Windows 10: Best antimalware and cleaner applications?

Discus and support Best antimalware and cleaner applications? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Hi all, I haven't used Windows for many years but I'm setting up a win10 PC for my daughter. Now back when i used Windows antimalwarebytes, ccleaner... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/psherbet, Dec 16, 2020.

1. Best antimalware and cleaner applications?

Hi all,

I haven't used Windows for many years but I'm setting up a win10 PC for my daughter.

Now back when i used Windows antimalwarebytes, ccleaner and superantispyware were the tools most people recommended and i always used.

Are they still recommended, good tools?

Apart from setting her up as a non-admin user, using Firefox with ublock origin and using a pihole what other steps can i take to protect the PC?

Thanks all.

submitted by /u/psherbet
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/psherbet, Dec 16, 2020

2. Antivirus and antimalware applications

I can't find any antivirus and antimalware application in Windows Store for my Lumia 535 ,can you help me please ?

ΝίκοςΒαλσαμάκης, Dec 16, 2020
  3. Kreij Win User
    When fans go mad

Good suggestion, I will add that to the list *Rockout :rockout:

Kreij, Dec 16, 2020
  4. Best antimalware and cleaner applications?

Free ANTIMALWARE?

I am looking for the best FREE antimalware program. Any suggestions?

JamesWilliamsTX., Dec 16, 2020
Thema:

Best antimalware and cleaner applications?

1. Best antimalware and cleaner applications? - Similar Threads - Best antimalware cleaner

2. Best antivirus and antimalware program for Windows 10?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Best antivirus and antimalware program for Windows 10?: Hello there guys..which is the best antivirus and antimalware program for Windows 10? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/best-antivirus-and-antimalware-program-for-windows/8d560430-0e54-4c69-bb3f-cc9f3dc4d736
  3. Should I use junk cleaner application?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Should I use junk cleaner application?: Should I use junk file cleaning apps like ccleaner for my pc? Please reply. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/should-i-use-junk-cleaner-application/5d012566-d6f6-46b7-819c-eaea5f2dfd76
  4. whats the best cleaner out there?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    whats the best cleaner out there?: submitted by /u/Fazlul101 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/frs1q1/whats_the_best_cleaner_out_there/
  5. OneSafe PC Cleaner it seems I am infected but not found by antimalware

OneSafe PC Cleaner it seems I am infected but not found by antimalware: I get the false positives of viruses and links to OneSafe PC Cleaner Premium page but neither Malwarebytes nor uninstall can actually find the program so I can get rid of it. What is going on? 150312
  6. the best cleaner software for windows 10?

in Windows 10 Customization
    the best cleaner software for windows 10?: I'm just wondering what is the best cleaner software for windows 10 in 2019? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/the-best-cleaner-software-for-windows-10/48d67200-621b-40c8-89ca-56e9c1dab7cf
  7. Recommend Me the Best Cleaner Tool for My MacBook Pro!

Recommend Me the Best Cleaner Tool for My MacBook Pro!: Hi, I have some junk file issues with my MacBook Pro. I have tried many methods to prevent the hidden installation of software but failed to stop them. Now I have been tired to apply various methods. I have shared this issue in many forums and didn't get a solution. Someone...
  8. cleaners

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    cleaners: Is ccleaner something that should be renewed or is there a program already offered in Windows 10 or with my hp computer. where can you find what is needed or not needed? seems a lot of ads for registry and files or interent history is being advertised and never sure if it...
  9. Best and safest Cleaner

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Best and safest Cleaner: I have a lot of old and unwanted files on my comp and would be grateful if anyone could advise me which is the safest and best cleaner for a novice (Me) to use. 114229
  10. Whats the Best Windows 10 Cleaner?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Whats the Best Windows 10 Cleaner?: I want to know whats the best win 10 cleaners to clean out my system for performance and speed. Let me know. 75967