Windows 10: Benchmark of Snapdragon 8cx for Windows 10 revealed

Discus and support Benchmark of Snapdragon 8cx for Windows 10 revealed in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Benchmark of a new Qualcomm Snapdragon processor has been spotted on Geekbench and the processor appears to be Snapdragon 8cx, which is the chipmaker’s... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by WinLatest, Sep 2, 2019.

1. WinLatest New Member

Benchmark of Snapdragon 8cx for Windows 10 revealed

Benchmark of a new Qualcomm Snapdragon processor has been spotted on Geekbench and the processor appears to be Snapdragon 8cx, which is the chipmaker’s answer to Intel’s mid-end offerings.

In two benchmarks (1, 2), Snapdragon Snapdragon SC8180X (8cx) has shown considerable performance already. Geekbench tests on a device with Windows 10 64-bit version revealed a single-core score of 3,327 and a multi-core score of 11,154. It may not have exceeded the Intel Core i5-8250u in these two benchmarks, but it’s done a great job catching up.

The benchmarked Snapdragon 8cx also confirms the claims that Qualcomm made at the processor’s launch event. According to both Qualcomm and benchmark, the Snapdragon 8cx will run at 2.84GHz, which is perfectly fast enough to run office tasks and mid-core games just fine.

Benchmark of Snapdragon 8cx for Windows 10 revealed Snapdragon-8cx-benchmark.jpg

Qualcomm also stated that the Kryo 495 CPU inside the Snapdragon 8cx is at least 2.5 times as powerful as the Snapdragon 850.

Snapdragon 8cx could be Qualcomm’s answer to Intel’s Core i5 series and it could finally bridge the gap between the two platforms, and the battery life will be the strongest point of the Snapdragon architecture.

Battery life has considerably improved in new Snapragdon CPUs and the results were a whopping 20 hours for this chipset.

The post Benchmark of Snapdragon 8cx for Windows 10 revealed appeared first on Windows Latest

Weiterlesen...

WinLatest, Sep 2, 2019
  2. Brink Win User

Qualcomm and Lenovo unveil first 5G PC powered by Snapdragon

Source:

Tweet

— Twitter API (@User) View on Twiiter

Brink, Sep 2, 2019
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Sep 2, 2019
  4. Brink Win User

Qualcomm announces new Snapdragon 8cx 5G PC platform at MWC19

Source:

Brink, Sep 2, 2019
Thema:

1. Benchmark of Snapdragon 8cx for Windows 10 revealed - Similar Threads - Benchmark Snapdragon 8cx

2. hi i just bought the lenovo thinkpad with the snapdragon 8cx gen3 but its asking me to...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    hi i just bought the lenovo thinkpad with the snapdragon 8cx gen3 but its asking me to...: hi i just bought the lenovo thinkpad with the snapdragon 8cx gen3 but its asking me to update video driver before it will run any app do anyone have any link pls...
  3. hi i just bought the lenovo thinkpad with the snapdragon 8cx gen3 needs update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    hi i just bought the lenovo thinkpad with the snapdragon 8cx gen3 needs update: hi i just bought the lenovo thinkpad with the snapdragon 8cx gen3 but its asking me to update video driver before it will run any app do anyone have any link pls...
  4. hi i just bought the lenovo thinkpad with the snapdragon 8cx gen3 needs update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    hi i just bought the lenovo thinkpad with the snapdragon 8cx gen3 needs update: hi i just bought the lenovo thinkpad with the snapdragon 8cx gen3 but its asking me to update video driver before it will run any app do anyone have any link pls...
  5. Windows benchmark

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows benchmark: Hi, I wonder is it possible to perform a benchmark check for my Windows 10. I want to know which is the most reliable benchmark for Windows 10. Thanks very much https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-benchmark/401c016c-ca4c-439d-82fc-03971a032e15
  6. Announcing the new Qualcomm Snapdragon 8cx Gen 2 5G compute platform

in Windows 10 News
    Announcing the new Qualcomm Snapdragon 8cx Gen 2 5G compute platform: Qualcomm Technologies, Inc. today announced at Internationale Funkausstellung (IFA) Berlin the Qualcomm® Snapdragon™ 8cx Gen 2 5G compute platform, the company’s most advanced and efficient compute platform. Users will benefit from superior performance and...
  7. Windows 10 Pro upgrade on the Snapdragon 8CX in the samsung Galaxy Book S

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 Pro upgrade on the Snapdragon 8CX in the samsung Galaxy Book S: Good Afternoon, Long time Mac user recently converting to Windows again, I have a custom built Windows PC 128gb of ram, AMD 2950x 16 core processor, 2080ti GPU, 16TB of storage that I run windows 10 pro on and video edit with. I recently bought the Samsung Galaxy Book...
  8. Qualcomm announces new Snapdragon 8cx 5G PC platform at MWC19

in Windows 10 News
    Qualcomm announces new Snapdragon 8cx 5G PC platform at MWC19: It’s official — 5G is here. Qualcomm ushered in this next generation of connectivity by applying 30 years of mobile leadership. 5G is the culmination of years of investment — intensive R&D, standards development, prototyping, interop testing, and product development — and the...
  9. Qualcomm announces powerful Snapdragon 8cx processor for Windows 10 PCs

in Windows 10 News
    Qualcomm announces powerful Snapdragon 8cx processor for Windows 10 PCs: Today at Snapdragon Summit, the chipmaker Qualcomm announced Snapdragon 8cx for Always Connected, Always On Windows 10 devices. This new high-end Snapdragon 8cx chipset will power 2-in-1s instead of smartphones and tablets. At its event, Qualcomm shared more details about...
  10. Snapdragon 850 for Windows 10 on ARM shows improved performance in benchmark

in Windows 10 News
    Snapdragon 850 for Windows 10 on ARM shows improved performance in benchmark: Earlier this year, Qualcomm announced Snapdragon 850 processor for Windows 10 on ARM devices and this new chip is apparently more powerful than the predecessor Snapdragon 835. The Geekbench listing has revealed even more information about the Snapdragon 850. “Building on the...