Windows 10: Belarc Advisor advisorinstaller.exe wont let me install on this cpu

Discus and support Belarc Advisor advisorinstaller.exe wont let me install on this cpu in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Belarc Advisor advisorinstaller.exe wont let me install on this cpu. Window box says, " Windows defender "smart screen" prevented an unrecognized app... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by HKP10413, Feb 7, 2020.

1. HKP10413 Win User

Belarc Advisor advisorinstaller.exe wont let me install on this cpu

Belarc Advisor advisorinstaller.exe wont let me install on this cpu. Window box says, " Windows defender "smart screen" prevented an unrecognized app from starting. Running app may put cpu at risk. . I have not had this trouble on any other cpu and I've been using Belarc forever. I have Win 10 latest update, build 1909 I believe.

Microsoft updated my cpu to win 10 and installed Office 2016, recently, and I want to see all my info and product license numbers.

Is there something wrong with belarc site?

Thanks for the help.

:)

HKP10413, Feb 7, 2020
  2. Steve C Win User

Belarc Advisor Definitions?

I use Belarc Advisor to check PCs have all updates installed.

I use Office 2010 on two PCs. Belarc Advisor reports each has 10 missing Office 2010 updates (see below) yet they are installed on both PCs. What's wrong here? It seems Belarc Advisor is no longer to be trusted.

Steve C, Feb 7, 2020
  3. Dude Win User
    Dude, Feb 7, 2020
  4. thomaseg1 Win User

alternatives to belarc advisor

Are there any alternatives to belarc advisor?

thomaseg1, Feb 7, 2020
Thema:

1. Belarc Advisor advisorinstaller.exe wont let me install on this cpu - Similar Threads - Belarc Advisor advisorinstaller

2. Windows 11 Pro wont let me install exe file

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 Pro wont let me install exe file: This issue is driving me crazy, which is not allowing me to install company software on Lenovo yoga 6 laptop. It came with Windows 11 Home which I upgraded to pro knowing. I know that Home edition comes with S mode enabled but I thought once you upgrade to pro that feature is...
  3. Windows 11 Pro wont let me install exe file

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Pro wont let me install exe file: This issue is driving me crazy, which is not allowing me to install company software on Lenovo yoga 6 laptop. It came with Windows 11 Home which I upgraded to pro knowing. I know that Home edition comes with S mode enabled but I thought once you upgrade to pro that feature is...
  4. Belarc Advisor and Windows 10 security

Belarc Advisor and Windows 10 security: For a long time I've used Belarc Advisor to Double Check my Windows Security This worked well form Windows XP through Vista and Windows 7 Now, on Windows 10, I'm getting lists of "Missing" security updates that either don't apply or Microsoft has no knowledge of (the...
  5. Minecraft wont let me install

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Minecraft wont let me install: I just got a new ssd card for my computer to run my games better. I am trying to install minecraft but when I go to click install it is crossed out. So I went into my library and tried to click install but it says that it cannot be used on this device. The install button is...
  6. alternatives to belarc advisor

alternatives to belarc advisor: Are there any alternatives to belarc advisor? 129796
  7. Belarc Advisor Definitions?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Belarc Advisor Definitions?: I use Belarc Advisor to check PCs have all updates installed. I use Office 2010 on two PCs. Belarc Advisor reports each has 10 missing Office 2010 updates (see below) yet they are installed on both PCs. What's wrong here? It seems Belarc Advisor is no longer to be trusted....
  8. Speccy - Incorrect ldentified SSD switched to Belarc Advisor

Speccy - Incorrect ldentified SSD switched to Belarc Advisor: I've been using Speccy for years, always loved and trusted it, until today. I just purchased (NOS in sealed box) new Dell XPS-8920 and before even power on I left primary SSD (on motherboard) then removed HDD and added three brand new Samsung 860 1TB EVO SSD's all purchased...
  9. Belarc Advisor Definitions?

Belarc Advisor Definitions?: I use Belarc Advisor to check PCs have all updates installed. I use Office 2010 on two PCs. Belarc Advisor reports each has 10 missing Office 2010 updates (see below) yet they are installed on both PCs. What's wrong here? It seems Belarc Advisor is no longer to be trusted....
  10. Updates say KB3176495 is installed - Belarc Advisor says no?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Updates say KB3176495 is installed - Belarc Advisor says no?: Good morning, Yesterday I installed the latest Microsoft Security update and then ran Belarc Advisor to see if I had all the Security updates. Belarc says I am missing KB3176495 and my Update History says it was successfully installed on August 10. Any ideas?...