how set back to previous windows os build and assorted state when first unpack the laptopI'll spend about £300 pounds on new laptop and starting updating think it upgraded the windows os build number and I'm trying to retrieve old windows os build number and...
  3. Beginner how set back to previous windows os build when first unpack the laptop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Beginner how set back to previous windows os build when first unpack the laptop: Beginner how set back to previous windows os build and assorted state when first unpack the laptopI'll spend about £300 pounds on new laptop and starting updating think it upgraded the windows os build number and I'm trying to retrieve old windows os build number and...
  4. Beginner how set back to previous ios build when first unpack the laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Beginner how set back to previous ios build when first unpack the laptop: Beginner how set back to previous os build and assorted state when first unpack the laptopI'll spend about £300 pounds on laptop and it doesn't simpifiy the mess im am in.The os build i had and lost is window 11 home and os build 10.0.22621.1555I always was using local...
  5. Beginner how set back to previous ios build when first unpack the laptop

Beginner how set back to previous ios build when first unpack the laptop: Beginner how set back to previous os build and assorted state when first unpack the laptopI'll spend about £300 pounds on laptop and it doesn't simpifiy the mess im am in.The os build i had and lost is window 11 home and os build 10.0.22621.1555I always was using local...
  6. Beginner how set back to previous windows os build and assorted state when first unpack the...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Beginner how set back to previous windows os build and assorted state when first unpack the...: Beginner how set back to previous windows os build and assorted state when first unpack the laptopI'll spend about £300 pounds on laptop and it doesn't simpifiy the mess im am in.I always was using local account to not meedle/change the state of layout and screen wallpaper...
  7. Beginner how set back to previous windows os build and assorted state when first unpack the...

Beginner how set back to previous windows os build and assorted state when first unpack the...: Beginner how set back to previous windows os build and assorted state when first unpack the laptopI'll spend about £300 pounds on laptop and it doesn't simpifiy the mess im am in.I always was using local account to not meedle/change the state of layout and screen wallpaper...
  8. Beginner how set back to previous ios build and assorted state when first unpack the laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Beginner how set back to previous ios build and assorted state when first unpack the laptop: Beginner how set back to previous ios build and assorted state when first unpack the laptopI'll spend about £300 pounds on laptop and it doesn't simpifiy the mess im am in.I always was using local account to not mendle the state of layout and screen wallpaper given to me when...
  9. Beginner how set back to previous ios build and assorted state when first unpack the laptop

Beginner how set back to previous ios build and assorted state when first unpack the laptop: Beginner how set back to previous ios build and assorted state when first unpack the laptopI'll spend about £300 pounds on laptop and it doesn't simpifiy the mess im am in.I always was using local account to not mendle the state of layout and screen wallpaper given to me when...
  10. Beginners Subnetting

Beginners Subnetting: I am taking a class in computer applications, and currently using Windows 11. I would like to know a safe website to get understanding on knowing about subnetting and doing assignments in the subject. Last place I checked I thought was Microsoft, then when they wanted to...