Windows 10: Behind-the-scenes of the Windows 10 Creators Update Bug Bash

Discus and support Behind-the-scenes of the Windows 10 Creators Update Bug Bash in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Hi! My name is Anita George, and I am the leader of the two Bug Bashes for the Windows 10 Creators Update (the one in November 2016 and the one we just... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Feb 23, 2017.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

Behind-the-scenes of the Windows 10 Creators Update Bug Bash

Source: Behind-the-scenes of the Windows 10 Creators Update Bug Bash - Windows Experience Blog

:)

Brink, Feb 23, 2017
  2. Imhotep88 Win User

What happens behind the scenes when the "Reset this PC" feature is used in Windows 10?

No, the information on the link was not helpful in any way I'm afraid. I specifically stated that I understand what the options are, what they are for and how the end results look like. My inquiry is about what happens behind the scenes when I choose to
    use any of these options.

Imhotep88, Feb 23, 2017
  3. What happens behind the scenes when the "Reset this PC" feature is used in Windows 10?

Hi,

Regarding your concern, we suggest that you click this
    link
    and check the information under Reset this PC.

Let us know if this answered your query.

Justin Emb, Feb 23, 2017
Thema:

Behind-the-scenes of the Windows 10 Creators Update Bug Bash

1. Behind-the-scenes of the Windows 10 Creators Update Bug Bash - Similar Threads - Behind scenes Creators

2. How will Microsoft inform users who are affected by the behind the scenes bug affecting...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How will Microsoft inform users who are affected by the behind the scenes bug affecting...: After working with an online representative at Microsoft to address the fact that my camera is not working; she advised me that there is a bug that Microsoft's IT department is working on to fix the problem. It may not be your computer, but their software....
  3. Determining which programs are updating behind the scenes

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Determining which programs are updating behind the scenes: How do I determine if some of the underlying programs are updating "behind the scenes"? I am on metered data usage and need to control this occurrence. Naturally there are hundreds of files on the HP laptop I am referring to....
  4. Bug Bash Beat?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Bug Bash Beat?: Hello all: Several days in a row, my w10 was warned about "Bug Bash Beat"! What is "Bug Bash Beat"?? How should I respond? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-security/bug-bash-beat/394e4460-4cd7-4c4f-a22f-04fdebf3e19c"
  5. Bugs in Creators Update

in Windows 10 Support
    Bugs in Creators Update: I noticed some things wrong after I downloaded the Creators Update. 1. The date and time is missing on the Task bar. Only one number of the time and the colon is showing. 2. When I right click on the Task bar, there is no button to adjust time and date. 3. Task bar...
  6. Windows 10 February 2018 Bug Bash Begins

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 February 2018 Bug Bash Begins: On Your Mark, Get Set, BUG BASH! Hello, Windows Insiders! Our first Bug Bash for 2018 officially kicks off today and runs from February 2nd - 11:59 PM PST on February 11th. This will be our only Bug Bash for this release and we’re looking forward to your feedback!...
  7. November 2016 Windows 10 Bug Bash

in Windows 10 News
    November 2016 Windows 10 Bug Bash: Tweet — Twitter API (@user) date[/quote] Hi everyone, This is Michael Fortin, Corporate VP for Windows and Device Core Quality. We would like to welcome you, our Windows Insiders, to the November 2016 Windows 10 Bug Bash. Today we start the Bug Bash both...
  8. Windows 10 Anniversary Update April 2016 Bug Bash Summary

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 Anniversary Update April 2016 Bug Bash Summary: Tweet — Twitter API (@user) date 49421
  9. Windows 10 Anniversary Update Junk 2016 Bug Bash progress

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 Anniversary Update Junk 2016 Bug Bash progress: Hi Windows Insiders, Thank you again for joining for the second ever Bug Bash for Windows Insiders. As you know, we had kicked off Windows 10 Anniversary Update June 2016 Bug Bash earlier this week with build 14366 for PC and 14364 for Mobile. You can find more details on...
  10. Windows 10 Fall Creators Update Bug Bash #1 Begins

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 Fall Creators Update Bug Bash #1 Begins: Hello, Windows Insiders! Our first Bug Bash for the Windows 10 Fall Creators Update has officially kicked off – running May 15th through to 11:59pm on Sunday May 21st. We’re asking Windows Insiders to start their bug bashing on the latest Insider Preview builds: Build...