Windows 10: Best $80 graphics card for 1080p in old system

Discus and support Best $80 graphics card for 1080p in old system in Windows 10 Graphic Cards to solve the problem; I have an AMD A10-5800K with 16 gb ram and want to run games at 1080p 60fps.The computer is at least 5 years old and don't want to waste my money on a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Graphic Cards' started by mcc1961, Mar 16, 2020.

1. mcc1961 Win User

Best $80 graphics card for 1080p in old system

I have an AMD A10-5800K with 16 gb ram and want to run games at 1080p 60fps.The computer is at least 5 years old and don't want to waste my money on a graphics card that is going to get choked down by the processor.I am wanting to buy a used card and was looking on ebay.Also was wanting to know about the the refurbished cards from China,should you stay away from them?I play Doom ,Six siege and Rocket league .

mcc1961, Mar 16, 2020
  2. AndreePin Win User

graphics card problems

Hi,

Your computer makes a noise or beeps from your internal speaker because it failed to detect the graphics card. What we can suggest is for you to try cleaning your graphics card with a pencil eraser. Here are the steps below:

• Turn your computer off.
    • Pull out your video/graphics card.
    • Rubbed the cold contacts with soft pencil eraser.
    • Connect your video/graphics card back to the computer.
    Kindly note that this is just a temporary fix. If the case still continues, I suggest that you contact your graphics card's manufacturer.

Let us know how it goes.

AndreePin, Mar 16, 2020
  3. graphic card

Hi,

There is a possibility that the application you're trying to download is not compatible with the hardware that you have. We suggest that you check the system requirements of the chat application, then see if your device is capable of running the it.

To check the Graphics card information on your device, follow these steps:

• Press Windows key + R.
    • On the Run box, type msinfo32 then hit Enter key.
    • On the System Information window, click on Components → Display.

Should you need further assistance, we are here to help.

Darleen Pen, Mar 16, 2020
  4. Best $80 graphics card for 1080p in old system

Graphics card information.

Hi David,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. Appreciate your interest in using Windows 10.

The error might occur if the Graphic card is cannot update the driver automatically.

I suggest you to update the graphic card manually by following the steps below:

• Press Windows key + X and click on
      Device manager.
    • Expand Display Driver from the list.
    • Right click on the Graphic driver and select
      update driver software.

Also, can download the latest version of the graphic card from the manufacturer website.

Hope the information is helpful. Please revert back with the necessary information and we’ll be glad to assist you.

Eeshwar Kumar, Mar 16, 2020
Thema:

Best $80 graphics card for 1080p in old system

1. Best $80 graphics card for 1080p in old system - Similar Threads - Best $80 graphics

2. Upgrading an Old Graphics Card

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Upgrading an Old Graphics Card: Hi everyone! I have a very old PC that I built in 2008 with the following configuration: Asus P5Q Pro motherboard; Intel core 2 duo e8500 CPU; 8GB RAM; Asus EN9600GSO TOP/HTDP/384M video card (DirectX 10) My PC runs Windows 10 1909 just fine. Here is the question. I do...
  3. Best processor to graphics card

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Best processor to graphics card: What will be the best processor for this graphics card? https://amzn.to/2UHOiv9
  4. Old graphics card, new driver

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Old graphics card, new driver: Before,I was using nvidia quadro 600 and I am trying to upgrade to nvidia gts 450 i have tried restarting multiple times, reinstalling drivers but it doesn't work the following error comes up: Page unpaged area It also tells me to tell the microsoft support this :...
  5. Nvidia Geforce 730 graphics card 43 in 1080P tv

Nvidia Geforce 730 graphics card 43 in 1080P tv: Im using a Hitachi 43in 1080P tv as a monitor and a Nvidea Geforce 703 graphics card I have 8 gig's of ram, but just cant seem to get the picture to look right is there any software that would tweak the setting to get as good a picture as possible or am I stuck with trial and...
  6. Best "Pci" Graphics Card for Pentium 4

Best "Pci" Graphics Card for Pentium 4: Wondering what the best Pci card for a Pentium 4 I should buy. Any Suggestions? Thanks! 68147
  7. The best graphics card for under 600?

The best graphics card for under 600?: Can anyone tell me what graphics card for under 600 is the best? It's for my gaming PC. And will games run faster when using a DEDICATED Graphics card VS Motherboard-graphics card? In a month time I want to buy a Graphics card and well.... I'm being drowned in the options...
  8. What is the best driver for this graphics card ?

What is the best driver for this graphics card ?: Hello, can i ask you what is the best driver for this graphics card ? i have this one installed: (Versão do software Radeon - 16.12.2Edição do software Radeon - Crimson ReLiveChipset gráfico - AMD Radeon(TM) R2 GraphicsTamanho da memória - 512 MBTipo de memória -...
  9. Old Graphics card too hot?

Old Graphics card too hot?: I have an old 512Mb Nvidia Geforce 8600GT running at 50 degrees C, pages are slow to load on internet with 60-85Mb broadband speed, is 50 C too hot? Your thoughts as always most appreciated. 74042
  10. The Best Graphics Card 2016

in Windows 10 News
    The Best Graphics Card 2016: The CPU may be the brain of your PC, but when it comes to gaming, the graphics card is the beating heart that pumps pixels out of your obelisk of a tower and into your monitor. A graphics card consists of dedicated video memory and a graphics processing unit (GPU) that...