Windows 10: Behaivour of ftp.exe in Windows10

Discus and support Behaivour of ftp.exe in Windows10 in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hello, I am using c:\windows\system32\ftp.exe in one script and I am having problems with concret version of windows 10. I dont really know if it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by ivandepablo, Mar 2, 2020.

1. Behaivour of ftp.exe in Windows10

Hello,

I am using c:\windows\system32\ftp.exe in one script and I am having problems with concret version of windows 10.

I dont really know if it is related with the windows 10 version but anyway I will detail here each computer I put the ftp.exe that works in the computer it is not working but it didnt work.

OPT1: OK

Winver 1803 - compilation 17134.1069

ftp version: 10.0.17134.1

Wireshark capture:

Behaivour of ftp.exe in Windows10 51e70e5d-7854-4f39-ba19-3dbe366be652?upload=true.png

OPT2: NO OK

Winver 1909 - compilation 18363.657

ftp version: 10.0.18362.1

Wireshark capture:

Behaivour of ftp.exe in Windows10 4538e755-3965-48cb-8f63-5ed501933a64?upload=true.png

I dont know why the ftp change to pasive mode in the OPT1 but not in OPT2. Even I try from CMD in the OPT2 the ftp suggest to me change to PASV but after the suggestion it is impossible to chege it.

Thanks and regards

:)

ivandepablo, Mar 2, 2020

2. FTP Client

Does anyone know if there is any way of using FTP with the Kin TWOm? If I try to specify FTP:// in the browser window it tells me it is an unsupported protocol. Oddly, when I go into the service menu there are some FTP parameters in there.

gkamieneski, Mar 2, 2020
  3. heniv Win User
    Why does Windows 10 exit to parent folder up on dragging a file to a network folder?

Your list is correct Shawn,

The open 'subfolder' will step back into 'folder', with 'subfolder' selected in the list.

This behaivour does not apply to local folders.

Server is a regular Windows 7 PC.

heniv, Mar 2, 2020
  4. Behaivour of ftp.exe in Windows10

Jmarco0921, Mar 2, 2020
Thema:

Behaivour of ftp.exe in Windows10

1. Behaivour of ftp.exe in Windows10 - Similar Threads - Behaivour ftp exe

2. Connecting to FTP Windows 10 FTP server

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Connecting to FTP Windows 10 FTP server: Total newb here. Trying to set up a file server in Windows 10. I've set up IIS services FTP service, FTP extensibility, and IIS management console. I created a test site with a physical path to a local folder. I set up a port forward 21 with xFinity they say my server doesn't...
  3. Connecting to FTP Windows 10 FTP server

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Connecting to FTP Windows 10 FTP server: Total newb here. Trying to set up a file server in Windows 10. I've set up IIS services FTP service, FTP extensibility, and IIS management console. I created a test site with a physical path to a local folder. I set up a port forward 21 with xFinity they say my server doesn't...
  4. Connecting to FTP Windows 10 FTP server

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. FTP Permission

FTP Permission: I need to allow remote users to connect to the server FTP but have permissions to MOVE off the network path. Right now they can rename, delete, copy. I also cannot create a mapped letter drive. That may be the solution...
  6. Cannot open .exe files in Windows10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Cannot open .exe files in Windows10: I am unable to open any .exe files on my Windows10 desktop computer. Sometimes absolutely nothing happens when I double click on the .exe file. And sometimes I get messages like "Can't initialize plug-ins directory..." or "error5: Access is denied". I followed the advice...
  7. Problem with FTP

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Problem with FTP: several times File transferring betweem my computers suddenly canceled while my files was transferring. Why? I'm sure my router has no problem. submitted by /u/navid_sp [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/fx4yga/problem_with_ftp/
  8. WinHlp32.exe support in WINDOWS10

WinHlp32.exe support in WINDOWS10: Hi, We have some content to display which is in .hlp format. We are using WINHELP() API to display the help content which worked fine till windows xp and windows 7. We see now that winhlp32.exe is deprecated in windows 10 and content is not displayed when used WINHELP()...
  9. Ftp server

Ftp server: Hello I was wondering if there is any app or a way that allow me to sharing files with computers that are not on my network. 112192
  10. FTP accessibility

in Browsers and Email
    FTP accessibility: Both I.E. and EDGE "can't find the page" at L: ftp://ftp.server.com/username Firefox has no problem with access. How can that limitation be overcome in those browsers? 83588