Windows 10: Being spammed with Microsoft asking permission

Discus and support Being spammed with Microsoft asking permission in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Glitched12 [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Glitched12, Feb 27, 2023.

1. Being spammed with Microsoft asking permission

/u/Glitched12, Feb 27, 2023

2. Ask for Permission - Google Chrome

Hi Julian,

The issue regarding the permission when you're trying to use the different browser is because of the settings on
    Family and Safety. To resolve your concern, we suggest that you check if the account that you are using is already removed to the
    Family list. To remove your account to the Family, you may follow the steps below:

• Use the Adult account to log in using this link.
    • Click on the Family tab.
    • On the account that you want to remove, click More > Remove from family.
    • Then click Remove to confirm.

Let us know if the suggestion works for you.

Joseph Ban, Feb 27, 2023
  3. Spam Emails for pop3

Hi,

Thank you for the reply.

• Which email address is configured in the Mail app?

If you have Outlook.com configured then you may refer to the suggestions provided by “Dhenz S” from this thread to check if that helps.

Redirecting

You need to look at the “View installed Updates” screen to see the list of recently installed updates.

Follow these steps to view installed updates:

• Press “Windows key + X” and click on “Programs and Features”.

• Click on “View Installed Updates”.

Keep us informed to help you further.

Srimadhwa B, Feb 27, 2023
  4. Being spammed with Microsoft asking permission

No permissions

Hi,

I would suggest you to right click on the user's folder for your profile and check if the permissions shows as "read only'. If this is the case, it might be causing the issue. In this case, I would suggest you to go to C:\User folder, right click on the
    folder with your username and follow these steps:

• Open the properties of the main user profile folder where the files are located (such as Documents, Pictures, etc).
    • Go to the Security tab and click Advanced.
    • Check the box at the bottom of this window. It is labeled "Replace all child object permissions with inheritable permissions from this object" and then click Ok.
    This does a one-time action that replaces the security on all the files/subfolders. It’s one-time, so you won’t find that box checked if you peek at it later. Try these steps and let us know the results for further assistance.

Bennet Martin, Feb 27, 2023
Thema:

Being spammed with Microsoft asking permission

1. Being spammed with Microsoft asking permission - Similar Threads - Being spammed Microsoft

2. asked parent permission despite being adult

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    asked parent permission despite being adult: I am an 18 year old man but my microsoft account keeps asking for parent permission and i have no clue where it even sends the message, not to mention i am set to being 18 on my account and am not set to a child account...
  3. asked parent permission despite being adult

in Windows 10 Gaming
    asked parent permission despite being adult: I am an 18 year old man but my microsoft account keeps asking for parent permission and i have no clue where it even sends the message, not to mention i am set to being 18 on my account and am not set to a child account...
  4. asked parent permission despite being adult

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Ask For Permissions

in Windows 10 Customization
    Ask For Permissions: So Um These Few Days Im Getting theseEven tho im not in a family It shows for most of the Build in apps Such as Snip and sketch Camera Photos etc...Pls Help anyone https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ask-for-permissions/b693d7f5-e919-479a-a836-aee5096285dd
  6. Asking permission

Asking permission: Every time i try go into certain websites it tells me i need permission to get into them. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/asking-permission/497b942a-eb28-4de9-95b5-e56262ff630e
  7. Continually being asked for Admin permission in Win10 online account

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Continually being asked for Admin permission in Win10 online account: Hi, I have just set up a new Win10 laptop, and signed in with my Microsoft Hotmail account. I am set up as an administrator. However, every time I copy files, or start up a program I am asked for admin permission to complete the task. This is a bit annoying but not a...
  8. Microsoft ask for permission

Microsoft ask for permission: I wanted to watch a video but then it said "ask for permission". So i clicked it, but it only brought me to my last bing search. Can you please help me solve this problem...
  9. Asking permission

Asking permission: I just logged on to my new computer with my Microsoft account which is an adult account btw and it keeps making me ask for permission and when I click ask for permission it says that something went wrong and it's trying it'sits trying fix it...
  10. Email being sent to spam

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Email being sent to spam: Can anyone help me understand why all the sudden good emails inbound and outbound are being sent to the spam folder? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/email-being-sent-to-spam/010aa0ba-cf12-4770-964a-e22b5a886cd1