Windows 10: Belarc Advisor Definitions?

Discus and support Belarc Advisor Definitions? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I use Belarc Advisor to check PCs have all updates installed. I use Office 2010 on two PCs. Belarc Advisor reports each has 10 missing Office 2010... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Steve C, Jul 25, 2018.

1. Steve C Win User

Belarc Advisor Definitions?

I use Belarc Advisor to check PCs have all updates installed.

I use Office 2010 on two PCs. Belarc Advisor reports each has 10 missing Office 2010 updates (see below) yet they are installed on both PCs. What's wrong here? It seems Belarc Advisor is no longer to be trusted.

:)

Steve C, Jul 25, 2018

2. Windows 10 upgrade showing as Windows 8 by my Belarc Advisor!

Is Belarc Advisor up to date? Open Belarc Advisor and click Yes at the
    Check for New Definitions windows. You will need to click Yes again to download the new definitions. Update your computer profile and tell us whether it still says
    Windows 8 Home Premium (x64) (build 9200)?

Windows 8 Home Premium (x64) (build 9200) is the version of Windows 8 before the SP1 update.

Gerry C J Cornell, Jul 25, 2018
  3. Belarc Advisor on Windows 10

Belarc Advisor is not up to date on your computer. Download the current version. But you don't have to use it to find out your version of Windows.

Type "winver" in Start/Search and hit Enter.

If you want to view your product key, update Belarc or use Keyfinder (also free). The key shown is the same for everybody upgrading to Windows 10.

Cbarnhorst, Jul 25, 2018
  4. Belarc Advisor Definitions?

Win 10 Pro not recognized by Belarc Advisor

I installed Win 10 Pro over Win 7 Ultimate. Belarc Advisor says I am using WIN 8. Is this a problem? If so, what do I do?

misscarol(2), Jul 25, 2018
Thema:

Belarc Advisor Definitions?

1. Belarc Advisor Definitions? - Similar Threads - Belarc Advisor Definitions

2. contact an advisor

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    contact an advisor: Hello, does anyone know how to get in contact with an advisor? There is a charge being made to an account and I don't have access to an account. I want to cancel the subscription, but I don't know how to do so without access....
  3. Belarc Advisor and Windows 10 security

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Belarc Advisor and Windows 10 security: For a long time I've used Belarc Advisor to Double Check my Windows Security This worked well form Windows XP through Vista and Windows 7 Now, on Windows 10, I'm getting lists of "Missing" security updates that either don't apply or Microsoft has no knowledge of (the...
  4. Belarc Advisor advisorinstaller.exe wont let me install on this cpu

in Windows 10 Customization
    Belarc Advisor advisorinstaller.exe wont let me install on this cpu: Belarc Advisor advisorinstaller.exe wont let me install on this cpu. Window box says, " Windows defender "smart screen" prevented an unrecognized app from starting. Running app may put cpu at risk. . I have not had this trouble on any other cpu and I've been using Belarc...
  5. New Windows Pro Product Key doesn't match Belarc Advisor report

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    New Windows Pro Product Key doesn't match Belarc Advisor report: I recently upgraded my laptop from Win 7 Pro to Win 10 Pro using a retail license. I ran Belarc Advisor before I upgraded and then again after I upgraded. However, the Win 10 Pro report shows a different Product Key, then the one that I entered during the installation....
  6. alternatives to belarc advisor

alternatives to belarc advisor: Are there any alternatives to belarc advisor? 129796
  7. Content Advisor

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Content Advisor: How do I enable Content Advisor on Windows 10 Enterprise? There is not a "content" folder in the group policy editor. Any help is appreciated. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-networking/content-advisor/c2b4d3a0-a043-4ca1-bfad-4edd75b45bfb
  8. Belarc Advisor Definitions?

Belarc Advisor Definitions?: I use Belarc Advisor to check PCs have all updates installed. I use Office 2010 on two PCs. Belarc Advisor reports each has 10 missing Office 2010 updates (see below) yet they are installed on both PCs. What's wrong here? It seems Belarc Advisor is no longer to be trusted....
  9. Speccy - Incorrect ldentified SSD switched to Belarc Advisor

Speccy - Incorrect ldentified SSD switched to Belarc Advisor: I've been using Speccy for years, always loved and trusted it, until today. I just purchased (NOS in sealed box) new Dell XPS-8920 and before even power on I left primary SSD (on motherboard) then removed HDD and added three brand new Samsung 860 1TB EVO SSD's all purchased...
  10. Updates say KB3176495 is installed - Belarc Advisor says no?

Updates say KB3176495 is installed - Belarc Advisor says no?: Good morning, Yesterday I installed the latest Microsoft Security update and then ran Belarc Advisor to see if I had all the Security updates. Belarc says I am missing KB3176495 and my Update History says it was successfully installed on August 10. Any ideas?...