Windows 10: Bejeweled Live Digital

Discus and support Bejeweled Live Digital in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Around 4 year ago I buy a Digital Bejeweled Live and now dont reaload or open is the second time that happen. I check the updated is fine I clean the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by lacana146, Apr 20, 2019.

1. lacana146 Win User

Bejeweled Live Digital

Around 4 year ago I buy a Digital Bejeweled Live and now dont reaload or open is the second time that happen. I check the updated is fine I clean the cookies too.

:)

lacana146, Apr 20, 2019
  2. lacana146 Win User

My game dont reaload Digital Bejeweled Live

Hi May, Bejeweled live servers is working, my browser is Google Chrome, I made all the updates and I dont playing in facebook.

I buy this in microsoft store Bejeweled Live Digital

lacana146, Apr 20, 2019
  3. lacana146 Win User
    My game dont reaload Digital Bejeweled Live

Is the servers is working, yes Adobe Flash Player up to date, the computer is updated to.

and I buy in microsoft store in digital Bejeweled Live.

lacana146, Apr 20, 2019
  4. Bejeweled Live Digital

Bejeweled live reset

answer to Paul:

• did not get an error message
    • does not happen with other games
    • I have not made any changes to windows 10
    Bejeweled live just resets to the beginning it has happened every time I get to level 35 to 50. Very frustrating.

janetdiamond, Apr 20, 2019
Thema:

Bejeweled Live Digital

1. Bejeweled Live Digital - Similar Threads - Bejeweled Live Digital

2. My game dont reaload Digital Bejeweled Live

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My game dont reaload Digital Bejeweled Live: It's a real stress reliever, helps to get your mind off of other things. It suddenly won't connect. I went to support but no help and is the 2 do time that happen When I try to play dont let me in. The games names is Bejeweled Live Digital pleases help....
  3. Digital Licence

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Digital Licence: How can I transfer my digitally licensed windows to my son's account as it is synced with my account and I am no longer able to use windows I would very much like to transfer my license to his account can I do that ? is there a way? please help me...
  4. DIGITAL LICENSE

DIGITAL LICENSE: WHERE DO I FIND THE DIGITAL LICENSE TO ACTIVATE WINDOWS 10. I GOT IT WHEN IT WAS FREE https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/digital-license/97ce5182-eafc-4e22-ba35-c90590c44c77"
  5. Digital license

Digital license: My Windows 10 Pro is activated with a digital license. My system type is 32-bit OS on x64-based processor. Recently I found out that I can't use SQL localDB 2016 or later because it demands x64 type of OS. How can I reinstall Windows 10 without losing my digital license?...
  6. digital licence

digital licence: with digital licence can ı upgrade to pro ver. ı was using it but ı had to replace pc https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/digital-licence/d3061a81-7cab-4a1e-965c-ee6d2bee87dc"
  7. Does anyone know what has happened to Bejeweled Live

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Does anyone know what has happened to Bejeweled Live: Uninsulated, and tried to reinstall but apparently shows the game being currently unavailable. Is there a plan for it to return? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/does-anyone-know-what-has-happened-to-bejeweled/20c7c308-99f8-41cc-b08e-a06f7f7be12a"
  8. Bejeweled Live Reset

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bejeweled Live Reset: Ok, this has been asked before, without resolution. Something is wrong with Bejeweled Live, how do we get our ranks back? My Rank was in the 40's, and then the game reset back to 1. Now I can't get to Rank 10 without it resetting. This has happened a half a dozen times...
  9. No digital entitlement

No digital entitlement: I upgraded my Windows 7 Home Premium to Windows 10 Home successfully. It shows windows is activated, but there is no message stating digital entitlement. Windows is working fine and updating, but if I need to do a clean install in the future, can this cause any problem, as I...
  10. Xbox Live issues with accessing digital content on your console

in Windows 10 News
    Xbox Live issues with accessing digital content on your console: Hey all! Having issues with accessing digital content on your console? Our teams are working hard in addressing that as we speak. For updates and changes to our service, be sure to keep updated here: *Arrow Xbox Live Service Status Tweet — Twitter API (@user)...