Windows 10: Being logged on as a temp user.

Discus and support Being logged on as a temp user. in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I'm being logged on as a tempary user. The Event Viewer describes warnings and the following:1. The machine-default permission settings do not grant... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by JamesonPerry, Oct 25, 2021.

1. Being logged on as a temp user.

I'm being logged on as a tempary user. The Event Viewer describes warnings and the following:1. The machine-default permission settings do not grant Local Activation permission for the COM Server application with CLSID {C2F03A33-21F5-47FA-B4BB-156362A2F239} and APPID {316CDED5-E4AE-4B15-9113-7055D84DCC97} to the user WINDOWS-6S85897\Jameson SID S-1-5-21-3907349314-1632251421-991379650-1003 from address LocalHost Using LRPC running&n

:)

JamesonPerry, Oct 25, 2021

2. Windows 10 Logging in as a TEMP User

Hello Shawn Brink,

I went through the article that you had listed, i went to the Registry Editor and saw that I only had one user listed. the one that i am logged in as right now (the TEMP user).

Please Help,

Pradhyumna

PradhyumnaVasishta, Oct 25, 2021
  3. cannot undelete the temp user profile - window 10

on 3/17 i accidentally deleted the user bak file in the profile list in registry. I have windows 10.

Now when i log in the compute rit is always on a temp user accoun tacting as the administrator.

All my files are on the computer but they don't show up on the screen because i am logged in temp user account.

my user id is my name. when you log in it keeps loggin in as TEMP.AgnesDonnadieu.000.001.002 TEMP.AgnesDonnadieu.000.001.002.003 or 004

when you go to profile list it shows one file ending with 1000

and profileimagepath shows C:\Users\and my name twice with a period in between and ending by 000 when it should be just my name.

I don't want to restore files i just want to know how I can restore my normal user profile like this when i log in i can see all my files the way they were before.

I am not a developer so please give me simple step by step instructions.

agnesdonnadieu1, Oct 25, 2021
  4. Being logged on as a temp user.

Windows temp profile

Hi..

I am facing the problem of temp profile login. I followed few steps stated in the websites like removing .bak from your SID. but it doesn't work. Still my profile is logging in to temp profile.

Please do suggest some solution

Thanks

SivaSankaran1, Oct 25, 2021
Thema:

Being logged on as a temp user.

1. Being logged on as a temp user. - Similar Threads - Being logged temp

2. owner user / temp user

in Windows 10 Customization
    owner user / temp user: One day my PC decided to open in the temp user mode. Nothing else changed and I can still find all my photos, documents, and downloads, but, I have to click on them manually. The PC is for some reason opening to temp user. It is still functioning but without any of my stored...
  3. Windows 10 log into as TEMP user all the time

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 log into as TEMP user all the time: I followed this thread, but still couldn't resolve my issues including delete .bak, rename, and set the state to 0.https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-logging-in-as-a-temp-user/3ee4efd2-5aa4-4086-af59-05fe1184c70f?page=2After doing that, I can log...
  4. Windows 10 log into as TEMP user all the time

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 log into as TEMP user all the time: I followed this thread, but still couldn't resolve my issues including delete .bak, rename, and set the state to 0.https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-logging-in-as-a-temp-user/3ee4efd2-5aa4-4086-af59-05fe1184c70f?page=2After doing that, I can log...
  5. Windows 10 log into as TEMP user all the time

in Windows 10 Customization
  6. Being logged on as a temp user.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Being logged on as a temp user.: I'm being logged on as a tempary user. The Event Viewer describes warnings and the following:1. The machine-default permission settings do not grant Local Activation permission for the COM Server application with CLSID {C2F03A33-21F5-47FA-B4BB-156362A2F239} and APPID...
  7. Being logged on as a temp user.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Being logged on as a temp user.: I'm being logged on as a tempary user. The Event Viewer describes warnings and the following:1. The machine-default permission settings do not grant Local Activation permission for the COM Server application with CLSID {C2F03A33-21F5-47FA-B4BB-156362A2F239} and APPID...
  8. Windows 10 Logging in as a TEMP User

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows 10 Logging in as a TEMP User: I have been using windows 10 for about 3 years now. My laptop dies just as i plugged it in. once i booted it up, it logged me into a TEMP User. It said on the screen, "We are not able to log in to your account.". I have been trying to fix this for 2 days using whatever i...
  9. TEMP User

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    TEMP User: I logged onto my computer this afternoon and sorry for vagueness but the desktop glitched and i was signed out. I logged back in, and everything in my desktop downloads and documents, were gone. I did some more research and my desktop is C:\Users\TEMP\Desktop. I went to...
  10. Windows 10 keeps logging me into "TEMP" user

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows 10 keeps logging me into "TEMP" user: One day my computer froze during a gaming session, so I had to restart. After doing so I noticed that the documents, pictures, music, settings, Google bookmarks, etc no longer existed, as if I had logged into a guest account. I had typed in the password and signed into...