Windows 10: Benchmarks

Discus and support Benchmarks in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; Asus PRIME B350-PLUS Performance Results - UserBenchmark Dont know if you will be able to read this link, but I have to admit that I am NOT... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by elbmek, May 26, 2017.

1. elbmek Win User

Benchmarks

elbmek, May 26, 2017

2. Crashes persist after clean install and disk checks :-(

Just realised that the benchmark test that I was running in HD Tune Pro was the "File Benchmark" test and not the leftmost "Benchmark" test.

The Benchmark test does compete - image posted below. I'm not sure what these results mean!

https://1drv.ms/i/s!AikAldu-IE2th39DwKCTtQxKTjTj

Triplesilk99, May 26, 2017
  3. LCRT Win User
    Lumia 525 benchmark on 8.1 OS

what benchmark? you know, the world is bigger than the "one" benchmark you may know about.

4. WOT
    WOT Win User

Benchmarks

Hi elbmek,

Did you see the note at the bottom of your test results?

Very high background CPU (52%). High background CPU reduces benchmark accuracy. Find active processes with Windows task manager (CTRL+SHIFT+ESC).

5. Benchmarks are made to make people proud of their PC and to compete, not for a real life performance. I have got the lowest score on all benchmarks on this forum and I can run Hitman/Deus Ex on Ultra fine. *Smile

TairikuOkami, May 26, 2017
  6. WOT
    WOT Win User
    I agree with you entirely; however, I think the CPU 52% background processing may be slowing down other (non-gaming) tasks and programs so let's se what elbmek has to say. I wonder what his CPU occupancy is showing when he is not actively using his computer? Mine is between 0% an 1%:

Benchmarks [​IMG]

7. elbmek Win User
    highest process seems to be WMI at 4% remainders are 0.? and off and on, opera at 0.7%

elbmek, May 26, 2017
  8. WOT
    WOT Win User

Benchmarks

Hi elbmek,

So, is your goal just to share your benchmark results or are you having some real issues that need to be addressed?

9. elbmek Win User
    Info, feedback, ID anything room for improvement ...................................

elbmek, May 26, 2017
  10. Helmut Win User
    Don't see any problem at all, you are within the normal distribution of similar hardware.
    The background processes are a bit high at over 50%, you may need to look in to that.
    Mine total at around 1-2%, been like that for some 16 years.

Your Task Manager picture has not been sorted to show what needs to be shown, so can't comment.
    You need to sort the CPU usage % column, highest at the top. Click on the CPU % column title to sort.

Helmut, May 27, 2017
  11. elbmek Win User
    danke helmut, I have never tweaked the TM, to be fair, didnt know you could, will look into it.

elbmek, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

Benchmarks

1. Benchmarks - Similar Threads - Benchmarks

2. Constant crashing under load and unable to complete 3DMark DX12 Benchmark

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Constant crashing under load and unable to complete 3DMark DX12 Benchmark: I've tried reseating all cables and chips and verified it is running cool enough. Under any real load beyond browsing I'm getting crashes and instability. Below is the DMP file.021324-3671-01.dmpComputer BuildCPU: Intel Core i7-14700K 3.4 GHz 20-Core Processor CPU Cooler:...
  3. Constant crashing under load and unable to complete 3DMark DX12 Benchmark

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Constant crashing under load and unable to complete 3DMark DX12 Benchmark: I've tried reseating all cables and chips and verified it is running cool enough. Under any real load beyond browsing I'm getting crashes and instability. Below is the DMP file.021324-3671-01.dmpComputer BuildCPU: Intel Core i7-14700K 3.4 GHz 20-Core Processor CPU Cooler:...
  4. Windows showing blank screen after logo after running Cyberpunk 2077 benchmark

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows showing blank screen after logo after running Cyberpunk 2077 benchmark: I have a Macbook Pro 16” 2019 that I’ve been exploring gaming with. I decided to try Cyberpunk 2077 which my computer doesn’t meet the system requirements for but it’s successfully ran games outside of the system requirements so I wanted to see how it handled it. The game...
  5. Windows showing blank screen after logo after running Cyberpunk 2077 benchmark

Windows showing blank screen after logo after running Cyberpunk 2077 benchmark: I have a Macbook Pro 16” 2019 that I’ve been exploring gaming with. I decided to try Cyberpunk 2077 which my computer doesn’t meet the system requirements for but it’s successfully ran games outside of the system requirements so I wanted to see how it handled it. The game...
  6. Windows 11 freeze after closing game or benchmark

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 freeze after closing game or benchmark: Hi everyone, I'm new to the community, I wanted to ask if anyone knows how to solve this problem. windows 11 freezes after exiting a game or a benchmark like unigine heaven, the mouse works but it's as if everything goes at one frame per second the backgrounds change in slow...
  7. Windows 11 freeze after closing game or benchmark

Windows 11 freeze after closing game or benchmark: Hi everyone, I'm new to the community, I wanted to ask if anyone knows how to solve this problem. windows 11 freezes after exiting a game or a benchmark like unigine heaven, the mouse works but it's as if everything goes at one frame per second the backgrounds change in slow...
  8. Blackscreen when running demanding games or benchmarks, 5 - 15 min after starting the...

Blackscreen when running demanding games or benchmarks, 5 - 15 min after starting the...: What: I keep getting blackscreens pc keeps running in the back, can hear sounds, but has to be force-shut down to work again after running demanding games or benchmarks after 5-15 min. Since when: The problem started appearing 1 month ago and very rarely happenend. but now it...
  9. Blackscreen when running demanding games or benchmarks, 5 - 15 min after starting the...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blackscreen when running demanding games or benchmarks, 5 - 15 min after starting the...: What: I keep getting blackscreens pc keeps running in the back, can hear sounds, but has to be force-shut down to work again after running demanding games or benchmarks after 5-15 min. Since when: The problem started appearing 1 month ago and very rarely happenend. but now it...
  10. Windows 11 Dx12 - Render Initialization Error - Division 2, Heaven Benchmark, Steam Games, etc.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Dx12 - Render Initialization Error - Division 2, Heaven Benchmark, Steam Games, etc.: Please can anyone give me any help/assistance. I have recently upgraded my GPU from a RX5600XT to the RX7600.The new card appears to work fine during gaming/use however if I then close the game/app and try to restart it or open another game/app I get the following message....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 1809 benchmarks