Windows 10: Best Brand GTX 1070 ti for Overclocking Performance?

Discus and support Best Brand GTX 1070 ti for Overclocking Performance? in Windows 10 Graphic Cards to solve the problem; Looking to buy a GTX 1070 ti. Was wondering what's the best Overclocking performance GTX 1070 ti brand before I buy? Thanks Discussion in 'Windows 10 Graphic Cards' started by EpicSurvivor, Aug 24, 2018.

1. Best Brand GTX 1070 ti for Overclocking Performance?

Looking to buy a GTX 1070 ti. Was wondering what's the best Overclocking performance GTX 1070 ti brand before I buy?

Thanks

EpicSurvivor, Aug 24, 2018
  2. btarunr Win User

NVIDIA Readying a GeForce GTX 1070 Refresh; GTX 1070 Ti

NVIDIA is readying a new GeForce GTX 1070 refresh graphics card, according to well-placed sources. Positioned between the current GTX 1070 and the GTX 1080 11 Gbps in performance, the refreshed GTX 1070 could at least displace the current GTX 1070 from its price-point, if not replace it. NVIDIA could carve the new chip out of the latest stepping of the GP104 silicon, and give it more CUDA cores, likely 2,048 (on par with GTX 1070 Mobile), if not higher. It could also get faster memory, likely 9 Gbps GDDR5 or even 10 Gbps GDDR5X. Its core and GPU Boost clock speeds could even be dialed up a little.

NVIDIA's objective here appears to be convincingly outperforming AMD Radeon RX Vega 56, at a lower power-draw. There's a 20 percent performance gap between the current desktop GTX 1070 and GTX 1080, and the new GTX 1070 refresh could find a price-performance equation somewhere in the middle. As NVIDIA's product-stack currently stands, the GTX 1080, which was refreshed with faster 11 Gbps GDDR5X memory, has a wider performance gap with the GTX 1070, creating room for a GTX 1070 refresh SKU somewhere in the middle, which could perform within the 90th percentile of the original GTX 1080 with 10 Gbps memory. What NVIDIA could name the SKU is anybody's guess. Historically, NVIDIA has updated SKU specifications without changing the name. The GTX 1080 and GTX 1060 6 GB were refreshed with faster memory, by simply prominently mentioning the memory clock below the SKU branding, there's also the remote possibility of the GTX 1070 Ti branding to combat the "grandeur" of AMD's RX Vega branding. NVIDIA could have the new GeForce GTX 1070 refresh SKU out in time for Holiday.

Best Brand GTX 1070 ti for Overclocking Performance? ePJQE2xqja5jOYg4_thm.jpg

btarunr, Aug 24, 2018
  3. btarunr Win User
    Palit Announces its GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Graphics Cards

Palit Microsystems Ltd, the leading graphics card manufacturer releases Palit GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series. With new technologies, GeForce GTX 1070 Ti deliver the incredible speed and power of NVIDIA Pascal-the most advanced gaming GPU ever created. This is the ultimate gaming platform.

The Palit GeForce GTX 1070 Ti is based on the NVIDIA Pascal architecture GP104 GPU armed with 2432 CUDA cores and equipped with 8GB of GDDR5 memory on a 256-bit bus. Palit GeForce GTX 1070 Ti graphics card delivers the incredible speed and power of NVIDIA Pascal to provide up to 3X the performance of previous-generation graphics cards. Plus, The new GeForce GTX 1070 Ti gives you innovative new gaming technologies and breakthrough VR experiences.

Best Brand GTX 1070 ti for Overclocking Performance? cmpESJsnZURk7laA_thm.jpg

Best Brand GTX 1070 ti for Overclocking Performance? wANgMMiwLaQGgwDf_thm.jpg

Palit GeForce GTX 1070 Ti JetStream
    The revolutionary Palit JetStream風 series of graphics cards features advanced innovative cooling and an optimized product design to deliver gamers the ultimate gaming experience. As the latest and the next generation NVIDIA Pascal architecture, the Palit GeForce GTX 1070 Ti JetStream series guarantees gamers cutting-edge performance and an explosive new gaming experience.
    • Palit own design with extreme over-clocking capability
    • Innovation JetStream Thermal Design
    • 8GB 8Gbps onboard memory
    • GDDR5 memory
    • Best solution for 4K gaming
    • 0dB Tech
    • Dual BIOS
    • DrMOS
    • Honeycomb Bracket
    • ThunderMaster Utility
    Palit GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Dual:
    • Palit GeForce GTX 1070 Ti own design version, provides the best C/P ratio
    • 8GB, 8Gbps GDDR5 on board memory
    • Dual Fan Design, Dual Slot Solution
    • 0dB Tech
    • DrMOS
    • Honeycomb Bracket
    • ThunderMaster Utility

btarunr, Aug 24, 2018
  4. btarunr Win User

Best Brand GTX 1070 ti for Overclocking Performance?

NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Overclocking to be Restricted

NVIDIA could severely limit the overclocking capabilities of its upcoming "almost GTX 1080" performance-segment graphics card, the GeForce GTX 1070 Ti. The company will tightly control the non-reference clock-speeds at which its add-in card (AIC) partners ship their custom-design graphics cards; and there could even be tighter limits to which you can overclock these cards. NVIDIA is probably doing this to ensure it doesn't completely cannibalize its GeForce GTX 1080 graphics card, which has been recently refreshed with faster 11 Gbps GDDR5X memory.

The GTX 1070 Ti is based on a "GP104" Pascal silicon with a core-configuration that's vastly higher than the current GTX 1070, and too close to that of the GTX 1080. It features 2,432 CUDA cores, just 128 fewer than the GTX 1080, and core clock speed of 1608 MHz that's on-par with the pricier card, too. The GPU Boost frequency is set to 1683 MHz, which is lower than the 1733 MHz of the GTX 1080. It also features slower GDDR5 memory. The GTX 1070 Ti is expected to launch by the 26th of October, priced at $429.

Best Brand GTX 1070 ti for Overclocking Performance? [​IMG]

Sources: eTeknix, Expreview, VideoCardz

btarunr, Aug 24, 2018
Thema:

Best Brand GTX 1070 ti for Overclocking Performance?

1. Best Brand GTX 1070 ti for Overclocking Performance? - Similar Threads - Best Brand GTX

2. Fluid Motion Frames on gtx 1070

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Fluid Motion Frames on gtx 1070: I got a mighty old af Gpu, a 1070 msi x and I was looking into playing CP2077 with FG modLukeFZ fsr 3 and fg mod for older cards. The problem is the input lag is terrible and it hurts my eyes seeing the unresponsiveness of the screen. Is there a way to reduce it or should I...
  3. Fluid Motion Frames on gtx 1070

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Fluid Motion Frames on gtx 1070: I got a mighty old af Gpu, a 1070 msi x and I was looking into playing CP2077 with FG modLukeFZ fsr 3 and fg mod for older cards. The problem is the input lag is terrible and it hurts my eyes seeing the unresponsiveness of the screen. Is there a way to reduce it or should I...
  4. New Graphic Card (GTX 1070) doesnt perform good with newest driver

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    New Graphic Card (GTX 1070) doesnt perform good with newest driver: Hi there, I recently got a used GTX 1070 graphics card and installed it in the PC. I also paid attention to all specifications and downloaded the latest drivers. So far everything worked, but now I have a much lower framerate than with the GTX 960 that I had previously...
  5. Installed a GTX 660 Ti and general PC performance seems laggy

Installed a GTX 660 Ti and general PC performance seems laggy: Hi all, Hoping someone can give me some advice on this one. I had a Geforce GTX 560 in my system but I was recently given a GTX 660 Ti - I'm not a massive gamer or anything of that sort, but I thought it'd be a good upgrade, especially for free, so thought why not? First...
  6. HDR and WCG will not turn on for 4k 60hz, only 30hz (and 24hz) nvidia gtx 1070 TI

in Windows 10 Customization
    HDR and WCG will not turn on for 4k 60hz, only 30hz (and 24hz) nvidia gtx 1070 TI: what gives. i've seen this post as in issue for over a year... i have this issue. should i dump nvidia and go with the mother board hdmi port (intel i7 8700). all componants are to spec, cables, hdmi ver. all docs says it supported, but yet only 30hz works on windows 10...
  7. I got a GTX 1070 ti and HEVC Video extensions from device manufacturer is choppy

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I got a GTX 1070 ti and HEVC Video extensions from device manufacturer is choppy: Hello, i got a 4k TV, Yamha rx-v681 receiver, i5-3570 processor and GTX 1070 ti GPU. I find the best player for 4k HDR to be the Windows Movies & TV , but when I play 4k HDR HEVC files , it just doesnt work properly. I read on forums and reddit that this version of the codec...
  8. Forza Horizon 3 FH501 gtx 1070?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Forza Horizon 3 FH501 gtx 1070?: Hi I just got a new computer and I've just installed Forza Horizon 3. When I launch, however, it says that my gpu can not support dx12. I have a gtx 1070, DirectX 12 and all drivers are up to date. Can someone help me and walk me through the problem? Windows store even gives...
  9. Best 1070 in your opinion?

Best 1070 in your opinion?: Hello. Im looking for a 1070 for my system, but I dont know which. There are so many choices! Im looking at a model named: Palit Geforce GTX 1070 Jetstream. I like its low cost, RGB lighting and the backplate. All this makes its pretty beautiful. (In my opinion) Its also...
  10. asus gtx 1070

asus gtx 1070: hi all I just got a gtx 1070 my issue is when I use gpu tweak it has 3 modes ,oc , gamming, and silent mode when I use the oc mode and play a game the game well play a few minutes the screen will get color pixelated and them bsod gaming and silent seem to be fine did I get...