Windows 10: Being a Part of the Bing Image Search Ecosystem

Discus and support Being a Part of the Bing Image Search Ecosystem in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Billions of images are discovered by Bing searchers every month. Through Bing.com and our search partnerships with companies like Apple, Amazon and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Apr 9, 2015.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

Being a Part of the Bing Image Search Ecosystem

You can also use meta tags with content attribute and no visible text rendered to user.

Code: <!– Modified code sample to reflect schema.org –> <title itemprop=”name”>Nordstrom Trim Fit Washed Plaid Sport Shirt | Nordstrom</title> <meta name=”description” content=”Free shipping and returns on Nordstrom Trim Fit Washed Plaid Sport Shirt at Nordstrom.com. A softly washed plaid cotton sport shirt in a trim, modern fit is classically styled with a button-down collar and chest pocket.” itemprop=”description” />[/quote] OpenGraph Product example (link)

Code: <meta property=”og:image” content=”http://g.nordstromimage.com/imagegallery/store/product/Large/9/_9606569.jpg” /> <link rel=”image_src” href=”http://g.nordstromimage.com/imagegallery/store/product/Large/9/_9606569.jpg” /> <title>Nordstrom Trim Fit Washed Plaid Sport Shirt | Nordstrom</title> <meta name=”description” content=”Free shipping and returns on Nordstrom Trim Fit Washed Plaid Sport Shirt at Nordstrom.com. A softly washed plaid cotton sport shirt in a trim, modern fit is classically styled with a button-down collar and chest pocket.” /> <meta property=”fb:app_id” content=”143447719050737″ /> <meta property=”og:type” content=”website” /> <meta property=”og:site_name” content=”Nordstrom” /> <meta property=”og:url” content=”http://shop.nordstrom.com/s/nordstrom-trim-fit-washed-plaid-sport-shirt/3968654″ /> <meta property=”og:title” content=”Nordstrom Trim Fit Washed Plaid Sport Shirt | Nordstrom” /> <meta property=”og:description” content=”Free shipping and returns on Nordstrom Trim Fit Washed Plaid Sport Shirt at Nordstrom.com. A softly washed plaid cotton sport shirt in a trim, modern fit is classically styled with a button-down collar and chest pocket.” />[/quote] To verify if your markup can be parsed by Bing’s crawlers, please check the Bing Markup Validator (requires login). For more examples across different segments that Bing supports, please visit the Bing Webmaster Help & How-To site.

We also support the mediaRSS and PubSubHubbub feed formats. Direct feeds are preferred to allow us to have the most up-to-date and most comprehensive knowledge about your site. Bing Image Search can then surface your content in a relevant and effective manner. Please contact us directly using the email listed below to discuss logistics around sharing a feed.

In the future, please do not hesitate to L: contact us with your questions and feedback. We are eager to engage with interested site owners, showcase your data in new and exciting search experiences, and help connect you with many more engaged customers!

— The Bing Image Search team [/quote]
    Read more:

:)

Brink, Apr 9, 2015
  2. Timdude81 Win User

Bing image search?

The Bing search app is pretty and has nice text results for web and news, but what about images and maps (or videos etc. for that matter?)?

These are a crucial part of the engine results.

Are they being added to the Bing app in Mango?

Thanks,

Tim

Timdude81, Apr 9, 2015
  3. Viewfelt Win User
    Simple Lumia questions for new user

With lumia, I entered into Microsoft ecosystem.

Since then, I haven't used any google service (except youtube).

Only sometimes, i use google search and mail.

But i myself prefer outlook and bing on wp and windows pc.

Viewfelt, Apr 9, 2015
Thema:

Being a Part of the Bing Image Search Ecosystem

1. Being a Part of the Bing Image Search Ecosystem - Similar Threads - Being Part Bing

2. Was chatting with Bing chat, about a prompt being blocked by bing image creator, that...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Was chatting with Bing chat, about a prompt being blocked by bing image creator, that...: I wanted to get a Discussion on this subject to has anyone else had Bing chat lie to them about its features, I don't think it really has access to a virtual pc with windows 11 or access to feedback hub software like it was trying to tell me, it was talking to me in creative...
  3. What is this for? Bing search bar rotating images

in Windows 10 Customization
    What is this for? Bing search bar rotating images: Can anyone tell me what these little images are for? They change alot, don't have a function as far as I can tell, and I just don't like them. It's weird.This is the company-mandated MS Bing search bar on the bottom toolbar of my work PC.Thanks for any insight - can't figure...
  4. Bing image search anomaly, Indian cultural bias in Bing Images

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bing image search anomaly, Indian cultural bias in Bing Images: Because I have been bored during COVID, I have been playing with the filters to see what I can do. I received a very disturbing image. Furthermore more when I search for woman, most of my choices are white women. My results is not statically supported. I search for woman...
  5. Bing partners with the ecosystem to drive fresh signals

in Windows 10 News
    Bing partners with the ecosystem to drive fresh signals: Bing Webmaster Tools had launched the Adaptive URL submission capability that allowed webmasters to submit up to 10,000 URLs using the online toolkit through Bing webmaster portal (Submit URLs option) or in batch mode using Batch API. Since launch we have seen high adoption...
  6. New multi-granularity matching for Bing Image Search

in Windows 10 News
    New multi-granularity matching for Bing Image Search: A while back we shared how internet-scale deep learning techniques deployed to Bing image search stack helped us improve results to a variety of tricky queries. Today we would like to share how our image search is evolving further towards a more intelligent and more precise...
  7. Searching with the Bing Search bar

in Windows 10 Customization
    Searching with the Bing Search bar: When I enter a search in the Bing search bar on the screen of my desk top computer, the search comes on the minimized window, but will not open in Maximized view. What caused this and how can it be fixed to open the window on the screen instead of the bottom task bar on the...
  8. Bing search

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Bing search: How do I search information in France from the Bing search engine? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-networking/bing-search/5b7ae6e0-5a1c-4699-aad6-74d7d1e02b7d
  9. Bing: Can't Search Images by Size?

in Browsers and Email
    Bing: Can't Search Images by Size?: Maybe I'm going blind, but I can't see where to search for images by size (small, medium, large, etc.) with Bing. As I recall there used to be a bar across the top with that option (as with Google), but it seems to be gone. What am I missing? *Huh 80037
  10. Bing Updates Image Search for Office and Edge

in Windows 10 News
    Bing Updates Image Search for Office and Edge: The Bing search team works hard to provide access to all of Bing’s great functionality across many Microsoft applications. And today we’re releasing upgrades to features for Office, Microsoft Edge and Bing that will help you search for the perfect image, as well as explore...