Being a Part of the Bing Image Search Ecosystem

Discus and support Being a Part of the Bing Image Search Ecosystem in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Billions of images are discovered by Bing searchers every month. Through Bing.com and our search partnerships with companies like Apple, Amazon and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Apr 9, 2015.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

You can also use meta tags with content attribute and no visible text rendered to user.

Code: <!– Modified code sample to reflect schema.org –> <title itemprop=”name”>Nordstrom Trim Fit Washed Plaid Sport Shirt | Nordstrom</title> <meta name=”description” content=”Free shipping and returns on Nordstrom Trim Fit Washed Plaid Sport Shirt at Nordstrom.com. A softly washed plaid cotton sport shirt in a trim, modern fit is classically styled with a button-down collar and chest pocket.” itemprop=”description” />[/quote] OpenGraph Product example (link)

Code: <meta property=”og:image” content=”http://g.nordstromimage.com/imagegallery/store/product/Large/9/_9606569.jpg” /> <link rel=”image_src” href=”http://g.nordstromimage.com/imagegallery/store/product/Large/9/_9606569.jpg” /> <title>Nordstrom Trim Fit Washed Plaid Sport Shirt | Nordstrom</title> <meta name=”description” content=”Free shipping and returns on Nordstrom Trim Fit Washed Plaid Sport Shirt at Nordstrom.com. A softly washed plaid cotton sport shirt in a trim, modern fit is classically styled with a button-down collar and chest pocket.” /> <meta property=”fb:app_id” content=”143447719050737″ /> <meta property=”og:type” content=”website” /> <meta property=”og:site_name” content=”Nordstrom” /> <meta property=”og:url” content=”http://shop.nordstrom.com/s/nordstrom-trim-fit-washed-plaid-sport-shirt/3968654″ /> <meta property=”og:title” content=”Nordstrom Trim Fit Washed Plaid Sport Shirt | Nordstrom” /> <meta property=”og:description” content=”Free shipping and returns on Nordstrom Trim Fit Washed Plaid Sport Shirt at Nordstrom.com. A softly washed plaid cotton sport shirt in a trim, modern fit is classically styled with a button-down collar and chest pocket.” />[/quote] To verify if your markup can be parsed by Bing’s crawlers, please check the Bing Markup Validator (requires login). For more examples across different segments that Bing supports, please visit the Bing Webmaster Help & How-To site.

We also support the mediaRSS and PubSubHubbub feed formats. Direct feeds are preferred to allow us to have the most up-to-date and most comprehensive knowledge about your site. Bing Image Search can then surface your content in a relevant and effective manner. Please contact us directly using the email listed below to discuss logistics around sharing a feed.

In the future, please do not hesitate to L: contact us with your questions and feedback. We are eager to engage with interested site owners, showcase your data in new and exciting search experiences, and help connect you with many more engaged customers!

— The Bing Image Search team [/quote]
    Read more:

:)

Brink, Apr 9, 2015
  2. Timdude81 Win User

Bing image search?

The Bing search app is pretty and has nice text results for web and news, but what about images and maps (or videos etc. for that matter?)?

These are a crucial part of the engine results.

Are they being added to the Bing app in Mango?

Thanks,

Tim

Timdude81, Apr 9, 2015
  3. Viewfelt Win User
    Simple Lumia questions for new user

With lumia, I entered into Microsoft ecosystem.

Since then, I haven't used any google service (except youtube).

Only sometimes, i use google search and mail.

But i myself prefer outlook and bing on wp and windows pc.

Viewfelt, Apr 9, 2015
Thema:

1. Being a Part of the Bing Image Search Ecosystem - Similar Threads - Being Part Bing

2. Bluetooth search fails

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Bluetooth search fails: Hi! The Edimax N150 WiFi/BT4.0 stick (EW-7811Un) looks fine but doesnt find any device at all. I double checked with my phone and tablet, no issues there. Drivers up to date, services running, windows updates ok, etc I`m trying to connect my controllers for the Acer WMR...
  3. New way to find useful information fast on Google Search

in Windows 10 News
    New way to find useful information fast on Google Search: Imagine you’re remodeling your kitchen, and you want information about how quartz compares to granite for your new countertops. Sure, Google can tell you what quartz and granite are, but that’s perhaps not what you had in mind. Chances are you’re hoping to learn more about...
  4. how do you remove searches from task bar

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    how do you remove searches from task bar: how do you remove searches from task bar? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-security/how-do-you-remove-searches-from-task-bar/01453ef3-8c3e-485c-9ea4-8a0c63041c33"
  5. PCs in our organization are connecting to IP addresses in Asia upon being imaged with a...

PCs in our organization are connecting to IP addresses in Asia upon being imaged with a...: Upon installing a clean Windows 10 on a laptop, my firewall shows these machines attempting to connect to several IP addresses located in Asia. We block connections to several external countries in our organization, and need to find out what services are connecting to Hong...
  6. Ghost imaging

in Windows 10 Customization
    Ghost imaging: the subsystem needed to support the image type is not present https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-other_settings/ghost-imaging/bd92ec32-e15d-402e-a778-413bd75f2858
  7. Folder being renamed constantly

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Folder being renamed constantly: I keep having this message: 'Now you have two copies of 2 folders"... "It was not possible to merge the changes... " and so one folder has the name changed constantly by question of a few seconds....
  8. Why can I only see a zoomed in part of any youtube video

in Windows 10 Customization
    Why can I only see a zoomed in part of any youtube video: When I try to watch a video on youtube or facebook I can only see a small part of it zoomed in. How to i fix this? Also what is threadlock and how do I unlock it?...
  9. Is whatsnewapp.exe at c:\windows\systemapps part of Windows 10?

Is whatsnewapp.exe at c:\windows\systemapps part of Windows 10?: Hello, Online searches give me no good information about whatsnewapp.exe, which is at c:\windows\systemapps\. The first search result points to a known malware site (spywareremove dot com). Is this whatsnewapp.exe part of Windows? What function does it perform? I can't...
  10. Microsoft Digital Image Pro 2006 on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Digital Image Pro 2006 on Windows 10: I still rely on Microsoft Digital Image Pro to put graphics together. I haven't been able to re-install it on my Windows 10 machine. When I try, it says it needs Internet Explorer 6 to install. Help! Moved from: Internet Explorer 11 / Windows 10...