Windows 10: Best automation software

Discus and support Best automation software in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; It's Fast keys,has all the required features and is constantly updated --- 1)Has text expander with this for e.g you can open a site by pressing qw or... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by khari55, Feb 12, 2019.

1. khari55 Win User

Best automation software

It's Fast keys,has all the required features and is constantly updated ---

1)Has text expander with this for e.g you can open a site by pressing qw or qe or any combination,including Function keys you can even shutdown,restart,standy with this,create a shortcut to type text with this and open apps

2. Mouse gestures -- to go back/forward in a site with gestures

3. Auto complete -- Give's word suggestions while typing,can be customized after how many characters are typed the prediction appears,suggestion list height and automatic spacing

4. More than 500 ready-to-use commands to automate anything.

5. Works in any app

https://www.fastkeysautomation.com/

Similar apps i tested are win automation,Macro expert,perfect keyboard,macro express,quick macros,hot keyboard pro,comfort typing

Note I always test a particular app with similar apps,bcoz I have lot of patience and want the best of all

:)

khari55, Feb 12, 2019
  2. Sasqui Win User

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Feb 12, 2019
  3. rockwell automation

Hi,

Regarding your issue with Rockwell automation software, we highly suggest to contact the Rockwell automation support.

Feel free to post back if you have another concern.

Phillip Pio, Feb 12, 2019
  4. outrunner Win User

Best automation software

X800GTO2 AUTOMATED FLASH UTILITY Via DVD\CD... Very easy Best automation software :)

I had a reply from a mate just now, he has a card that I can borrow, so I shall collect it tonight and re-flash the card. I should just need to do the following to recover the BIOS with your automated process correct?

step 1, install a pci graphics card,

step 2, boot from DVD\CD

step 3, select option 2 from the boot menu

Step 4 Reboot and Retry the flash.

Then I should be able to reflash it again

outrunner, Feb 12, 2019
Thema:

Best automation software

1. Best automation software - Similar Threads - Best automation software

2. Software best for me?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Software best for me?: What is the best choices?* Moved from Community Center https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/software-best-for-me/0d0253c5-9c6b-4523-8898-dafdf37b40dc
  3. Software best for me?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Software best for me?: What is the best choices?* Moved from Community Center https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/software-best-for-me/0d0253c5-9c6b-4523-8898-dafdf37b40dc
  4. Best accounting software

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Best accounting software: I'm trying to dissect or investigate embezzlement in my company bank accounts and break down the transactions from banking online data. What is the best program for doing this?...
  5. Best security software for website

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Best security software for website: Hi, Hope everyone is fine. I am a dentist and I have a website where I provide different dental products and services. My website got hacked few months before and becuase of that i had to face many problems. After alot of hardwork I Got it back. Now I want to know about any...
  6. Best current burning software ?

Best current burning software ?: Hi all Just wondering which burning software is best now, been a while since I had to burn any discs, but currently doing thorough backups of important files to various media. I did previously use both Ashampoo studio & Cyberlink power2go. Does not have to be freeware,...
  7. No Code Windows Automation software like Mac’s Automator

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    No Code Windows Automation software like Mac’s Automator: Hello! I am looking for a free automation software that has a Schedule feature and that works like the Automator on Mac. The software needs to have a ”run software” action, be able to click on stuff on screen, get active window action, a if action, message action, get window...
  8. Best Driver checker software ?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Best Driver checker software ?: Hey everyone, can somebody tell me which application is the best for checking the latest drivers ? Usually i update the most important like gpu,cpu stuff manualy but i would love to update everything else too. Thank you submitted by /u/swordytv [link] [comments]...
  9. Best Sandbox software?

Best Sandbox software?: When I get a Windows 10 Pro laptop, I will be using VMWare Workstation for virtualization of old systems. So that means I won't be using Windows Sandbox because I fear the two virtualization types will conflict. What is the best alternative? 139669
  10. Best software till now

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Best software till now: we use antivirus to check which antivirus, this college use Best Engineering and Management college in India Advice me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/best-software-till-now/1a8a7ff2-61ab-44d8-b806-be27b8d775f6