Windows 10: Behind the Design: An Engineer’s Tour of Surface Studio

Discus and support Behind the Design: An Engineer’s Tour of Surface Studio in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; In the latest of our Microsoft Mechanics Surface series, Cindy Louis Wallace, general manager for Surface hardware takes us inside Surface Studio to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Jun 16, 2017.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

Behind the Design: An Engineer’s Tour of Surface Studio

Source: Behind the Design: An Engineer Surface

:)

Brink, Jun 16, 2017
  2. zacks Win User

print from windows mobile

Microsoft and Windows phone, not to mention Surface RT, are worthless. We cannot print from a phone. We cannot watch Silverlight nor Java content from Windows RT and Surface. Hey Microsoft fire all the managers, designers, engineers, staff, and every
    boss.

You are an embarrassment to the intellect of everyone.

Regards,

Zack Shahin, PE

Note: PE stands from Professional Engineer which Microsoft has none

zacks, Jun 16, 2017
  3. Visual Studio 2015 unusable for development

*Original Title: Visual Studio 2015 options

Forgive me if this is the wrong forum, but I don't see a better one.

I have just installed Visual Studio 2015 Community on my Windows 10 Surface Pro 4. I develop old-fashioned programs for Windows Forms, and I have been using Visual Studio since 2003 and now using VS 2010. In the VS 2010 forms designer I see the form exactly
    as it will appear in the executable - I can count pixels. In VS 2015 designer the form appears scaled down, and the relationship between controls and placement seems to be unpredictable. When I import old projects from VS 2010, the forms are all compressed
    with controls on top of each other, and I cannot work with them. When developing new projects, I have been unable to control the appearance of the form in the executable. So, I have found Visual Studio 2015 unusable for my development, and I have gone back
    to VS 2010 on Windows 7. Is there some setting or option to make the Visual Studio 2015 designer work in a WYSIWYG mode as it did in Visual Studio 2010?

Thanks,

WilliamFazakerly, Jun 16, 2017
Thema:

Behind the Design: An Engineer’s Tour of Surface Studio

1. Behind the Design: An Engineer’s Tour of Surface Studio - Similar Threads - Behind Design Engineer’s

2. Surface Studio Bluetooth problem.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Surface Studio Bluetooth problem.: I have a Microsoft Surface Studio version 1, running Windows 10 and fully updated. Today Bluetooth does not work, so no keyboard. The Bluetooth icon does not show in Action Centre and was hidden in Device Manager. The Bluetooth troubleshooter reports that Bluetooth is not...
  3. Surface Studio Bluetooth problem.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Surface Studio Bluetooth problem.: I have a Microsoft Surface Studio version 1, running Windows 10 and fully updated. Today Bluetooth does not work, so no keyboard. The Bluetooth icon does not show in Action Centre and was hidden in Device Manager. The Bluetooth troubleshooter reports that Bluetooth is not...
  4. Graphic Design Studio by Summitsoft

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Graphic Design Studio by Summitsoft: Why is microsoft saying program has stopped working when you load the program thus it won't load https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/graphic-design-studio-by-summitsoft/67af3b11-5155-4090-a1ad-db1855fc6024
  5. Behind the design: Surface Laptop 3, Surface Pro 7, and Surface Pro X Surface

in Windows 10 News
    Behind the design: Surface Laptop 3, Surface Pro 7, and Surface Pro X Surface: Today we revealed updates to the Surface device portfolio for the commercial channel, including Surface Laptop 3, Surface Pro 7, and Surface Pro X.If you’re a tech enthusiast seeking an inside look behind the design of these new devices with complete specifications, you’ll...
  6. Introducing new A Surface Hub Tour app

in Windows 10 News
    Introducing new A Surface Hub Tour app: We are introducing A Surface Hub Tour, a fun and engaging app optimized for Surface Hub now available from the Windows Store. The A Surface Hub Tour app is an easy-to-follow app to familiarize yourself with the Surface Hub's features and how you can get the most out of them...
  7. Behind the design: engineer’s tour of Surface Pro with LTE Advanced

in Windows 10 News
    Behind the design: engineer’s tour of Surface Pro with LTE Advanced: Delivering on a state of the art LTE architecture while remaining true to the design heritage of Surface, is a significant milestone. It required that the engineering team develop a number of breakthrough engineering and design techniques as shared by Tim Golik, Director of...
  8. An Engineer Guided Tour of Surface Pro 4

in Windows 10 News
    An Engineer Guided Tour of Surface Pro 4: An Engineer Guided Tour of Surface Pro 4 If you are wondering about the difference between Surface Pro 3 versus Surface Pro 4, the difference is in what's inside. The lead engineer behind Surface Pro 4, Dave Mitchell, shares the details behind performance design...
  9. Microsoft: We stand behind Surface

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft: We stand behind Surface: The Surface Team’s mission is and has always been to make devices that deliver great experiences to our customers and fans. It’s the motivation for everything we do, and we are proud of the Surface devices we have built. [img] This is why today’s Consumer Reports...
  10. A Guided Tour of the Surface Book with Performance Base

in Windows 10 News
    A Guided Tour of the Surface Book with Performance Base: Continuing our series on Microsoft Mechanics, where we feature unique engineering perspectives on the design and management of Surface devices, today we share the story behind the Surface Book with Performance Base. Jeff Stewart, Sr. Director of Program Management for...