Windows 10: Belkin Media Reader

Discus and support Belkin Media Reader in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I installed my Belkin Media reader F4U003 model since 2015 on my laptop and everything has worked well since then. However, recently my laptop which... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by AdamuAjunam#, Jul 15, 2019.

1. Belkin Media Reader

I installed my Belkin Media reader F4U003 model since 2015 on my laptop and everything has worked well since then. However, recently my laptop which has a Windows 10 OS, will not recognize the Media reader again. Please how can I rectify and continue to use the media reader? Thanks

:)

AdamuAjunam#, Jul 15, 2019

2. Unable to connect to my Belkin network USB control center

Hi Kalpana

I tried the things that you suggested but to no avail the Belkin did not come up on the appliance list only the printer which it said that it was not connected. As for down loading the drivers from Belkin it stated that the driver installed was the latest
    version Please I would appreciate a solution to this problem if possible

Thanks Stewart

StewartMcDonald_971, Jul 15, 2019
  3. where is the windows 10 Reader App

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to follow the steps below to launch Reader App and check if this helps:

• Press ‘Windows’ key on the keyboard.
    • In the search box, type ‘Reader, and press enter.
    • Click on Reader App and it will be launched.

Hope this information was helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Andria Maria Mendez, Jul 15, 2019
  4. Arun B J Win User

Belkin Media Reader

Microsoft Edge vs Adobe Reader

Hi Jenny,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern and will assist you to resolve this issue.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

• Open Control panel.

• Select Default Programs.

• Click on Adobe Reader and set that application as Default.
    If the issue persist follow the steps below.

• Open Default Program.

• Click on Associate a file type or protocol with a program.

• Select any pdf file Extension.

• Click on Change program.

• Select Adobe Reader.

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help

Arun B J, Jul 15, 2019
Thema:

Belkin Media Reader

1. Belkin Media Reader - Similar Threads - Belkin Media Reader

2. CD reader

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    CD reader: When I put a cd in the cd/dvd player, the disc will not open. What do I need to do to fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cd-reader/b6d7203c-6bc1-4be6-aadc-7da3c0ddd8a7
  3. Microsoft Reader

in Windows 10 Customization
    Microsoft Reader: I am getting the error which reports that "microsoft windows ce services application manager" was not found and therefore Microsoft Reader cannot be installed! What is this routine and why am I getting an error installing an MS application, how do I fix this?...
  4. Belkin soho KVM

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Belkin soho KVM: I hope someone can help me......setting up a Belkin soho KVM but the windows 10 pc is reading it as a generic PnP monitor. I have tried updating the firmware but when the KVM is put into setup mode the pc Belkin software does not find it when searching. would anyone have any...
  5. Media Card Reader not working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Media Card Reader not working: Since updating my device from Windows 7 to Win10, I've not been able to utilise my media card reader. It never seems to recognise when a media card has been inserted. I have a HP Pavillion Media Centre PC which i have updated a few things on before upgrading to Win10. I...
  6. Reader

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Reader: Anyone who uses Reader There is an update in the Store Sorry but no version given This is a different one to Reader List App 53304
  7. Belkin Adapter issues

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Belkin Adapter issues: Hi, my name's Wallace. I'm using a Toshiba Satellite C55Dt=A5306 running Windows 10 Home Edition. A few weeks ago, the internet adapter within my laptop decided a hilarious April Fool's Day joke would be to die. Well, I'm not laughing. So I went into my closet and...
  8. Belkin 600VA UPS Management Software and Win 10 - Error: 1067

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Belkin 600VA UPS Management Software and Win 10 - Error: 1067: Hi, I have recently purchased a new Win 10 based Desktop and my Belkin 600VA Automatic Power Management Software (Version 2.6.0.2) no longer seems to be working. The usual TrayIcon (small green plug) is missing as with out that I cannot enter the Management Software. I...
  9. Comcast gateway with Belkin N300

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Comcast gateway with Belkin N300: Hello I tried to bridge the Comcast gateway and plug my router into one of the four ports; one has the printer ethernet cable, one goes to the pc and 2 are open(I plugged the router into one of the open ones). I was able to open the Belkin but was not able to get internet....
  10. Foxconn Acquires Belkin for $866 Million

in Windows 10 News
    Foxconn Acquires Belkin for $866 Million: Taiwanese Apple supplier and motherboard maker Foxconn has announced its acquisition of Los Angeles-based Belkin International for $866M this morning. Belkin owns Linksys and WeMo, and also makes a wide range of networking, home connectivity, cellphone accessories, cabling,...