Windows 10: Besides using the task manager, how do I remove XBOX from the notification tray?

Discus and support Besides using the task manager, how do I remove XBOX from the notification tray? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; When XBOX is in the notification tray, nothing can be done with it. Right click, left click, double-left-click, none of them do anything at all, yet... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Kizzume Fowler, Jun 14, 2020.

1. Besides using the task manager, how do I remove XBOX from the notification tray?

When XBOX is in the notification tray, nothing can be done with it. Right click, left click, double-left-click, none of them do anything at all, yet the icon is there. Besides using the task manager to end the XBOX task, how do I doanything with that icon?

Thanks.

:)

Kizzume Fowler, Jun 14, 2020

2. Notifications

Hi Scott,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

What happens when you click on Notification Icon in system tray?

Try to access the Notification Icon in system tray post 4-5 Minutes on system startup and check if it launch. Hope things are loading on background, when you try to access it.

Also, suggest you try the below mentioned steps to fix any issue with system files, when you access the desktop screen:

• Press CTRL+Shift+ESC to open Task Manager.

• Click File > Run New Task

• Make sure you have a check mark beside “Create this task with administrative privileges”

• Type CMD

• Type or copy/paste the following commands at the CMD prompt:

dism /online /cleanup-image /restorehealth

sfc /scannnow
    Reboot the system and check if the issue still occurs.

Hope this will address your query.

Yashwanth Kotakuri, Jun 14, 2020
  3. No OneDrive icon in the notification tray

Hi,

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am sorry to know that you are facing issues with Windows 10. Do not worry, will assist you with the issue.

I suggest you to try the below steps and check.

• Go to Settings.
      • Select System.
      • Click on Notifications & Actions.
      • Click on Select which icons appear on the task bar.
      • And choose the following icons you wish to keep on task bar.
      • Restart the Computer.

Hope this helps in resolving the issue. If the issue persists, do get back to us. We will be happy to assist you.

Syed Abdul Jabbar, Jun 14, 2020
  4. Besides using the task manager, how do I remove XBOX from the notification tray?

(SOLVED/CLOSED)looking for help with Android phone CONSTANT wireless signal notification

Yeah, thats not a solution she is interested in......I've suggested that course of action. Thanks though.

Just to clarify, I feel that there MUST be a step, or series of steps to turn off JUST the wireless notification sound. Thats what Im driving @ here.

jboydgolfer, Jun 14, 2020
Thema:

Besides using the task manager, how do I remove XBOX from the notification tray?

1. Besides using the task manager, how do I remove XBOX from the notification tray? - Similar Threads - Besides using task

2. How to remove the task manager?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to remove the task manager?: How to remove the task manager?I can see why you vermin keep deleting it. I get it, it's shameful and embarrassing that you can't make a proper task manager, so I remade it for myself. Just wanna know how to remove your trash....
  3. How to remove the task manager?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to remove the task manager?: How to remove the task manager?I can see why you vermin keep deleting it. I get it, it's shameful and embarrassing that you can't make a proper task manager, so I remade it for myself. Just wanna know how to remove your trash....
  4. How to remove the task manager?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to remove the task manager?: I can see why you vermin keep deleting it. I get it, it's shameful and embarrassing that you can't make a proper task manager, so I remade it for myself. Just wanna know how to remove your trash....
  5. How to remove the task manager?

How to remove the task manager?: I can see why you vermin keep deleting it. I get it, it's shameful and embarrassing that you can't make a proper task manager, so I remade it for myself. Just wanna know how to remove your trash....
  6. How do i remove the notification counter in the taskbar tray in windows 11?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do i remove the notification counter in the taskbar tray in windows 11?: How do i remove the notification counter in the taskbar tray in windows 11? The blue '3' in this image: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-remove-the-notification-counter-in-the/07d5a8e9-6fd4-4d91-850b-a6411d945b18
  7. How do i remove the notification counter in the taskbar tray in windows 11?

How do i remove the notification counter in the taskbar tray in windows 11?: How do i remove the notification counter in the taskbar tray in windows 11? The blue '3' in this image: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-remove-the-notification-counter-in-the/07d5a8e9-6fd4-4d91-850b-a6411d945b18
  8. How do I remove weekday and date from system tray when using a vertical task bar?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How do I remove weekday and date from system tray when using a vertical task bar?: Some time ago I set the option not to display weekday and date on the taskbar, but this reset with some update I didn't notice which one and now I can't find the option again to disable it. Using small icons for the task bar only hides weekday/date when the task bar is...
  9. How do you remove the notifications center from the task bar?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How do you remove the notifications center from the task bar?: How do you remove the notifications action center from the task bar bottom right hand corner pf the screen? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-you-remove-the-notifications-center-from/bffcc255-4df4-41d2-8444-6689085c0922
  10. how do I kick notifications icon from tray

in Windows 10 Support
    how do I kick notifications icon from tray: How do I get rid of notifications icon from the tray? I set all notifications to "off" thank you 67071