Windows 10: Belena Etcher - supposed to be easier then rufus for burning iso s to usb?

Discus and support Belena Etcher - supposed to be easier then rufus for burning iso s to usb? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; any one heard (or tried) this program supposed to be easier then rufus for burning iso s to usb? [img] balenaEtcher - Flash OS images to SD cards... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by thomaseg1, May 5, 2020.

1. thomaseg1 Win User

Belena Etcher - supposed to be easier then rufus for burning iso s to usb?

thomaseg1, May 5, 2020

2. Need ISO maker

I tried imgburn followed step by step and it sucks ...burned an image supposed to be ISO endend up in UDF ..not auto executable and scraped a dvd for it. Gonna try alcohol thx

MohawkAngel, May 23, 2020
  3. maranna Win User
    burn ISO

If I am not mistaken I used Windows 10 alone to download and burn the ISO for a spare disc. Please correct me if wrong.

If I want to burn an ISO to a flash drive with Windows 10, do I need 3rd party software?

lastly I was burning DVD s to flash drive by copy and paste. It was suggested I involve ISO files to make it easier but I do not understand -could you help?

Thank
    Peter

maranna, May 23, 2020
  4. Jelu Cal Win User

burning an Iso of windows 10

Hi,

Your concern with burning an ISO to a disc can be due to the selected file's contents. To better understand your concern, we'd like to know the following:

• If you're using a blank disc.
    • If you're burning both the x64 and x86 system types of Windows 10 at the same time.
    • The program that you're using to burn the ISO file.

You can also use an 8GB USB flash drive to save the ISO as an alternative.

We look forward to your response.

Jelu Cal, May 23, 2020
Thema:

1. Belena Etcher - supposed to be easier then rufus for burning iso s to usb? - Similar Threads - Belena Etcher supposed

2. have a problem when installing Windows to my USB using Belena etcher on Linux Ubuntu

in Windows 10 Gaming
    have a problem when installing Windows to my USB using Belena etcher on Linux Ubuntu: Hello, I have a problem when installing Windows to my USB using Belena etcher on Linux Ubuntu it keeps saying in the installation process for Windows 11, "media driver missing" I can't use Windows 11 Installation Media Creation Tool because I am on Linux. Can anyone please...
  3. have a problem when installing Windows to my USB using Belena etcher on Linux Ubuntu

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    have a problem when installing Windows to my USB using Belena etcher on Linux Ubuntu: Hello, I have a problem when installing Windows to my USB using Belena etcher on Linux Ubuntu it keeps saying in the installation process for Windows 11, "media driver missing" I can't use Windows 11 Installation Media Creation Tool because I am on Linux. Can anyone please...
  4. burn windows 10 iso to usb error

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    burn windows 10 iso to usb error: hi,plz i want help when i install windows 10 iso from microsoft site it giving me black screen when booting but when i download windows 10 lite or any other versoins it booting with any program and any usb flash i used refus latest versoin and ultra iso and many programs...
  5. Burning ISO to DVD

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Burning ISO to DVD: I want to burn the Windows 10 1903 ISO to my DVD. Problem is the DVD capacity is just shy of what I need. The ISO is 5.59 GB and the DVD is 4.37 GB. Any ideas, James...
  6. best Rufus-type tool for creating bootable USB with multiple ISOs

best Rufus-type tool for creating bootable USB with multiple ISOs: I'm a happy camper using Rufus to create a bootable USB from just one ISO. Now I have a 32 GB USB 3 thumb drive and I want to install various 3, 4, maybe more rescue disks plus Win 64 1803 on this one thumb drive. What's the best, or what are the best choices? Why? There are...
  7. burn ISO

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    burn ISO: If I am not mistaken I used Windows 10 alone to download and burn the ISO for a spare disc. Please correct me if wrong. If I want to burn an ISO to a flash drive with Windows 10, do I need 3rd party software? lastly I was burning DVD s to flash drive by copy and paste....
  8. burning an ISO DVD

burning an ISO DVD: I burned one with Windows 7 and noticed it seemed to burn at full speed. Is it worth using a program like imgburn which allows you to select slower burn speeds, perhaps resulting in fewer installation problems? 6448
  9. Rufus and Windows 10 ISO

Rufus and Windows 10 ISO: Hi all, I have this ISO: Win10_1607_Italian_x64.iso I want to burn a PENDRIVE and run it with a BIOS (not UEFI) motherboard and I must use FAT32 (otherwise it won't work I know). I want to use RUFUS for that but I can only choose MBR or GPT for UEFI because if I...
  10. Burning ISO

in Windows 10 Support
    Burning ISO: Hiya...I got this error when trying to burn to DVD...can anybody tell me why this many have happened please? TIA [img] 55317