Windows 10: Being disabled I need the Taskbar back on top in 22h2 the registry hack to 01 didn't...

Discus and support Being disabled I need the Taskbar back on top in 22h2 the registry hack to 01 didn't... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; After getting 22h2 I lost the ability to have the Taskbar at the top of the screen.The Registry Hack using 01 didn't work and since I'm disabled I need... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Randy Crumpler1, Sep 23, 2022.

1. Being disabled I need the Taskbar back on top in 22h2 the registry hack to 01 didn't...

After getting 22h2 I lost the ability to have the Taskbar at the top of the screen.The Registry Hack using 01 didn't work and since I'm disabled I need my Taskbar at eye reading level.

:)

Randy Crumpler1, Sep 23, 2022

2. windows11 22H2 new version How to change to small taskbar

Windows Feature Experience Pack 1000.22632.1000.0

22H2

How to change to small taskbar

This way of adding "TaskbarSi" to the registry does not work in the new version of Win11

it only work in old version of Win11

MrNewt——, Sep 23, 2022
  3. 10.0.22000.65: MajoGeek Taskbar Tweak 01 Over 03

I did more tests with this reg tweak that sets the taskbar center top. We must keep Regedit open at the tweak emplacement. This is a not an easy tweak, you must be precise.

Here's the result and how to set the taskbar at center top in 21H2.

-First step: Regedit
    HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\StuckRects3 > Open Settings (screenshot) > Edit 2nd row > Fifth value (under F3) > Delete | 03 > type 01 immediately after > click OK >

-Second step: Task Manager
    File Explorer must be restarted now in Task Manager to apply change > open FE if close > restart FE from Task Manager << all instances >>. The taskbar is on top now, feel free to set it left or center.

-03 is default > at bottom
    -01 is top > Works ok > calendar is offset at bottom, but ok > Start opens left > search is where it belongs
    -02 is right > empty desktop > click Win key to recover Regedit > go back to 01 or 03 > OK
    -00 is left > empty taskbar > refresh by itself > desktop unstable > Go back to 01 or 03 > OK

Warning: Don't try 00 and 02, they are not working. The Win key is a must to get regedit back or if you ran into trouble. You will for 02 and more for 00.

Thanks to Major Geek!

MikeMecanic, Sep 23, 2022
  4. Being disabled I need the Taskbar back on top in 22h2 the registry hack to 01 didn't...

how to effectively hide or disable the taskbar?

Hi,

Did you try the “Auto-hide the taskbar” option from Taskbar properties?

If you have not tried it, I would suggest you to follow these steps and auto-hide the taskbar:

• Right click on Taskbar.
    • Click on Properties
    • Check the box Auto-hide the taskbar.
    • Click on OK.

Hope this information helps.

Rohit Siddegowda, Sep 23, 2022
Thema:

Being disabled I need the Taskbar back on top in 22h2 the registry hack to 01 didn't...

1. Being disabled I need the Taskbar back on top in 22h2 the registry hack to 01 didn't... - Similar Threads - Being disabled need

2. I need with my computer that’s being hacked please

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I need with my computer that’s being hacked please: Yes my YouTube account got hack and my Adsense I went to restart my computer since I know that’s where the hacker is now I left on my blue screen that ask to select my country I can’t click my keyboard keys or my mouse I can’t do anything I try to get support everytime I do I...
  3. I need with my computer that’s being hacked please

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I need with my computer that’s being hacked please: Yes my YouTube account got hack and my Adsense I went to restart my computer since I know that’s where the hacker is now I left on my blue screen that ask to select my country I can’t click my keyboard keys or my mouse I can’t do anything I try to get support everytime I do I...
  4. I need with my computer that’s being hacked please

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  5. Windows 11 22H2; No "TOP" taskbar option or reg hack anymore after update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 22H2; No "TOP" taskbar option or reg hack anymore after update: This was first posted as a reply to "taskbar on top in windows 11" question, but should be its own discussion so posting hereCannot even comprehend why this would be allowed.... This is p!55ing me off completely, No top taskbar at all after 22h2...Have run top taskbar since...
  6. Windows 11 22H2; No "TOP" taskbar option or reg hack anymore after update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 22H2; No "TOP" taskbar option or reg hack anymore after update: This was first posted as a reply to "taskbar on top in windows 11" question, but should be its own discussion so posting hereCannot even comprehend why this would be allowed.... This is p!55ing me off completely, No top taskbar at all after 22h2...Have run top taskbar since...
  7. Being disabled I need the Taskbar back on top in 22h2 the registry hack to 01 didn't...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Being disabled I need the Taskbar back on top in 22h2 the registry hack to 01 didn't...: After getting 22h2 I lost the ability to have the Taskbar at the top of the screen.The Registry Hack using 01 didn't work and since I'm disabled I need my Taskbar at eye reading level....
  8. Was I being hacked?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Was I being hacked?: I almost visit Amazon.com every day but today the website became very slow, I tried to click on something it took forever to reach another page, I then tried to visit another site, the speed was great. I first thought it was a problem of Amazon.com, then I unplug the LAN...
  9. Registry Hack to DISABLE Master Browser

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Registry Hack to DISABLE Master Browser: I'm sick and tired of loosing network sharing browsing. I have seven wired Win10 machines on my network that are not always on. I want to disable the master browser on all my machines but one or two that are always on... There are a few sites showing a reg hack but the exact...
  10. How do i disable always on-top taskbar ?

in Windows 10 Support
    How do i disable always on-top taskbar ?: Hi, i recently updated to Win10 Anniversary yesterday. When i played a borderless window game, the taskbar was still on top of the game. Full-screen youtube was also affected by this. Prior to upgrading to win10 Anniversary, it worked fine, i could play a game in a...