Windows 10: Best antivirus program1?

Discus and support Best antivirus program1? in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Can you please recommend a good and free antivirus program? Bestes Antivirenprogramm1? Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by RaffiG, Jun 9, 2020.

1. RaffiG Win User

Best antivirus program1?

Can you please recommend a good and free antivirus program?

:)

RaffiG, Jun 9, 2020

2. Good Antivirus + Firewall

I would never put anything Norton on my computer.

Nod32 is arguably the best antivirus. AVG is likely not as good, but it's free and at least pretty good.

Firewalls, I'd put Comodo and whatever "Tiny Personal Firewall" is named nowadays on your short list. I think Kerio might have sold it now and it's named something else. Otherwise, just put Comodo on your short list. I think the current version's ease of use has taken a step backwards, seems a bit counter-intuitive when trying to do certain things with it, but overall it does a good job and the price is right.

Deusxmachina, Jun 9, 2020
  3. Foolproof Idiotproof Antivirus

I'm about to help someone with an internet cafe and i'd like an antivirus that can withstand the most clueless and the most purposeful idiot. Any suggestions?

[I.R.A]_FBi, Jun 9, 2020
  4. kath_986 Win User

Best antivirus program1?

Avira Antivirus

Windows cannot send updates due to Avira Antivirus (not Aviva) - they suggest uninstalling Avira but it is not listed and I am not aware that I ever downloaded it. Presume its some sort of malware - any suggestions please if anyone has had the same problem
    - thank you

Kath Oliver

kath_986, Jun 9, 2020
Thema:

Best antivirus program1?

1. Best antivirus program1? - Similar Threads - Best antivirus program1

2. What is the best AntiVirus?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    What is the best AntiVirus?: What is the best AntiVirus? Looking for a pretty good antivirus, doesn't matter if it's free or paid! : https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/what-is-the-best-antivirus/5a321c06-f61f-4ed6-8e52-0b3ce1301e61
  3. Best antivirus?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Best antivirus?: In your opinion, which program is the best antivirus for windows? Paid or not paid. submitted by /u/fermarx [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/iv2oiz/best_antivirus/
  4. What is the best antivirus app

What is the best antivirus app: With links if possible submitted by /u/killer987xn [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/i1su79/what_is_the_best_antivirus_app/
  5. Best antivirus?

Best antivirus?: I'm pretty careful on the web but I know I'm not immune to viruses. I currently use Windows Defender as my traditional antivirus and occasional scans from Malwarebytes Free to catch more advanced malware that Defender might miss. Is there anything wrong with this setup? I've...
  6. What is the best antivirus?

What is the best antivirus?: I need install Chrome or fire fox, but when I installed chrome, next day always infected Microsoft urgent virus. I do not know what to do. I need to know which antivirus is best for my computer?...
  7. Which antivirus is the best in the top

Which antivirus is the best in the top: Hello, Dear Sir, please be nice to tell me which antivirus is the best (top) IM waiting for a message! A wonderful day! God bless you! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/which-antivirus-is-the-best-in-the-top/97480afb-3bbb-41de-a32a-d7e9afd794fc
  8. best antivirus

best antivirus: I am just using windows defender and malware bytes.I there a better anti-virus program that does not use a lot of rescources that someone could suggest thanks ,jason 106844
  9. Best antivirus?

Best antivirus?: I have read through thread and I don't see any big group agreeing on one. I know I don't like Norton, been using avp... which is best? 52140
  10. Best antivirus for Windows 10

Best antivirus for Windows 10: Hello, I have a question regarding antivirus programs on windows 10 - though this will also extend to windows 7 and windows 8.1. My new windows 10 laptop came preinstalled with McAfee, and the trial has almost expired - hence, I uninstalled McAfee because it likes to...