Windows 10: being abused by one of your techs

Discus and support being abused by one of your techs in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; this tech is on my computer all the time causing me numerous problems and money by delaying my stocks trades, because of a year or so I did not... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by marvincindy, Sep 1, 2020.

1. being abused by one of your techs

this tech is on my computer all the time causing me numerous problems and money by delaying my stocks trades, because of a year or so I did not purchase a plan from him to help my computer from bugs and such, the plan was about 500 or so dollars. this has to stop or I will seek out legal advice, I cannot tell you of all this man has done to me. please help me he may be seeing what I am typing now because I am not computer savvy I have pictures of his name when he logs on. please do not post this!

:)

marvincindy, Sep 1, 2020
  2. Le Boule Win User
    Le Boule, Sep 1, 2020
  3. Moderators in game abusing members

Hi,

Reporting violations online can help us improve the security of the players on Microsoft Published Games. To file a complaint or report about violating the Age of Empires: Castle Siege Code of Conduct, you can post it on their Community Forums by clicking
    this
    link

To report abuse in the game, you can also follow the steps on how to report abuse on this

link

If you have any other queries, you can contact us anytime.

Loraine Mon, Sep 1, 2020
  4. cdawall Win User

being abused by one of your techs

PSU question

well the Recom is not UL listed so i strongly suggest against that one the inter-tech SL700 also does not appear to be a UL listed unit...the only one that appears to be UL is the Nox Urano...are you sure these are the only 3 powersupplies to pick from none of them are really that great i don't really even want to suggest the Nox Urano

cdawall, Sep 1, 2020
Thema:

being abused by one of your techs

1. being abused by one of your techs - Similar Threads - being abused techs

2. Abuse my laptop

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Abuse my laptop: Hi, have problem and its crime. someone made a few accounts on my laptop and locked it. o have no access to my laptop now.Can you unlock my account, i have houndreds of pictures on it. Same laptop always was connected to same internet adrese. Please help meI Will tell you a...
  3. This one is for the serious techs

in Windows 10 Gaming
    This one is for the serious techs: Ok so here's what I did, I have an alienware aurora R7 I attempted to switch the octane drive m.2 with a 980evo 2tI had run the colone and changed the bios for the new ssd. The computer couldn't read it so I swapped back to the old and reverted all bios.Immediately after I...
  4. This one is for the serious techs

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    This one is for the serious techs: Ok so here's what I did, I have an alienware aurora R7 I attempted to switch the octane drive m.2 with a 980evo 2tI had run the colone and changed the bios for the new ssd. The computer couldn't read it so I swapped back to the old and reverted all bios.Immediately after I...
  5. How to report abuse

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to report abuse: Idk I received a spam email from from:TUMI <*** Email address is removed for privacy ***> via checkerautoparts.onmicrosoft.com to:{{null}} - privacy date:May 31, 2023,...
  6. Definitions against abuse

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Definitions against abuse: Definitions against abuse I turned off the setting. How do I restart the setup? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/definitions-against-abuse/fa71e8b9-8972-4594-9dbd-5cd75ddb1c95
  7. Definitions against abuse

in Windows 10 Customization
    Definitions against abuse: Definitions against abuse I turned off the setting. How do I restart the setup? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/definitions-against-abuse/fa71e8b9-8972-4594-9dbd-5cd75ddb1c95
  8. abuse

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    abuse: what can i do when i have been a victim of online I was fired today for going to my boss because I was being harassed https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/abuse/e613b788-ff61-458b-8898-724212fa2aa2
  9. Virtual machine abuse

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Virtual machine abuse: Hi I struggle with tech and have only just started really. only because of having all devices I go on being monitored and recorded. Iv suspected it for nearly 2 years. The last 5 month it has become out of hand. I suffer from depression and im not working as I'm on workcover....
  10. Sick of being followed and watched all the time through technology people abuse to abuse...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Sick of being followed and watched all the time through technology people abuse to abuse...: !! How do you protect your information and life from monitoring you in your home through devices they found access to? You are made to feel embarassd and stupid for saying people are spying on you and its ridiculous. I upset a surveillance guy in Occulus, Chris/Mark Tyler,...