Windows 10: Benchmarks

Discus and support Benchmarks in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; Asus PRIME B350-PLUS Performance Results - UserBenchmark Dont know if you will be able to read this link, but I have to admit that I am NOT... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by elbmek, May 26, 2017.

1. elbmek Win User

Benchmarks

elbmek, May 26, 2017

2. Crashes persist after clean install and disk checks :-(

Just realised that the benchmark test that I was running in HD Tune Pro was the "File Benchmark" test and not the leftmost "Benchmark" test.

The Benchmark test does compete - image posted below. I'm not sure what these results mean!

https://1drv.ms/i/s!AikAldu-IE2th39DwKCTtQxKTjTj

Triplesilk99, May 26, 2017
  3. LCRT Win User
    Lumia 525 benchmark on 8.1 OS

what benchmark? you know, the world is bigger than the "one" benchmark you may know about.

4. WOT
    WOT Win User

Benchmarks

Hi elbmek,

Did you see the note at the bottom of your test results?

Very high background CPU (52%). High background CPU reduces benchmark accuracy. Find active processes with Windows task manager (CTRL+SHIFT+ESC).

5. Benchmarks are made to make people proud of their PC and to compete, not for a real life performance. I have got the lowest score on all benchmarks on this forum and I can run Hitman/Deus Ex on Ultra fine. *Smile

TairikuOkami, May 26, 2017
  6. WOT
    WOT Win User
    I agree with you entirely; however, I think the CPU 52% background processing may be slowing down other (non-gaming) tasks and programs so let's se what elbmek has to say. I wonder what his CPU occupancy is showing when he is not actively using his computer? Mine is between 0% an 1%:

Benchmarks [​IMG]

7. elbmek Win User
    highest process seems to be WMI at 4% remainders are 0.? and off and on, opera at 0.7%

elbmek, May 26, 2017
  8. WOT
    WOT Win User

Benchmarks

Hi elbmek,

So, is your goal just to share your benchmark results or are you having some real issues that need to be addressed?

9. elbmek Win User
    Info, feedback, ID anything room for improvement ...................................

elbmek, May 26, 2017
  10. Helmut Win User
    Don't see any problem at all, you are within the normal distribution of similar hardware.
    The background processes are a bit high at over 50%, you may need to look in to that.
    Mine total at around 1-2%, been like that for some 16 years.

Your Task Manager picture has not been sorted to show what needs to be shown, so can't comment.
    You need to sort the CPU usage % column, highest at the top. Click on the CPU % column title to sort.

Helmut, May 27, 2017
  11. elbmek Win User
    danke helmut, I have never tweaked the TM, to be fair, didnt know you could, will look into it.

elbmek, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

Benchmarks

1. Benchmarks - Similar Threads - Benchmarks

2. Nice tool for benchmarking SSD's and other storage devices

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Nice tool for benchmarking SSD's and other storage devices: Hi all - My contribution for today... AJA System Test: Drive Performance Stats You Can TrustAccurately test your system performance using System Test, available in free retail software builds for KONA, Io and T-TAP products The free System Disk Test is very well done and I...
  3. Windows benchmark

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows benchmark: Hi, I wonder is it possible to perform a benchmark check for my Windows 10. I want to know which is the most reliable benchmark for Windows 10. Thanks very much https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-benchmark/401c016c-ca4c-439d-82fc-03971a032e15
  4. Qualcomm’s Apple M1 competitor for Windows 10 shows up in benchmark

in Windows 10 News
    Qualcomm’s Apple M1 competitor for Windows 10 shows up in benchmark: Windows on ARM devices have been around for nearly five years and these laptops run ARM-based chips by Qualcomm. Microsoft’s own device uses an ARM-based SQ processor, which was created by Surface and Qualcomm. There’s no denying that Windows 10 on ARM is a great idea but...
  5. Why is the SSD enclosure benchmarking so low thru the monitor hub?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Why is the SSD enclosure benchmarking so low thru the monitor hub?: I find this weird and I'm hoping someone can explain why the SSD enclosure is performing so poorly when connected to the computer thru the USB port built-in the monitor? If you look at the numbers for the 5400RPM Seagate BackupPlus, the numbers are almost the same for a...
  6. Is this benchmark scores normal for SATA 2?

in Windows 10 Support
    Is this benchmark scores normal for SATA 2?: Hi, I know that I'm using an outdated system by today's standards (Gigabyte P55A-UD3P) which contains an outdated Marvel chipset for SATA 3. According to many forum advices I read, I preferred to hook up my 500 GB Samsung Evo 850 SSD drive I bought in 2015 to a SATA 2...
  7. Unknown BSOD when benchmarking

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Unknown BSOD when benchmarking: Specs: CPU: i9-9900k ASUS AI OC'd to 4.9GHz GPU: ROG Strix RTX 2080 ti @1650MHz MOBO: ASUS ROG Strix Z390-E gaming RAM: 322x16GB Vengeance RGB Pro@3200MHz CPU cooler: H150i pro So I just recently did a cinebench r23 benchmark, and about a minute after it started, I got a...
  8. Desktop rebooted after benchmark test.

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Desktop rebooted after benchmark test.: Ok gang. I built my System in January. You can view my specs. And I bought a MSI RTX 3080 OC on Saturday. I reformatted the drive over the weekend. Been running rock solid. Today I ran Heaven Benchmark. It completed the benchmark. As soon as I exited out of it. My system did...
  9. Windows 2019 CIS Benchmark Level 1

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 2019 CIS Benchmark Level 1: We have a CIS Benchmark - level 1 compliance Windows 2019 server installed. We have configured local users and added them to Remote Desktop Users group. When we created the user, they were provided a default password. The user was able to select remote desktop servers >...
  10. Is this result in User Benchmark good for a notebook?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Is this result in User Benchmark good for a notebook?: [ATTACH] My hardware: Nvidia GeForce GTX 1050Ti (No longer the latest) i5 8300H and 8GB Ram (I will upgrade soon) and 135Watt power supply (if important) I'd also like to know how much you're making. Ist dieses ergebniss in User Benchmark gut für ein...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 1809 benchmarks