Windows 10: Best app for photo file manager/editor

Discus and support Best app for photo file manager/editor in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Best app for photo file manager/editor? 37515 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by fjk61011, Jan 14, 2016.

1. fjk61011 Win User

Best app for photo file manager/editor

Best app for photo file manager/editor?

:)

fjk61011, Jan 14, 2016
  2. SarahKong Win User

pICASA3 i'M USING 10 AS MY O.S. I WANTED TO UP GRADE TO 3.9 BUT IT JUST DOESN'T DOWNLOAD PROPERLY

The built in Photos apps in Windows 10 is what I use.

If you go to Search and type Photos you will see it come up.

From there you can email photos, add them to your onedrive and edit them too.

https://www.howtogeek.com/320942/how-to-use-win...

The article below has some of the best photo editor apps that works on Windows that you can review.

https://www.windowscentral.com/best-photo-edito...

SarahKong, Jan 14, 2016
  3. NOKIA 808 PUREVIEW is super-duper cool !!!, BUT in the other side it needs MOREEEEEE APPS !

There are some photo editors on Nokia store

Windows Phone Games and Apps - Opera Mobile Store.

To be honest though, if you want a proper photo editor it's best to edit your photos on a PC using professional editoring software. The apps available for mobiles aren't generally anywhere near as good as a professional PC application.

Ray.

Ray Hipkiss, Jan 14, 2016
  4. simrick Win User

simrick, Jan 14, 2016
  5. WHS
    whs Win User
  6. DaveGrant01, Jan 14, 2016
  7. WHS
    whs Win User
    Yeah, Picasa is good too. Forgot about that.

8. fjk61011 Win User

Thanks. Trying this.

fjk61011, Jan 15, 2016
  9. fjk61011 Win User
    fjk61011, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Best app for photo file manager/editor - Similar Threads - Best app photo

2. Simple Photo Editor Apps

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Simple Photo Editor Apps: Everyone knows that the new "photos" editor update is **** so I'm trying to find one similar to the one I used to use. Want I want is a slider that let's you brighten all the colors at once. There used to be one slider that did all the colors. Now you have sliders that do...
  3. Simple Photo Editor Apps

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Simple Photo Editor Apps: Everyone knows that the new "photos" editor update is **** so I'm trying to find one similar to the one I used to use. Want I want is a slider that let's you brighten all the colors at once. There used to be one slider that did all the colors. Now you have sliders that do...
  4. Photo app video editor problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Photo app video editor problem: Hi,I have put together a video compilation and when done, I could not back up the video project or export the video. I had these results:This is very frustrating. Please help. I didn't have these problems with Movie Maker....
  5. Problem With windows Photo Editor App

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problem With windows Photo Editor App: I have been unable to email photos from the Windows Photo Editor app, When I click on a photo and then click on Share the email button below Share does not activate. I can send a photo through my email by attaching it but can't send photos directly from the photo editor app....
  6. Video editor not found in photo app

Video editor not found in photo app: Hi, I can not find video editor in windows 10 . It is said this app included in photo app, but I can not find it. Is video editor available only at certain version of windows? I am using windows 10 home version. Thanks for the reply...
  7. Photos App. Video Editor cannot find files

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Photos App. Video Editor cannot find files: I've been using the Photo Apps Video Editor to create a travel movie. The project has taken me months of work. I updated windows and now I open my project and almost every single video on the timeline says "cannot find file". The original files were never moved and are still...
  8. Video Editor in Photo app

Video Editor in Photo app: I use the Video Editor in the Photo app on my old desktop pc almost daily, I have just purchased a new laptop and the Video Editor is not available on it, any advice ???...
  9. Best PDF editor

Best PDF editor: I have been using "Foxit Phantom" for years, but wanted to know if there is a better choice and perhaps cheaper. 155670
  10. Best Professional Photo Editors for Windows

Best Professional Photo Editors for Windows: I'm a techie, but on the side I'm also a pro photographer. I just put together this list of the 13 best professional photo editors for Windows. Compatibility on these is currently Windows 7 through Windows 10. Cheers! Ben...