Windows 10: Being stuck on Please Wait for windows 10 reset

Discus and support Being stuck on Please Wait for windows 10 reset in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Hey guys, I've been trying to fix this problem for a few hours now and I'm trying on here as a last ditch effort. I wanted to reset my laptop because... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/jdawg254, May 2, 2020.

1. Being stuck on Please Wait for windows 10 reset

Hey guys, I've been trying to fix this problem for a few hours now and I'm trying on here as a last ditch effort. I wanted to reset my laptop because it was running a bit slow so I went to the reset section and started it, however every time I've tried it gets stuck on please wait before it even attempts to reset my laptop. I tried doing it in safe mode (it wouldn't let me) I tried doing it in the recovery menu (same issue) I tried running the boot troubleshooter in the recovery menu and that gets stuck as well forcing me to hard boot it. I'm not really sure whats left to do, I don't have access to another computer to download the installation media on to a USB and i can never get it past the please wait (not even to 1%) any advice would really be appreciated

TLDR: Tried to reset laptop, gets stuck on please wait while showing the Asus rog symbol. Tried in recovery mode and tried boot troubleshooter. Both get stuck as well.

submitted by /u/jdawg254
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/jdawg254, May 2, 2020
  2. Monk.e83 Win User

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, May 2, 2020
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, May 2, 2020
  4. Being stuck on Please Wait for windows 10 reset

Windows 10 stuck at resetting this pc 1%

Hi Emmarienelle,

Resetting Windows 10 is an ideal solution for users to fix system problems or software compatibility issues. However, things might get complicated when your PC gets stuck or freeze while resetting. We recommend following these steps to resolve the issue:

• Fix Windows 10 fail to reset issue by hard booting PC and performing a clean reset:

• Press power key for 8-10 seconds to start a hard boot. Do this for three to four times.
    • Enter Windows 10 Automatic repair options.
    • Try a clean reset from the Automatic repair options.

• Download Windows 10 ISO file and perform a clean install in your PC.

Let us know if you need any other help.

Regards.

Darian Tab, May 2, 2020
Thema:

Being stuck on Please Wait for windows 10 reset

1. Being stuck on Please Wait for windows 10 reset - Similar Threads - Being stuck Please

2. Stuck on "Please Wait" and can't reset PC

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Stuck on "Please Wait" and can't reset PC: Hi, Specs: AMD Ryzen 5 2600 Six-Core Processor 3.40 GHz32.0 GB RAM64-bit OSNVIDIA GeForce GTX 1660 TiCT1000BX500SSD1 and PNY CS900 500 GB SSDASRock A320M-HDV R4.0 My initial problems began when my PC upon start would load on the "please wait" screen for more than 20+ minutes....
  3. Stuck on "Please Wait" and can't reset PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Stuck on "Please Wait" and can't reset PC: Hi, Specs: AMD Ryzen 5 2600 Six-Core Processor 3.40 GHz32.0 GB RAM64-bit OSNVIDIA GeForce GTX 1660 TiCT1000BX500SSD1 and PNY CS900 500 GB SSDASRock A320M-HDV R4.0 My initial problems began when my PC upon start would load on the "please wait" screen for more than 20+ minutes....
  4. Stuck on "Please Wait" and can't reset PC

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Windows 10 stuck, please wait.....

Windows 10 stuck, please wait.....: Every time I try to start my asus laptop, after the usual asus logo and Windows logo a blue loading screen appears, please wait. Go on forever.So I tried to uninstall the latest updates, the old quality updates. But it said it couldn't find the latest quality update to...
  6. Stuck at please wait

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Stuck at please wait: Ive looked into other options, Idk how to do it they require a domain which I do not have since I factory reset my pc, I got this when ever I booted it up in troubleshoot because I turned it on a few times in a row and was being dumb, Anyway I selected restart instead of...
  7. Windows 10 Laptop stuck on "Please Wait" screen after Reset.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 Laptop stuck on "Please Wait" screen after Reset.: So my laptop is a Inspiron 15 and I no longer needed to use it, but my Mother however, was willing to buy it so before i gave it to her i had to get my stuff off of the laptop so I went to Settings and Reset the laptop didn't choose the wipe everything for recycle option I...
  8. Windows 10 Stuck on Please wait..

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Windows 10 Stuck on Please wait..: I tried everything Microsoft can you help? Steps done: Resetting Booting into Safe Mode. CTRL + ALT + DELETE. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-stuck-on-please-wait/c7e73fa1-674f-4b16-8fbf-6923d6f4c612
  9. Windows 10 Update stuck on 'Please Wait'

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 Update stuck on 'Please Wait': Hi, hadn't used my PC since May ish but began using again a couple of days ago, booted normally but maybe an hour ago i updated to the most recent version of Windows 10. Now i can't get past the 'please wait' screen, i've restarted multiple times and cannot even get to the...
  10. Windows stuck on please wait

Windows stuck on please wait: Hello folks! I need help. Coming to point, I was facing some error related to dll (aom 0x00007b error) launching Age of Mythology. I came to know it can be fixed by copying 5 dll files to system32 folder. These files are associated with visual C++ redist. mfc100.dll,...