Windows 10: being hacked

Discus and support being hacked in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; I have all my family devises on my computer but im the only one that's sopoesed to b on this computer..it says there shating my info , how can I... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by gregdeeck, Dec 13, 2018.

1. gregdeeck Win User

being hacked

I have all my family devises on my computer but im the only one that's sopoesed to b on this computer..it says there shating my info , how can I confirm there doing this

:)

gregdeeck, Dec 13, 2018
  2. R.Mike Win User

Email Hacked

Hello Greg

thank you for your response and the great information you provided.

I use two step authentication for my email account and all important web sites. I also use the full version of Malwarebytes to protect my computer.

But I will do the scans you suggested AdwCleaner and Limewire.com and let you know the results.

I am worried though that the webcam installed on my laptop could have been hacked. I never use it and forgot about it, so never disabled it.

Any suggestions as to find if it was actually hacked?

thank you

mike

R.Mike, Dec 13, 2018
  3. PP Mguire Win User
    77000 Steam accounts hacked every month

Ironically I've had the same crappy password since I made my Steam when HL2 came out and never been hacked, but I've had my Origin account jacked twice with a much more complicated password. 2 step on Origin fixed this problem, but just thought it was kind of funny. I went with 2 step on Steam to be safe too.

PP Mguire, Dec 13, 2018
  4. Rohit_R Win User

being hacked

My laptop is remotely hacked

Hi there,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

In line with your concern, please help me with following question:

• Are you using the Local account or Microsoft account on the computer?

Try to perform the below steps:

• Scan the system with the
      Microsoft Safety Scanner
    • Turn ON the Windows Updates and get all the required Updates to install.
    Update Windows 10

Refer this link if facing any issues with the Windows Updates:

Windows 10 Updates: FAQ

You may follow the steps in the below link to protect your PC from Viruses and Hacking:

Protect my PC from viruses and Hackers

Hope it helps.

Rohit Raina

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Rohit_R, Dec 13, 2018
Thema:

being hacked

1. being hacked - Similar Threads - being hacked

2. Guest Account Security: Is There a Risk of Being Hacked When Lending My PC?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Guest Account Security: Is There a Risk of Being Hacked When Lending My PC?: <Moved from the Word forum>Before lending my PC to someone else, I took the precaution of creating a guest account with non-administrative privileges. Despite this measure, I'm concerned about the possibility of the person exploiting the guest account to compromise my system....
  3. Guest Account Security: Is There a Risk of Being Hacked When Lending My PC?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Guest Account Security: Is There a Risk of Being Hacked When Lending My PC?: <Moved from the Word forum>Before lending my PC to someone else, I took the precaution of creating a guest account with non-administrative privileges. Despite this measure, I'm concerned about the possibility of the person exploiting the guest account to compromise my system....
  4. am i being hacked

in Windows 10 Gaming
    am i being hacked: Hello,I am a very paranoid person and since I recently got hacked and still have installed some unbought products may this be someone else connected on my PC trought virtual disk and getting any data from my PC?...
  5. am i being hacked

am i being hacked: Hello,I am a very paranoid person and since I recently got hacked and still have installed some unbought products may this be someone else connected on my PC trought virtual disk and getting any data from my PC?...
  6. am i being hacked

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  7. i shared a full description of my hard drive being hacked several days ago. why do you...

i shared a full description of my hard drive being hacked several days ago. why do you...: i saw a download i didn't recognize that is nothing but 234 printable pages of code. the identification is: index.html www.earthviewmaps.net/projects/apps/map/assets/index-1d39c3b7.js i monitored it a few days and it seemed to keep changing. then, PC suddenly began issuing...
  8. i shared a full description of my hard drive being hacked several days ago. why do you...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    i shared a full description of my hard drive being hacked several days ago. why do you...: i saw a download i didn't recognize that is nothing but 234 printable pages of code. the identification is: index.html www.earthviewmaps.net/projects/apps/map/assets/index-1d39c3b7.js i monitored it a few days and it seemed to keep changing. then, PC suddenly began issuing...
  9. i shared a full description of my hard drive being hacked several days ago. why do you...

in Windows 10 Gaming
  10. My computer is being remoted and my bios is hacked what do I do ?

My computer is being remoted and my bios is hacked what do I do ?: I looked at my network and there are 7 of my ssid and multiple devices when i ping have the same ip address and devices end in ian?my computer has a hard disk thats not mine and my ssd does not show in bios my pc has been wiped through my bios not by me i stay at a hostel and...