Windows 10: Best basic movie editor?

Discus and support Best basic movie editor? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; If I want to take movie files and do things like... Add text, crop, zoom, stop and start frames, etc. Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by farmerjohn1324, Jul 9, 2020.

1. Best basic movie editor?

If I want to take movie files and do things like...

Add text, crop, zoom, stop and start frames, etc.

farmerjohn1324, Jul 9, 2020

2. Can't download the movie I purchased for rental.

Hello,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I suggest you to follow the steps mentioned below to download rented movies offline and check if that helps.

Steps:

1. Select the movie you want to rent and click on
      rent option
    2. Login using Microsoft account.
    3. Once you have signed in, you will have two option
      to stream
      or download movies to this device to watch offline.
    4. Select download movies to this device to watch offline and click on next.
    5. After Choosing the Next option and you will be asked for the payment option.
    6. Once the payment it done, open Movies & TV application to download the movie.

You will be able to watch the movie offline from
    Movies and TV application. When you rent, the viewing period is 14 days from the time of your order or 24-48 hours from the time you start to watch (depending on the content you select), whichever comes first.

If you still facing issues downloading the movies after following the above steps. I suggest you to follow the troubleshooting steps mentioned below, to fix issues with Microsoft store.

Steps:

1. Open store application on your pc.
      2. Click on the ellipses on right top corner of the screen.
      3. Logout and login back.

Hope it helps.

Sandeep Kumar M

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Sandeep_KM, Jul 9, 2020
  3. AndreePin Win User
    Windows Movie Maker

Hi,

To get a better grasp of your Windows Movie Maker's issue, kindly provide the following:

• The version of your Windows Movie Maker.
    • Troubleshooting steps already provided.
    In the meantime, if you have purchased or downloaded the said app from our Windows Store, I suggest that you try and run our troubleshooter by clicking this
    link.

I'll keep an eye out for your reply.

AndreePin, Jul 9, 2020
  4. Arul_D Win User

Best basic movie editor?

Windows Movie Maker not recognizing .avi files

Hi Matthew,

Welcome to the Microsoft Community.

We would suggest you to repair the Windows Live Movie Maker and check.

Follow the below steps to repair Windows Live Movie Maker.

• Type appwiz.cpl in the search box and hit Enter.
    • Right click Windows Essentials 2012 and select repair.
    Hope this information helps.

Arul_D, Jul 9, 2020
Thema:

Best basic movie editor?

1. Best basic movie editor? - Similar Threads - Best basic movie

2. Movie Maker - Video Editor PRO

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Movie Maker - Video Editor PRO: Hello, I bought Movie Maker - Video Editor PRO today, order number 6464181728. Unfortunately something was wrong and I could not download the program. I don't want to buy it anymore. Please refund me the money. Regards, H. Chung Mr.E-mail: *** Email address is removed for...
  3. Movie Maker - Video Editor PRO

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Movie Maker - Video Editor PRO: Hello, I bought Movie Maker - Video Editor PRO today, order number 6464181728. Unfortunately something was wrong and I could not download the program. I don't want to buy it anymore. Please refund me the money. Regards, H. Chung Mr.E-mail: *** Email address is removed for...
  4. Best VR Videos Convertor Or Editor ?

Best VR Videos Convertor Or Editor ?: I have a huge bulk of VR videos that were done back in the experimental era of VR . I realize now that it all came to a conclusion to 2 Widely accepted formats and those are either 180 SBS or 360 TB , while players at first used to globally support all weird formats such as...
  5. Best PDF editor

Best PDF editor: I have been using "Foxit Phantom" for years, but wanted to know if there is a better choice and perhaps cheaper. 155670
  6. Visual Basic editor

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Visual Basic editor: where do i find Help using Visual Basic editor https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/visual-basic-editor/58c890d9-b105-4e93-9b19-5c2ca4c3e615
  7. Windows Video Editor! (Not Movie Maker)

Windows Video Editor! (Not Movie Maker): Whenever I go to open an mp4 file onto the video editor, it pops up with the following message: 'These files have properties that can't be read, so we couldn't add them: Frappe.mov - Copy.mp4.' If someone could assist me on how to fix this problem, that'd be great!...
  8. What is the most basic video editor outside of Widows Movie Maker?

What is the most basic video editor outside of Widows Movie Maker?: Hello, I'm new here. I managed to re-install movie maker 6.0 onto my Windows 10 laptop, but some of the features have ceased to work. What are some easy-to-use video editor alternatives that are good for beginners? 123654
  9. Best Professional Photo Editors for Windows

Best Professional Photo Editors for Windows: I'm a techie, but on the side I'm also a pro photographer. I just put together this list of the 13 best professional photo editors for Windows. Compatibility on these is currently Windows 7 through Windows 10. Cheers! Ben...
  10. Favorite Basic Text/Data Editor??

Favorite Basic Text/Data Editor??: MS has Notepad as a nice lite text editor and word-pad.. both are nice and fit the need, and pre-installed. But what do you use as a third party tool?? I use the following: Notepad++ Notepad2 Genny EditPad Pro/EditPad lite.. both are great, IMO.. So,, what you you...