Windows 10: Benckmark Crash Dump File

Discus and support Benckmark Crash Dump File in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hello I was benchmarking a game and it crashed, it automatically produced a DMP file.No idea what it means, can someone explainCrash DMP... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Jay2OR, Nov 22, 2023.

1. Jay2OR Win User

Benckmark Crash Dump File

Hello I was benchmarking a game and it crashed, it automatically produced a DMP file.No idea what it means, can someone explainCrash DMP

:)

Jay2OR, Nov 22, 2023
  2. dig0 Win User

BSOD Help (also crashes without BSODs and dump files)

The rebooting issue I am suffering does not generate a blue screen or dump files. After doing some research, it was recommended that I try running Windows' driver reviewer to stress the drivers and potentially generate BSODs to gain some insight into what could be causing the aforementioned reboots. Once I began running reviewer, that is when I was able to create blue screens and the dump files that I attached to this post. Hopefully, they are pointing me in the right direction; however, I am a bit skeptical. Since I cannot seem to cause a reboot using cpu, ram, or gpu stress tests, I find it very difficult to pinpoint whether my problem is with hardware or software. I hope your suggestion to uninstall Panda fixes the problem, but only time will tell.

3. axe0 Win User
    WinDBG - The Basics for Debugging Crash Dumps in Windows 10  

Please note that the tutorial is meant for system crash dumps, game crash dumps contain different information and thus not all the steps in the tutorial work for a game crash dump.

4. Harmless Win User

BSODs with no dump file created

I get a UNEXPECTED_STORE_EXCEPTION bsod whenever I'm playing Apex Legends or while using Origin launcher.The the main issue I'm facing is that there are not dump files created after this bsod.I have setup my dump config according to this thread:Intermittent BSODs with no dump file created
    I also tested it using a manual crash in Who Crashed and the dump was successfully created for this crash but it doesnt work for UNEXPECTED_STORE_EXCEPTION. Please help

- - - Updated - - -

Can anyone suggest any ways I could solve this please

Harmless, Nov 22, 2023
Thema:

1. Benckmark Crash Dump File - Similar Threads - Benckmark Crash Dump

2. No dump file after crash

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No dump file after crash: Hello everyone!My computer has been crashing lately, and I had to analyze the dump file so I can troubleshoot, but surprise!No crash dump!-I had enabled the appropiate settings both via GUI and commands from ms doccumentation-Checked the Event Viewer and found NO VOLMGR ERROR...
  3. No dump file after crash

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    No dump file after crash: Hello everyone!My computer has been crashing lately, and I had to analyze the dump file so I can troubleshoot, but surprise!No crash dump!-I had enabled the appropiate settings both via GUI and commands from ms doccumentation-Checked the Event Viewer and found NO VOLMGR ERROR...
  4. Benckmark Crash Dump File

Benckmark Crash Dump File: Hello I was benchmarking a game and it crashed, it automatically produced a DMP file.No idea what it means, can someone explainCrash DMP https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/benckmark-crash-dump-file/797e78ed-0a96-4660-8f08-cd080ecf65be
  5. computer crash dump file

in Windows 10 Gaming
    computer crash dump file: any idea what may have caused the crashVIDEO_MEMORY_MANAGEMENT_INTERNAL 10eThe video memory manager encountered a condition that it can't recover from. By crashing,the video memory manager is attempting to get enough information into the minidump such thatsomebody can...
  6. computer crash dump file

computer crash dump file: any idea what may have caused the crashVIDEO_MEMORY_MANAGEMENT_INTERNAL 10eThe video memory manager encountered a condition that it can't recover from. By crashing,the video memory manager is attempting to get enough information into the minidump such thatsomebody can...
  7. computer crash dump file

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  8. BSOD - Crash dump files

BSOD - Crash dump files: Need help on understanding why my laptop keeps on experiencing BSOD. Thank you :https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1u5ChqfRqVts2g0rVeQRNsLPpq3lOAsBX?usp=sharing https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bsod-crash-dump-files/21d9ea9d-0367-402d-8d10-2230ef5fcf7a
  9. PC crashes with no dump files

PC crashes with no dump files: I built a brand new computer a few months ago and have been having random crashes. I am usually playing a game, and using multiple browser windows, Twitch and YouTube, all at the same time. My computer will mostly freeze. The game I'm playing will stop responding, the sound...
  10. Game Crashes (with dump files)

Game Crashes (with dump files): Hello, I've been having multiple issues with my PC (crashes, black screens, BSODs) so I've reset my PC. Now I fater I've installed games I can't launch most of them. For example I'm trying to launch Heroes of the Storm and it crashes on startup. I've read "Troubleshooting...