Windows 10: Being hacked. Can't sign in to my accounts.

Discus and support Being hacked. Can't sign in to my accounts. in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Split from this thread. Will anything bad happen to my laptop if i turn off Secure Boot? It did nothing he steel hacking me so i cant sign in my... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by DwayneStokes, May 1, 2019.

1. Being hacked. Can't sign in to my accounts.

DwayneStokes, May 1, 2019
  2. PP Mguire Win User

77000 Steam accounts hacked every month

Ironically I've had the same crappy password since I made my Steam when HL2 came out and never been hacked, but I've had my Origin account jacked twice with a much more complicated password. 2 step on Origin fixed this problem, but just thought it was kind of funny. I went with 2 step on Steam to be safe too.

PP Mguire, May 1, 2019
  3. Creating or signing in to microsoft account

Hi Gloria,

The error code that your are getting when adding an account is usually caused by the following:

• Your phone has an incorrect date and time set.
    • You do not have a data connection.
    • Your phone is in a "bad state."
    We suggest that you follow the steps on this link to set up your Microsoft
    Account on your device.

Keep us posted for further assistance.

Regards.

Marcel Dio, May 1, 2019
  4. Teokute Win User

Being hacked. Can't sign in to my accounts.

Cannot sign in microsoft account.

My device: Lumia 520. GDR2.
    I cannot sign in my Microsoft account on my device. It didnt say any error but Microsoft account is not listed in Email and account list. When I click add button, it will show microsoft account option but after press sign in, it is still not shown in email
    and account. Another problem is i cannot delete facebook account. Error code: 0x83cf1202. I have tried as suggested here: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/2475837/en-us#step0x83cf1202 but as my Microsoft account is not shown, I cannot do step 6. Being hacked. Can't sign in to my accounts. :(

Any suggestion?

Teokute, May 1, 2019
Thema:

Being hacked. Can't sign in to my accounts.

1. Being hacked. Can't sign in to my accounts. - Similar Threads - Being hacked Can't

2. Keep on being told I can't sign into my MS Account

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Keep on being told I can't sign into my MS Account: It thien tells me "This problem can often be fixed by signing out of your account, then signing back in. If you don't sign out now, any files that you create or changes that you make will be lost." I have signed out 6 or 7 times, but I always get the same message. I've also...
  3. Can't sign into my account

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Can't sign into my account: I know my username and password, but when i log in it says that the computer can't sign into my account. I've tried signing out, then back in, but it doesn't work. How do I fix this? Here's some screenshots: [IMG][ATTACH]...
  4. My old account was hacked.

My old account was hacked.: I tried to recover it. No Good. They have my onedrive documents, basically locked me out of my account. I have their email. Can and how do I disable that account?...
  5. Had my account hacked

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Had my account hacked: Hi, I had my account hacked tonight and because I had my card details on my account, they managed to buy Windows 10 Pro and Windows 10 Pro for workstations over £500. I had notification on my watch notify me, as soon as I got them I logged in and changed my password,...
  6. Fortnite being hacked

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Fortnite being hacked: Hi folks any of you into fortnite --this might be of interest -- seems some of these young kids are making a shedload of money, Fortnite teen hackers 'earning thousands of pounds a week' - BBC News Cheers jimbo 123811
  7. being hacked

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    being hacked: I have all my family devises on my computer but im the only one that's sopoesed to b on this computer..it says there shating my info , how can I confirm there doing this https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/being-hacked/bf1edeab-80ad-4617-9a03-3c8951606732"
  8. My MS Account was hacked

My MS Account was hacked: Hi everyone, I would really appreciate any help with this matter which us quite delicate matter for me. I have MS account with Skype account assigned to it. I did not use it for quite a long time, why yesterday it was hacked and assisgned email changed to hacker’s mail....
  9. Account hacking

Account hacking: My MS account was hacked after I used the App store and entered my Credit card details. I would have thought that Microsoft would have a secure site! On 15 Sept someone used the details to buy 11 items to the value of ZAR1001.50 each and then closed/blocked my MS account. I...
  10. Being hacked

Being hacked: A pop up came on my screen and said it was microsoft and to call this number 1-855-833-9547. They convinced me to give them access to the computer. I now know it was not Microsoft what should I do 12 hours later other than change all passwords....