Windows 10: Best Browser

Discus and support Best Browser in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; May I ask opinions please. What is the best browser to use or is it just a choice up to the user? Thanks Ben 64356 Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by Ben Daniels, Sep 20, 2016.

1. Best Browser

May I ask opinions please. What is the best browser to use or is it just a choice up to the user?
    Thanks
    Ben

:)

Ben Daniels, Sep 20, 2016
  2. ng85---01 Win User

Best Browser?

Bolt support has been withdrawn by the application developers. This is the reason you cannot download it.

Try opera mini or Nokia Browser. You can download both from the Nokia store. You will need to login with the sameuser id & password that you used here.

ng85---01, Sep 20, 2016
  3. Fender77---01, Sep 20, 2016
  4. Edwin New Member

Best Browser

Firefox!
    The User always has a choice! *Wink

Edwin, Sep 20, 2016
  5. Jeddie Win User
    A very similar question was raised a short while ago.
    Edge or Chrome??

Some very good replies.

Jeddie, Sep 20, 2016
  6. BunnyJ New Member
    Today it's hard to find a truly bad browser. The big names like FF, Chrome will do the job for most users.

BunnyJ, Sep 20, 2016
  7. Firefox, the add on's are endless. You can make it the way you like it.

COMPUTIAC Guest, Sep 20, 2016
  8. simrick Win User

Best Browser

Spoken like a true modder! *Wink
    *Ditto

simrick, Sep 20, 2016
  9. HRC
    HRC Win User
    IE always did the job for me.

10. seattle Win User
    Whatever browser you get used to I suppose. I avoid MS browsers where possible. I like Chrome and therefore that's what I'm used to. I actually use Cortana sometimes so Edge gets used by necessity. Otherwise it's all Chrome for me. If I started to have issues with Chrome I would go with Firefox I suppose.

seattle, Sep 20, 2016
  11. Chrome for me!
    All the add-ons and extensions (Evernote, Lastpass, Pocket etc) sync between my desktop pc and my chromebook.
    My wife uses Firefox on the pc with her own add-ons.
    It just works that way for us.

Cornishman, Sep 20, 2016
  12. CountMike New Member
    Another voice for FF and it's derivatives.

CountMike, Sep 20, 2016
  13. Best Browser

best browser? thats a difficult question. its btwn FF, opera, chrome , brave and vivaldi. not all browsers are created equal. which ones are more reliable ? which ones consume more or less resources? which ones have the best features? so many unanswered questions. i can tell you, FF, opera doesnt show clear images while on youtube. but chrome does. sometimes while on chrome, most images on forums dont load very well. i didnt include edge because i have ongoing conflicts. the bottem line is, ill go with chrome for now.

Pathfinder, Sep 20, 2016
  14. altae Win User
    I'm switching back and forth between Firefox and Vivaldi. Firefox is has majored over years. Vivaldi on the other hand has a fresh and really nice design and great usability but still lacks a few features (e.g. synchronization between different machines) that currently keep me from Replacing Firefox. But I definitely recommend trying Vivaldi. It gets better with every release.

altae, Sep 22, 2016
  15. matfx Win User
    Hi,

Firefox user since 2005, i don't think will use any other browser in the near future.

matfx, Sep 22, 2016
Thema:

Best Browser

1. Best Browser - Similar Threads - Best Browser

2. Windows 10’s Edge remains the best browser when it comes to power efficiency

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10’s Edge remains the best browser when it comes to power efficiency: Microsoft has admitted that EdgeHTML rendering engine will be discontinued and the rebuilt Windows 10’s Edge browser will use Chromium source codes. Microsoft’s Edge brand is not going anywhere and the company isn’t planning to give up on its typical Edge marketing push. The...
  3. Best Browser for Windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Best Browser for Windows 10: Which is the best browser for Windows 10? Moved from: Windows / Windows 10 / Install & upgrade https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-winapps-appscat_productivity/best-browser-for-windows-10/ea51860b-98a4-4595-925f-ae305c367b5d
  4. Fastest and best browser with superlative features you will like 2018 (win xp and 7 and 8...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Fastest and best browser with superlative features you will like 2018 (win xp and 7 and 8...: [ATTACH] Goodbye Google Chrome and other slow browsers Web browser Chedot browser new Fast browser supports the download of music and videos directly and is designed to a somewhat similar Google Chrome It contains all the features also, where you can browse more than......
  5. Best Browser & Configuration for Banking?

in Browsers and Email
    Best Browser & Configuration for Banking?: I've just uninstalled Kaspersky Total Security so I can no longer use the Safe Money browser feature. What's the best way to configure Chrome for safe online banking or are there more secure browsers I should consider? 98874
  6. What's the current thinking/best practice for browser file cleanup.

in Browsers and Email
    What's the current thinking/best practice for browser file cleanup.: I see the AU brings the option of deleting temp files in Edge whenever the browser is closed. This is something I used to do with IE but with Ten and Edge that option has not been available until now. I wondered what the latest thinking is on whether its a good idea to...
  7. Best Browser

in Browsers and Email
    Best Browser: Since this forum needs some activity, thought I would make a post. *Smile The following is an excerpt from a lengthy article on ZDNet. The complete article gives more detail on browsers and tests performed, though not in a reader-friendly format, imo. What does...
  8. Best alternate browser in 10, Firefox or Chrome?

in Browsers and Email
    Best alternate browser in 10, Firefox or Chrome?: Finally managed to get 10 up and running today! Yipee! The first thing I did was try Edge and I'm not impressed. So I've switched back to Chrome and it seems to be ok. I went with Chrome mainly for Chrometana. How is Firefox working for people in 10, and is there anything...
  9. View Poll Results: What browser do you like best?

in Windows 10 News
    View Poll Results: What browser do you like best?: In our tests of Chrome, Edge, Firefox, IE and Opera, the worst web browser for Windows 10 was easy to spot: Internet Explorer 11. But the best choice? That depends. On earlier versions of Windows, the best browser you can run today is clearly Google Chrome. But, what about...
  10. What's the best and worst browser for Windows 10?

in Windows 10 News
    What's the best and worst browser for Windows 10?: Here's a question that faces every Windows 10 user: do you download a third-party browser or stick with the Internet Explorer and Edge browsers that Microsoft has provided? The browsers In this test, we have taken five browsers - Chrome (v51.0), Opera (v38), Firefox...