Windows 10: Bejeweled Live Reset

Discus and support Bejeweled Live Reset in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Ok, this has been asked before, without resolution. Something is wrong with Bejeweled Live, how do we get our ranks back? My Rank was in the 40's,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Gregfig, Aug 5, 2018.

1. Gregfig Win User

Bejeweled Live Reset

Ok, this has been asked before, without resolution. Something is wrong with Bejeweled Live, how do we get our ranks back?

My Rank was in the 40's, and then the game reset back to 1. Now I can't get to Rank 10 without it resetting. This has happened a half a dozen times now.

Uninstalling and reinstalling does nothing. I even tried installing on a different PC, and it STILL does it.

There is something wrong with this game. The funny part is, all my high scores and achievements are still there, but the rank gets messed with. It took some time to get to the 40's, I'm a bit unhappy about this.

Thanks

:)

Gregfig, Aug 5, 2018

2. Bejeweled live reset

answer to Paul:

• did not get an error message
    • does not happen with other games
    • I have not made any changes to windows 10
    Bejeweled live just resets to the beginning it has happened every time I get to level 35 to 50. Very frustrating.

janetdiamond, Aug 5, 2018
  3. Paul Bab Win User
    Bejeweled live reset

Thanks for keeping us in the loop. We'd like to determine if you were able to perform the solutions provided beforehand.

If the issue persists, you may uninstall and reinstall the game on your Windows 10 computer. Refer to this

link
    and perform the steps provided. Make sure to restart your device before reinstalling the game.

Given that this issue is only happening to Bejeweled LIVE on Windows 10, you may also get in touch with the game publisher for in-depth assistance. To proceed, feel free to visit this
    page.

Let us know how it goes.

Paul Bab, Aug 5, 2018
  4. Bejeweled Live Reset

Bejeweled 2 don't play it Full Screen Mode.

Hi,

What happens when you play it in Full Screen Mode?

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

Uninstall and Reinstall the Graphics Card Drivers:

Step 1: Uninstall the Graphics Card Drivers

1. Press “Windows Logo” + “X” keys on the keyboard.

2. Click on “Device Manager” from that list.

3. Search for the Graphics Card from the device list, right click on it and then select “Uninstall”. On the un-installation window, if you have an option: “Delete the driver software for this device” you may select that and then remove the corrupted drivers
    from the computer.

4. Follow the on-screen instructions to complete it and then restart the computer if prompted.

After the restart, please go ahead with the next steps to install the latest drivers and check if that resolves the issue.

Update Driver Software from the Manufacturer’s website:

Step 2: Go to the Computer or Graphics Card manufacturer’s website and search for the latest Windows 10 drivers available for the Graphics Card model and then install it by following the instructions given in the website.

If the issue still persists, you can uninstall the game and download Bejeweled LIVE from the below link and install it:

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/store/games/bejeweled-live/9wzdncrfj14d

Hope it helps. Keep us posted if you need further assistance with Windows, will be happy to assist you.

Thank you.

Mohan Babu ER, Aug 5, 2018
Thema:

Bejeweled Live Reset

1. Bejeweled Live Reset - Similar Threads - Bejeweled Live Reset

2. The following game: Bejeweled 3 won't start

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    The following game: Bejeweled 3 won't start: I've bought this game from Steam few months ago but unfortunately, I did not had some time play it for quite awhile. I thought to check it out yesterday and the game did loaded without any critical errors but then, when I play for like 1-10 minutes, the game got quitted by...
  3. The following game: Bejeweled 3 won't start

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The following game: Bejeweled 3 won't start: I've bought this game from Steam few months ago but unfortunately, I did not had some time play it for quite awhile. I thought to check it out yesterday and the game did loaded without any critical errors but then, when I play for like 1-10 minutes, the game got quitted by...
  4. How to reset weather app live tile

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to reset weather app live tile: On my PC, the weather app is a live tile in the start menu, the weather in the app is set to celsius, but in the live tile it shows me the temperature in fahrenheit...
  5. Microsoft live locked, reset information incomplete

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft live locked, reset information incomplete: Hello,I am desperately looking for some assistance on behalf of my elderly parents. Possibly not the stereotypical elderly who aren’t terribly computer literate, but historically complicated!They are currently locked out of their Microsoft account. The stumbling block I have...
  6. Microsoft live locked, reset information incomplete

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft live locked, reset information incomplete: Hello,I am desperately looking for some assistance on behalf of my elderly parents. Possibly not the stereotypical elderly who aren’t terribly computer literate, but historically complicated!They are currently locked out of their Microsoft account. The stumbling block I have...
  7. Microsoft live locked, reset information incomplete

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
  8. Bejeweled Live Digital

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bejeweled Live Digital: Around 4 year ago I buy a Digital Bejeweled Live and now dont reaload or open is the second time that happen. I check the updated is fine I clean the cookies too. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bejeweled-live-digital/a031a3f8-25ae-4c7c-870b-003b1f104478
  9. My game dont reaload Digital Bejeweled Live

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My game dont reaload Digital Bejeweled Live: It's a real stress reliever, helps to get your mind off of other things. It suddenly won't connect. I went to support but no help and is the 2 do time that happen When I try to play dont let me in. The games names is Bejeweled Live Digital pleases help....
  10. Does anyone know what has happened to Bejeweled Live

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Does anyone know what has happened to Bejeweled Live: Uninsulated, and tried to reinstall but apparently shows the game being currently unavailable. Is there a plan for it to return? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/does-anyone-know-what-has-happened-to-bejeweled/20c7c308-99f8-41cc-b08e-a06f7f7be12a"

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Bejeweled LIVE is currently not available.

2. license bejeweled live

3. what happened to bejewelled live xbox

4. what is wrong with bejewel,
  5. cannot get bejeweled live to lnstall,
  6. cant reinstall bejeweled live,
  7. reset bejeweled graphics,
  8. how to reset bejeweled,
  9. re-install bejeweled live,
  10. Bejeweled LIVE is currently not available,
  11. bejeweled live reinstall