Windows 10: Bereavement-changing name and payment details

Discus and support Bereavement-changing name and payment details in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; I have logged in as my husband. He died on 21st February 2021 and payment for the microsoft account will stop. I wish to keep the same information on... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by JimDean2, Mar 2, 2021.

1. JimDean2 Win User

Bereavement-changing name and payment details

I have logged in as my husband. He died on 21st February 2021 and payment for the microsoft account will stop. I wish to keep the same information on the computer but change the name to mine and set up payment from my bank account. How do I do this?

:)

JimDean2, Mar 2, 2021

2. name changes??

If you desire a name change please do the following:

• Ask yourself if you really need a name change.
    • Make sure you have a good reason.
    • Know what you want your new name to be before you request a name change.
    • Send Urlyin a PM containing a decent explanation of your reason as well as your desired name.

Polaris573, Mar 2, 2021
  3. Kreij Win User
    name changes??

How about TPU_Moms_Rule.

Just a suggestion *Smile Bereavement-changing name and payment details :)

I agree with most people. Mod assisted name changes only.

Kreij, Mar 2, 2021
  4. Bereavement-changing name and payment details

Changing region and payment card details

Hi

I am going round in circles with the payment section on Microsoft... every time I try and change my card details I get the error below. I also can't get any help from their irritating chat bot as it just routes me to the same link! How I can speak to a human
    to get my region and payment method changed???

Try that again
    Something happened at our end. Waiting a bit might help.

CV: Xq5Yzdzj2Ei/kZA5.4.37.51

JessicaWhitcutt Fagan, Mar 2, 2021
Thema:

Bereavement-changing name and payment details

1. Bereavement-changing name and payment details - Similar Threads - Bereavement changing name

2. Need to change payment method

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Need to change payment method: Hello I need to change my payment method. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/need-to-change-payment-method/c1d100f0-20da-4cdb-b3ce-054eae810800
  3. Need to change payment method

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Need to change payment method: Hello I need to change my payment method. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/need-to-change-payment-method/c1d100f0-20da-4cdb-b3ce-054eae810800
  4. Issue deleting payment details.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Issue deleting payment details.: Hi guys.I have a slight issue with deleting my payment and also turning on recurring bill. The payment i want to delete as you can see in the picture. It will last until 2067 and i want to delete the payment to it.Also when trying to turn on recurring bill for my Game Pass...
  5. Issue deleting payment details.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Issue deleting payment details.: Hi guys.I have a slight issue with deleting my payment and also turning on recurring bill. The payment i want to delete as you can see in the picture. It will last until 2067 and i want to delete the payment to it.Also when trying to turn on recurring bill for my Game Pass...
  6. Owner Name, File Details

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Owner Name, File Details: I recently changed my User name from my email to my actual name so that my file locations were easier to interact with, that went well. However, I now notice that when I go to Properties and then Details of any file that the Owner name is Desktop\MyEmail so I then changed the...
  7. Problem with changing payment method

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Problem with changing payment method: I tried to make the purchase inside an app that was downloaded from the Microsoft Store. But I didn’t find how to set the payment method. It requires me to pay with a credit card but I have some money on my Microsoft account and prefer to spend it primarily...
  8. change payment info

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    change payment info: change payment info for financial institutions used used to pay for items purchased https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/change-payment-info/2e680ae7-d8d6-40e6-9455-7ec621a7ab07
  9. Changing region and payment card details

Changing region and payment card details: Hi I am going round in circles with the payment section on Microsoft... every time I try and change my card details I get the error below. I also can't get any help from their irritating chat bot as it just routes me to the same link! How I can speak to a human to get my...
  10. payment details

payment details: hello sir, I am entering all the correct details of my card but then also it is not accepting payment and saying the details entered here are wrong https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/payment-details/81ecc70e-38e5-4094-8902-0aa7a9fbe12a"