Windows 10: Best Blu-Ray Burner Software for BDXL Discs as of Oct, 2020?

Discus and support Best Blu-Ray Burner Software for BDXL Discs as of Oct, 2020? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I know there are a whole bunch of burner software but I was wondering if someone knew if there is a current undisputed king of burner software for... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by CerebralFreeze, Oct 22, 2020.

1. Best Blu-Ray Burner Software for BDXL Discs as of Oct, 2020?

I know there are a whole bunch of burner software but I was wondering if someone knew if there is a current undisputed king of burner software for backing up data on Blu ray blank discs?

The Pioneer that I got 212UBK is the only player that can burn 100 gigs and it came with Cyberlink Media Suite with PowerDVD.

Wondering if it is just as good as DVDFab, Nero, and others. I'd rather get good copies that last a long time on these expensive blank M-Discs.

:)

CerebralFreeze, Oct 22, 2020
  2. Berton Win User

Looking for Blu Ray BDXL Burning Software for W10

A note: all burners are players. There were CD burners that included DVD players just as there are some CD/DVD burners that come with only Blu-Ray playing capability. Then there are devices that can play and burn all formats. I've not purchased a DVD burner for archiving yet because the double-capacity 50GB discs are not readily available in my area. As mentioned, a whole lot depends upon what the burning software can do and the drives it can use.

Berton, Oct 22, 2020
  3. fireberd Win User
    fireberd, Oct 22, 2020
  4. btarunr Win User

Best Blu-Ray Burner Software for BDXL Discs as of Oct, 2020?

Blu-ray Disc Association Approves Final BDXL Format Specifications

The Blu-ray Disc Association (BDA) today announced the finalization and release of the specifications for BDXL, the new multi-layer recordable Blu-ray Disc format with up to 128GB of capacity. With the completion and approval of the specification, manufacturers can now obtain licensing information and license applications needed to begin production of the high capacity write-once and rewritable discs and hardware.

Targeted primarily at commercial segments such as broadcasting, medical and document imaging enterprises with significant archiving needs, BDXL provides customers with triple layer 100GB RE (rewritable) and R (write-once) discs and quadruple layer 128GB R discs. Possible consumer applications include capture and playback of HD broadcast and satellite programming in markets where set-top recorders are prevalent.

"The BDA worked diligently to create an extension of the Blu-ray Disc format that leverages the physical structure of the design of the disc to create even more storage capacity,” said Victor Matsuda, Blu-ray Disc Association Global Promotions Committee chair. “By using the existing Blu-ray technologies, we have created a long-term and stable solution for archiving large amounts of sensitive data, video and graphic images. We expect further growth of the Blu-ray Disc market as the introduction of 100GB/128GB discs will expand the application of Blu-ray Disc technologies.”

The BDXL specification was developed with specific market segments in mind, and newly-designed hardware addressing such markets will play back or record BDXL media. However, because the new media specifications are extensions of current Blu-ray Disc technologies, future BDXL capable recorders can easily be designed to play back existing 25GB and 50GB Blu-ray Disc formats.

btarunr, Oct 22, 2020
Thema:

Best Blu-Ray Burner Software for BDXL Discs as of Oct, 2020?

1. Best Blu-Ray Burner Software for BDXL Discs as of Oct, 2020? - Similar Threads - Best Blu Ray

2. Looking for the best Blu-ray player software for windows 10

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Looking for the best Blu-ray player software for windows 10: What’s the best paid and best free software for playing Blu-ray? Do any of them upscale to 4k like some of the higher-end actual blu-ray players? submitted by /u/blaaaahhhhh [link] [comments]...
  3. Blu Ray Software

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Blu Ray Software: My DVD/CD player/recorder is acting up so decided to get a new one for my pc. Price for an 'ordinary' one 48x DVD/CD Write/Re write etc etc is 17.99. But if I want a blu ray one its 79.99 cheapest. But when I read the reviews, that buyers are annoyed because they have to buy...
  4. Best Blu-Ray Burner and Reader

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Best Blu-Ray Burner and Reader: Hello, Friends, Can anyone help me with any info on these blu-ray burners/readers. It seems that these are the top 3 latest blu-ray burners on the market. Pioneer BDR-212UBK Asus BW-16D1HT LG WH16NS60 None of them makes reading UHD 4k blu-rays easy, according to...
  5. Blu-Ray disc support

Blu-Ray disc support: Blu-Ray triple-layer 100GB re-writable discs - what is the best software to use? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/blu-ray-disc-support/e87e512c-da5e-41a6-95bc-58a6d26a41ab
  6. Pioneer Blu Ray Player/Burner not Recognized

Pioneer Blu Ray Player/Burner not Recognized: After installing the latest Windows 10 update my Pioneer Blu Ray Player/Burner is not recognized how do I correct? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pioneer-blu-ray-playerburner-not-recognized/364fc2ef-35e4-498a-9aa6-a11ce2d1f0ed
  7. Blu-ray Software

Blu-ray Software: Does anyone know if ther3e is any Microsoft software that will run a Blu-ray disk? My computer will run regular DVD's but not the Blu-ray disks. Any help will be appreciated. Thanks...
  8. LG Mdrive Blu-ray burner.

LG Mdrive Blu-ray burner.: We moved and I've finally got my network up only to find my desktop's Blueray burner won't. I suppose that in the move the cable(s) might have slipped loose? But to troubleshoot I'm thinking I should delete the driver and reload it to get the latest Win10 version? Anybody got...
  9. Looking for Blu Ray BDXL Burning Software for W10

Looking for Blu Ray BDXL Burning Software for W10: I have almost 1TB of images as a photographer. I do have them on two other drives but would like to have them on optical. Uploading to the web is not an option. I am noticing that the software I am seeing only lists Window 8.1 and below. Does anyone know of a program that...
  10. Best free Blu-Ray disc player?

Best free Blu-Ray disc player?: What is the best free Blu-Ray video disc player for Windows 10? Thank you for your help. 39652

Users found this page by searching for:

1. best blu ray burner software bdxl