Windows 10: Best antivirus?

Discus and support Best antivirus? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; In your opinion, which program is the best antivirus for windows? Paid or not paid. submitted by /u/fermarx [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/fermarx, Sep 18, 2020.

1. Best antivirus?

In your opinion, which program is the best antivirus for windows? Paid or not paid.

submitted by /u/fermarx
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/fermarx, Sep 18, 2020

2. Good Antivirus + Firewall

I would never put anything Norton on my computer.

Nod32 is arguably the best antivirus. AVG is likely not as good, but it's free and at least pretty good.

Firewalls, I'd put Comodo and whatever "Tiny Personal Firewall" is named nowadays on your short list. I think Kerio might have sold it now and it's named something else. Otherwise, just put Comodo on your short list. I think the current version's ease of use has taken a step backwards, seems a bit counter-intuitive when trying to do certain things with it, but overall it does a good job and the price is right.

Deusxmachina, Sep 18, 2020
  3. Foolproof Idiotproof Antivirus

I'm about to help someone with an internet cafe and i'd like an antivirus that can withstand the most clueless and the most purposeful idiot. Any suggestions?

[I.R.A]_FBi, Sep 18, 2020
  4. kath_986 Win User

Best antivirus?

Avira Antivirus

Windows cannot send updates due to Avira Antivirus (not Aviva) - they suggest uninstalling Avira but it is not listed and I am not aware that I ever downloaded it. Presume its some sort of malware - any suggestions please if anyone has had the same problem
    - thank you

Kath Oliver

kath_986, Sep 18, 2020
Thema:

Best antivirus?

1. Best antivirus? - Similar Threads - Best antivirus

2. Which free Antivirus is the best for your computer?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Which free Antivirus is the best for your computer?: So, having an antivirus helps you a lot either it protecting your pc from malware or it to clean your pc. A good antivirus helps you in both. Today I'll be telling you the best antivirus you can use for free that work better than paid one in many cases. you can also see the...
  3. Microsoft Defender maintains its best Windows 10 antivirus status

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft Defender maintains its best Windows 10 antivirus status: Windows Defender, originally known as Microsoft Security Essentials, has been around for some time in its current form and it’s getting better with every Windows 10 release. On Windows 10, Microsoft has integrated Firewall, Family Safety, Performance & Health and other...
  4. which is the best antivirus for windows 10.

which is the best antivirus for windows 10.: i want to install an antivirus which protects my pc from online downloading viruses. check this. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/which-is-the-best-antivirus-for-windows-10/d1da7cff-5f30-4bef-9f97-95e4a85ce7b6
  5. Best antivirus program for Windows 10?

Best antivirus program for Windows 10?: I'm looking for the best antivirus program for Windows 10, and on the Internet there are numerous comparisons with always different results. Maybe someone can help me with this. Bestes Antivirenprogramm für Windows 10?
  6. What is best Antivirus software for windows 7

What is best Antivirus software for windows 7: Hello, My name is Steven lash San Diego, I have been using windows for many years but for last couple of months my laptop has been infected with virus. I have been using Microsoft Essential security antivirus for many years but it would not work properly on my laptop, can...
  7. Best 3rd party antivirus suitable for windows 10 Home Edition

Best 3rd party antivirus suitable for windows 10 Home Edition: I am using windows defender antivirus but it doesn't remove high risk trojan. My laptop got crashed 2 times during this time, I have to install window 10, so I wan't to know the best suitable 3rd party antivirus which detect high risk trojan and remove it and save my laptop...
  8. Which is the best free USB ANTIVIRUS?

Which is the best free USB ANTIVIRUS?: My windows 10 version is 2004. My windows defender doesn't scan external devices such as pendrives, memory cards automatically when I insert them to my pc. So I want a free usb antivirus. Please suggest me one....
  9. Which is the best free USB ANTIVIRUS that works along with WINDOWS DEFENDER?

Which is the best free USB ANTIVIRUS that works along with WINDOWS DEFENDER?: My windows 10 version is 2004. Moreover, my windows defender updates daily. But it doesn't scan external devices such as pendrive, memory card automatically when I insert then to my pc. So, I feel necessity to have a usb antivirus that will build up a 2nd layer virus...
  10. Which is the best free USB ANTIVIRUS works along with WINDOWS DEFENDER?

Which is the best free USB ANTIVIRUS works along with WINDOWS DEFENDER?: My windows 10 version is 2004. Moreover, my windows defender updates daily. But it doesn't scan external devices such as pendrive, memory card automatically when I insert then to my pc. So, I feel necessity to have a usb antivirus that will build up a 2nd layer virus...