Windows 10: Being Processed Open How can I recover following boot failure - recovery media doesn't work.

Discus and support Being Processed Open How can I recover following boot failure - recovery media doesn't work. in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I have the following problems: 1 Incremental Macrium backup to thumb drive stopped working after 5/9/23. 2 Two other full backups continued to run... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by StanHilliard, May 27, 2023.

1. Being Processed Open How can I recover following boot failure - recovery media doesn't work.

I have the following problems: 1 Incremental Macrium backup to thumb drive stopped working after 5/9/23. 2 Two other full backups continued to run daily until: 3 Computer boot failed on 5/15/23, I think during restart of a Windows 10 pro automatic update. 4 My recovery thumb media file dates 12/22/2023 starts but the SSD containing Windows is hidden. I have 3 full backup images of the hidden drive. On a thumb drive, on a separate drive in the computer, and on my Netgear R7000 router's Readyshare SSD. There is additional information in a thread I initiated on the Macrium Reflect community

:)

StanHilliard, May 27, 2023
  2. BetoLP Win User

Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

Thanks again!!

I`m sorry I had not noticed that the text on the picture was in spanish. It says that windows has replaced some damaged clusters in "name" file and "directory". Then, at the end "an unspecified error occurred (75736e6a726e6c2e 4f6)".

I`ll do it and I`ll be updating this thread when I have the report.

- - - Updated - - -

I ran SeaTools. These are the results:

Being Processed Open How can I recover following boot failure - recovery media doesn't work. 233722d1557862791t-windows-doesn-t-start-authomatic-repair-doesn-t-work-hdd-test-1-.png

Does it mean my HDD is useless?

BetoLP, May 27, 2023
  3. BetoLP Win User
    Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

Thanks for your answer, ken!
    I deleted all my data. I had have it backed up.

I did a clean installation using the windows media creation tool (usb option).

No, I didn`t. I thought a clean installation would solve the problem.

After posting my previous message, I did it.

Being Processed Open How can I recover following boot failure - recovery media doesn't work. 233676d1557848111t-windows-doesn-t-start-authomatic-repair-doesn-t-work-img_20190514_023629.jpg

After chkdsk, I close cmd and tried to boot and the laptop just turned it off. This morning I`ve restarted it and automatically windows did a repair. Windows has booted and it seems that the repair tool has removed chrome and acrobat pdf reader (the only two programs I had installed after reinstalling windows).

Now Windows is installing updates and restarting my lapop, I`m kind of frightened. I don`t want it to happen again. Anyhow, I want to know what has brought the issue

I`ve been looking for information about the error code at the end of the picture and I didn`t get anywhere.

BetoLP, May 27, 2023
  4. Bo$$ Win User

Being Processed Open How can I recover following boot failure - recovery media doesn't work.

Can data be recovered from a Formatted SD Flash Card?

read, he has lost his flash card with sensitive info on it

Thema:

Being Processed Open How can I recover following boot failure - recovery media doesn't work.

1. Being Processed Open How can I recover following boot failure - recovery media doesn't work. - Similar Threads - Being Processed Open

2. How can I boot off of the recovery partition?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I boot off of the recovery partition?: I have this Presario CQ57-339WM Laptop that right now just runs base Windows 7 Ultimate. It has Windows 7 by manufactor, but it's supposed to have firmware and custom oobe provided with it. It has a recovery partition but it seems that it only reads a basic version of 7...
  3. Being Processed Open How can I recover following boot failure - recovery media doesn't work.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Being Processed Open How can I recover following boot failure - recovery media doesn't work.: I have the following problems: 1 Incremental Macrium backup to thumb drive stopped working after 5/9/23. 2 Two other full backups continued to run daily until: 3 Computer boot failed on 5/15/23, I think during restart of a Windows 10 pro automatic update. 4 My recovery thumb...
  4. Being Processed Open How can I recover following boot failure - recovery media doesn't work.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Being Processed Open How can I recover following boot failure - recovery media doesn't work.: I have the following problems: 1 Incremental Macrium backup to thumb drive stopped working after 5/9/23. 2 Two other full backups continued to run daily until: 3 Computer boot failed on 5/15/23, I think during restart of a Windows 10 pro automatic update. 4 My recovery thumb...
  5. Trying to Boot form Recover Media

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Trying to Boot form Recover Media: HiI'm trying to boot my PC from a recovery media disk after my installation became corrupted. It boots up at first giving me the blue Microsoft logo and loading icon but then the screen goes black and nothing else happens. I'm not sure if I'm missing something in the Bios...
  6. Trying to Boot form Recover Media

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Trying to Boot form Recover Media: HiI'm trying to boot my PC from a recovery media disk after my installation became corrupted. It boots up at first giving me the blue Microsoft logo and loading icon but then the screen goes black and nothing else happens. I'm not sure if I'm missing something in the Bios...
  7. Trying to Boot form Recover Media

8. Account Recovery Doesn't Work and I can't talk to anyone on Recovering an Account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Account Recovery Doesn't Work and I can't talk to anyone on Recovering an Account: This is long shot. My father's Outlook account is locked out and he didn't set up the recovery text # with a cell phone or set up a 2 form authentication. Plus he never sent an email from his Outlook account. He only used it to log into his Dell desktop so that portion of the...
  9. Account Recovery Doesn't Work and I can't talk to anyone on Recovering an Account

Account Recovery Doesn't Work and I can't talk to anyone on Recovering an Account: This is long shot. My father's Outlook account is locked out and he didn't set up the recovery text # with a cell phone or set up a 2 form authentication. Plus he never sent an email from his Outlook account. He only used it to log into his Dell desktop so that portion of the...
  10. Account Recovery Doesn't Work and I can't talk to anyone on Recovering an Account

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade