Windows 10: Behavior

Discus and support Behavior in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Is there a fix for privileges e.g., changing background color being removed due to "behavior" issues?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Alex Westbrook, Jul 13, 2020.

1. Behavior

Is there a fix for privileges e.g., changing background color being removed due to "behavior" issues?

:)

Alex Westbrook, Jul 13, 2020

2. Moved a folder from another drive and rename and it still shows as the old folder name in certain places

Hi Nick,

I suggest you to try the steps provided below and check the behavior.

• Create a new folder name it as 'My Videos'.
    • Now copy/cut and paste the contents which are in the folder "Videos", and delete the folder "Videos".
    • Now check the behavior.
    Please keep us updated with the status of the folder, to assist you further.

Regards,

Syed Abdul Jabbar, Jul 13, 2020
  3. cant install apps from store

Hi Rana,

Sorry for getting back to you late.

I would suggest you to refer to the following steps:

• Press Windows +R Keys to open Run command
    • Type wsreset.exe and hit enter

Now see the behavior on Windows store.

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Waseemulla S, Jul 13, 2020
  4. Reldel Win User

Behavior

Turn On Windows Defender Block Suspicious Behaviors in Windows 10  

The DWORD is set to 0 and I cannot get the process you suggested in the "NOTE" portion of the tutorial to work. Two attached screen shoots will show the before and after attempts to change the Permissions necessary for access to the DWORD change.
    Behavior [​IMG]

Behavior [​IMG]

Access is denied. (Note-Protected folder in Defender is turned off)

Reldel, Jul 13, 2020
Thema:

Behavior

1. Behavior - Similar Threads - Behavior

2. Very odd behavior of Microsoft Phone Link while App is active on phone and computer and...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Very odd behavior of Microsoft Phone Link while App is active on phone and computer and...: This is very peculiar. Perhaps someone else has observed this behavior. Here is the scenario. I am running Windows 10 on my PC and latest version of Android on my Samsung Galaxy S23 Ultra. I am working on a spreadsheet Excel from Office 2019. I am performing many cuts/copies...
  3. Very odd behavior of Microsoft Phone Link while App is active on phone and computer and...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Very odd behavior of Microsoft Phone Link while App is active on phone and computer and...: This is very peculiar. Perhaps someone else has observed this behavior. Here is the scenario. I am running Windows 10 on my PC and latest version of Android on my Samsung Galaxy S23 Ultra. I am working on a spreadsheet Excel from Office 2019. I am performing many cuts/copies...
  4. Taskbar Weird Behavior in Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Taskbar Weird Behavior in Windows 11: There are currently two issues that I am facing:1 - When Taskbar auto-hide is ON, the Taskbar simply does not popup in front of every currently opened app when cursor touches the bottom of the screen. It only does so if I manually press the Windows button on my keyboard. I...
  5. Taskbar Weird Behavior in Windows 11

Taskbar Weird Behavior in Windows 11: There are currently two issues that I am facing:1 - When Taskbar auto-hide is ON, the Taskbar simply does not popup in front of every currently opened app when cursor touches the bottom of the screen. It only does so if I manually press the Windows button on my keyboard. I...
  6. Microsoft Company Pathetic behavior to its Ex-employee.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Company Pathetic behavior to its Ex-employee.: *** Email address is removed for privacy *** I tried to write up multiple email to this Id for concern related to my Pf and they were not responding over the email. Anyone on this please assist here on priority. After raising the complaint with EPFO team they suggested the...
  7. Microsoft Company Pathetic behavior to its Ex-employee.

Microsoft Company Pathetic behavior to its Ex-employee.: *** Email address is removed for privacy *** I tried to write up multiple email to this Id for concern related to my Pf and they were not responding over the email. Anyone on this please assist here on priority. After raising the complaint with EPFO team they suggested the...
  8. Avast Behavior Shield and Windows Cumulative updates not compatibility Printer Driver Upgrade

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Avast Behavior Shield and Windows Cumulative updates not compatibility Printer Driver Upgrade: If you get black screen of User-Logon after Cumulative updatesie.March 2024, click Ctrl+Alt+Del and wait 5min+, options screen maybe show for youLogout and Logon again. Please add some Behavior exception rule to Avast Antivirus:...
  9. Avast Behavior Shield and Windows Cumulative updates not compatibility Printer Driver Upgrade

Avast Behavior Shield and Windows Cumulative updates not compatibility Printer Driver Upgrade: If you get black screen of User-Logon after Cumulative updatesie.March 2024, click Ctrl+Alt+Del and wait 5min+, options screen maybe show for youLogout and Logon again. Please add some Behavior exception rule to Avast Antivirus:...
  10. ROBOCOPY: quirky behavior after DAYLIGHT SAVINGS TIME

ROBOCOPY: quirky behavior after DAYLIGHT SAVINGS TIME: I love using ROBOCOPY to perform my file backups but just after DAYLIGHT SAVINGS TIME occurs it appears to no longer perform a DIFFERENTIAL backup. Instead, ROBOCOPY starts copying as if it were the very first time. I know there is a 'DST' optional flag available but when...