Windows 10: BenQ GW2283 21.5" Monitor Black Out when Playing Games

Discus and support BenQ GW2283 21.5" Monitor Black Out when Playing Games in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hi All, My BenQ GW2283 21.5" NEW MonitorBlack Out when Playing Games. This happen only when playing games. Using Youtube, Watching movies. Office... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by SNoobDog, Jan 2, 2020.

1. SNoobDog Win User

BenQ GW2283 21.5" Monitor Black Out when Playing Games

Hi All,

My BenQ GW2283 21.5" NEW MonitorBlack Out when Playing Games. This happen only when playing games. Using Youtube, Watching movies. Office applications no issues at all. It is a new PCAMD Ryzen 5, 8GB RAM,250GB SSD. Only Graphics Card is usedASUS GTX750.

So far I have tested with Dota and CS Go using STEAM. If i choose minimal graphics option it will black out intermittently after few minutes and continuously after 5-10 minutes. If I choose high graphics settings, it will black out continuously until I use Ctrl+Alt+Del to open Task Manager to End Task the game.

What I have done to fix the issue?

I have tried update,clean install graphics card drivers, monitor drivers etc based on articles at Google. When i brought my PC to my friend house and used his BenQ 24inch monitor the both games runs well in high graphics settings without any issue.

What I have concluded?

So, I guess the issue with monitor settings or something I oversee. I tried changed the resolution, used recommended settings, nothing works. Only thing I have changed in the monitor settings wasTURN OFF THE PURPLE LOGO when ON the monitor.

Will be there any issue with my HDMI or Monitor power cables?

Please assist.

:)

SNoobDog, Jan 2, 2020

2. Iiyama Launches the ProLite GB2488HSU Gaming Monitor

That's kinda funny, all of the listed technologies have already been seen in benq XL series. Black equilizer, 1ms response, Instant mode for lower input lag.. I own benq xl2411T and it's really nice, althought I can still feel some lag comparing to my old CRT. The next step in monitors evolution I personally would like to see is increasing of ppi. I really want some 24" 2560x1440 gaming monitor with all sweet
    things as 144hz/1ms response/low input lag. But instead they just add lots of useless features like scaling "5:4 with pixel perfect accuracy"...

Dragonheart, Jan 2, 2020
  3. Brt08 Win User
    Games in Fullscreen don't work on main Monitor

Hey, I have this problem where i cant play my favorite games like CS:GO on my main monitor in FULLSCREEN without the game flickering on launch of just having a black screen. However if i make my second monitor the main display the game works perfectly.
    **** is going on

The monitor im having problems with is the BenQ XL2411Z

The second monitor is LG 29UM65

I find this really important because i run CrossFire and i dont get the benefit of extra fps if im not running the game in FULLSCREEN

(ps: the game runs fine in windowed mode but thats not what i want!)

Brt08, Jan 2, 2020
  4. BenQ GW2283 21.5" Monitor Black Out when Playing Games

Unable to play video games on Windows 10, black screen after log-in screen

Hi Natasha,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community, we appreciate your interest in Windows 10.

I understand the inconvenience you are facing with accessing the Windows 10 operating system, we will help you with this issue.

Do let us know the following to assist you better with this issue:

• From where are you trying to play the video games (downloaded/ from website)?
    • If you are playing games from website which browser are you using?
    • Were you able to see any error code/ error message when the game crashes?
    • Are you able log-in to your computer?

This issue might have occurred due to corrupted/ outdated display drivers.

As you see black screen while logging to the desktop, I suggest you to refer to the below Microsoft article about this issue, try the troubleshooting steps and check if it helps.

Black screen after upgrading to Windows 10

Also, I suggest you to install all the pending updates on your device.

Steps:

• Connect to the internet.
    • Press Windows key and type
      updates
    • Click on Check for updates.
    • Under Windows Updates, click on
      Check for updates.
    • Try to install the updates being shown.

Hope it helps. Kindly update the status of this issue and required information, we will be happy to help you further.

Deepika Gowda, Jan 2, 2020
Thema:

BenQ GW2283 21.5" Monitor Black Out when Playing Games

1. BenQ GW2283 21.5" Monitor Black Out when Playing Games - Similar Threads - BenQ GW2283 Monitor

2. How to fix monitors going black when playing games?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to fix monitors going black when playing games?: I've been having a issue everytime I load a game both of my monitors go black and I can only access the game, for example if I'm watching something the sound continues to play in the background but I cannot see it unless I alt+tab but then when I press on the game it goes...
  3. How to fix monitors going black when playing games?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to fix monitors going black when playing games?: I've been having a issue everytime I load a game both of my monitors go black and I can only access the game, for example if I'm watching something the sound continues to play in the background but I cannot see it unless I alt+tab but then when I press on the game it goes...
  4. Monitor goes black when trying to play games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Monitor goes black when trying to play games: I recently tried to play RDR2 on my computer and after a bit of playing the screen went black and told me that the HDM cable was not detecting anything, although the computer was noticeably on. I then tried to play other games on my computer after it turned back on and none...
  5. Monitor goes black when trying to play games

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Monitor goes black when trying to play games: I recently tried to play RDR2 on my computer and after a bit of playing the screen went black and told me that the HDM cable was not detecting anything, although the computer was noticeably on. I then tried to play other games on my computer after it turned back on and none...
  6. Monitor goes black when playing some games.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Monitor goes black when playing some games.: Hey guys, I'm getting a black screen when playing certain games i.e. rocket league, fall guys, code vein, dying light + more. Unfortunately it doesn't happen on all titles which is weird. The black screen only last for a second and then the game runs perfectly fine, however...
  7. My monitor going black when playing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My monitor going black when playing: Hello, I've been having issues with playing almost all my games. Whenever I load into the game, if the graphics are too high then my monitor would go black. After that, sometimes not always, my computer would produce a loud noise, this is caused by a fan going very fast, I'm...
  8. Monitor lag when turning on 3rd screen BenQ BL3200

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Monitor lag when turning on 3rd screen BenQ BL3200: Hi All, When turning on the 3rd screen on my new PC, the mouse is lagging.. and as soon as I turn off the screen, the lag goes away. The screen isn´t that old so how can we solve the mouse lag? Thank you! Kind Regards, Jimmy...
  9. Monitor black-out

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Monitor black-out: All of a sudden the monitor will go black; the computer still runs, but cannot use keyboard or mouse. No error message or code. Only resolution is to shut down and restart. Diagnostics show all is well with all the hardware. Is this a Windows 10 problem or what?...
  10. Flickering Monitors Benq BL2420PT

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Flickering Monitors Benq BL2420PT: I have two Benq monitors (connected on surface dock with displayport cables), which have had issues with Windows 59Hz automatic setting since day dot, but resolution was simple in setting Hertz to 60Hz. New Surface Laptop 3 will not hold this setting as below article seems to...