Windows 10: Best Browser

Discus and support Best Browser in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; May I ask opinions please. What is the best browser to use or is it just a choice up to the user? Thanks Ben 64356 Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by Ben Daniels, Sep 20, 2016.

1. Best Browser

May I ask opinions please. What is the best browser to use or is it just a choice up to the user?
    Thanks
    Ben

:)

Ben Daniels, Sep 20, 2016
  2. ng85---01 Win User

Best Browser?

Bolt support has been withdrawn by the application developers. This is the reason you cannot download it.

Try opera mini or Nokia Browser. You can download both from the Nokia store. You will need to login with the sameuser id & password that you used here.

ng85---01, Sep 20, 2016
  3. Fender77---01, Sep 20, 2016
  4. Edwin New Member

Best Browser

Firefox!
    The User always has a choice! *Wink

Edwin, Sep 20, 2016
  5. Jeddie Win User
    A very similar question was raised a short while ago.
    Edge or Chrome??

Some very good replies.

Jeddie, Sep 20, 2016
  6. BunnyJ New Member
    Today it's hard to find a truly bad browser. The big names like FF, Chrome will do the job for most users.

BunnyJ, Sep 20, 2016
  7. Firefox, the add on's are endless. You can make it the way you like it.

COMPUTIAC Guest, Sep 20, 2016
  8. simrick Win User

Best Browser

Spoken like a true modder! *Wink
    *Ditto

simrick, Sep 20, 2016
  9. HRC
    HRC Win User
    IE always did the job for me.

10. seattle Win User
    Whatever browser you get used to I suppose. I avoid MS browsers where possible. I like Chrome and therefore that's what I'm used to. I actually use Cortana sometimes so Edge gets used by necessity. Otherwise it's all Chrome for me. If I started to have issues with Chrome I would go with Firefox I suppose.

seattle, Sep 20, 2016
  11. Chrome for me!
    All the add-ons and extensions (Evernote, Lastpass, Pocket etc) sync between my desktop pc and my chromebook.
    My wife uses Firefox on the pc with her own add-ons.
    It just works that way for us.

Cornishman, Sep 20, 2016
  12. CountMike New Member
    Another voice for FF and it's derivatives.

CountMike, Sep 20, 2016
  13. Best Browser

best browser? thats a difficult question. its btwn FF, opera, chrome , brave and vivaldi. not all browsers are created equal. which ones are more reliable ? which ones consume more or less resources? which ones have the best features? so many unanswered questions. i can tell you, FF, opera doesnt show clear images while on youtube. but chrome does. sometimes while on chrome, most images on forums dont load very well. i didnt include edge because i have ongoing conflicts. the bottem line is, ill go with chrome for now.

Pathfinder, Sep 20, 2016
  14. altae Win User
    I'm switching back and forth between Firefox and Vivaldi. Firefox is has majored over years. Vivaldi on the other hand has a fresh and really nice design and great usability but still lacks a few features (e.g. synchronization between different machines) that currently keep me from Replacing Firefox. But I definitely recommend trying Vivaldi. It gets better with every release.

altae, Sep 22, 2016
  15. matfx Win User
    Hi,

Firefox user since 2005, i don't think will use any other browser in the near future.

matfx, Sep 22, 2016
Thema:

Best Browser

1. Best Browser - Similar Threads - Best Browser

2. Efficiency Mode has made all browsers very slow to use. Is this is the best way to save the...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Efficiency Mode has made all browsers very slow to use. Is this is the best way to save the...: Windows tells me that they've started a great initiative to save the environment by putting unneeded tasks in efficiency mode. So all of us users can feel great about using a little less energy than we would have.The only problem is that I've only seen efficiency mode working...
  3. Efficiency Mode has made all browsers very slow to use. Is this is the best way to save the...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Efficiency Mode has made all browsers very slow to use. Is this is the best way to save the...: Windows tells me that they've started a great initiative to save the environment by putting unneeded tasks in efficiency mode. So all of us users can feel great about using a little less energy than we would have.The only problem is that I've only seen efficiency mode working...
  4. Best Privacy browsers for Windows 11/10 PC

in Windows 10 News
    Best Privacy browsers for Windows 11/10 PC: [ATTACH]Which you’re the default web browser on your PC? Is that safe? Are you sure about privacy and safety? Today in this post, we will talk about the best privacy browsers for Windows 11/10 PC. While the popular web browsers, Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, and Microsoft...
  5. Best Win 10 Browser + security/anti-spy/mal/adware plugins with lowest cpu/gpu/ram utilization?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Best Win 10 Browser + security/anti-spy/mal/adware plugins with lowest cpu/gpu/ram utilization?: There's two things that I prioritize when using internet web browsers. That is I want peace of mind from spyware/adware/malware/etc. I also want as low of cpu, gpu, and ram utilization as possible as well. Right now I'm using Chrome (yeah yeah I know) with UblockOrigin,...
  6. Edge (on Win ten) is already the best browser for most users.

in Browsers and Email
    Edge (on Win ten) is already the best browser for most users.: It just is and it hasn't been one year since the stable release. Some people always have an axe to grind against windows default browser - they can move to edge train or keep using an inferior product. 164206
  7. Best Browser

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Best Browser: I am between Microsoft Edge Chromium, Opera and Vivaldi. Which browser is the best for Windows 10 and it has a ad - blocker system as good as Brave's? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/best-browser/29e7e214-8814-49c7-87c3-bf7cc872da45
  8. Best Vivaldi Browser Tips and Tricks

in Windows 10 News
    Best Vivaldi Browser Tips and Tricks: [ATTACH]Vivaldi browser is one of those browsers which offers excellent privacy controls and customization. In this post, we are sharing some essential tips and tricks […] This article Best Vivaldi Browser Tips and Tricks first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com. read more...
  9. What's the best browser to sync with windows 10 and Android?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    What's the best browser to sync with windows 10 and Android?: I'm looking for a browser that's privacy oriented but is also pretty fast and doesn't kill my ram. submitted by /u/jonafamjoesta [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/glk4cq/whats_the_best_browser_to_sync_with_windows_10/
  10. Best browser for Win10 in terms of managing / copying bookmarks?

in Browsers and Email
    Best browser for Win10 in terms of managing / copying bookmarks?: Hi. I truly miss IE especially when it comes to managing bookmarks. With IE you can easily view, identify and manage all your bookmarks in the User / Favorites folder. You can open these links or save them to a disk or flash drive. Is there any supported browser that offers...