Windows 10: Best Browser

Discus and support Best Browser in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; Hi, I toned Edge all the way down to nothing *Smile Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by torre, Feb 21, 2018.

1. Best Browser

Hi,
    I toned Edge all the way down to nothing *Smile

ThrashZone, Feb 22, 2018

2. Hi,
    I suppose Palemoon is my favorite but have been using Firefox on my local newpaper website because it stops the site from auto refreshing the site has bad traits when it refreshes.

ThrashZone, Feb 22, 2018
  3. I totally Agree.

Josey Wales, Feb 22, 2018
  4. Helmut Win User

Best Browser

Indeed and that is exactly what I have done primarily the Mail App which I use a awful lot more than Edge but the UWP Appsy nature is applicable to both.
    It is not just me that has pointed this out before, many have done so, for some time, but it all seems to fall on deaf ears.

MS appears to have taken the route of having UWP appsy stuff. A small proportion of users admittedly do actually like such Apps but a lot more want half decent desktop Applications designed with a degree of common sense, not some vacuous designer philosophy.

Helmut, Feb 22, 2018
  5. CountMike New Member
    CountMike, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Best Browser

1. Best Browser - Similar Threads - Best Browser

2. Efficiency Mode has made all browsers very slow to use. Is this is the best way to save the...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Efficiency Mode has made all browsers very slow to use. Is this is the best way to save the...: Windows tells me that they've started a great initiative to save the environment by putting unneeded tasks in efficiency mode. So all of us users can feel great about using a little less energy than we would have.The only problem is that I've only seen efficiency mode working...
  3. Efficiency Mode has made all browsers very slow to use. Is this is the best way to save the...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Efficiency Mode has made all browsers very slow to use. Is this is the best way to save the...: Windows tells me that they've started a great initiative to save the environment by putting unneeded tasks in efficiency mode. So all of us users can feel great about using a little less energy than we would have.The only problem is that I've only seen efficiency mode working...
  4. Best Privacy browsers for Windows 11/10 PC

in Windows 10 News
    Best Privacy browsers for Windows 11/10 PC: [ATTACH]Which you’re the default web browser on your PC? Is that safe? Are you sure about privacy and safety? Today in this post, we will talk about the best privacy browsers for Windows 11/10 PC. While the popular web browsers, Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, and Microsoft...
  5. Best Win 10 Browser + security/anti-spy/mal/adware plugins with lowest cpu/gpu/ram utilization?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Best Win 10 Browser + security/anti-spy/mal/adware plugins with lowest cpu/gpu/ram utilization?: There's two things that I prioritize when using internet web browsers. That is I want peace of mind from spyware/adware/malware/etc. I also want as low of cpu, gpu, and ram utilization as possible as well. Right now I'm using Chrome (yeah yeah I know) with UblockOrigin,...
  6. Edge (on Win ten) is already the best browser for most users.

in Browsers and Email
    Edge (on Win ten) is already the best browser for most users.: It just is and it hasn't been one year since the stable release. Some people always have an axe to grind against windows default browser - they can move to edge train or keep using an inferior product. 164206
  7. Best Browser

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Best Browser: I am between Microsoft Edge Chromium, Opera and Vivaldi. Which browser is the best for Windows 10 and it has a ad - blocker system as good as Brave's? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/best-browser/29e7e214-8814-49c7-87c3-bf7cc872da45
  8. Best Vivaldi Browser Tips and Tricks

in Windows 10 News
    Best Vivaldi Browser Tips and Tricks: [ATTACH]Vivaldi browser is one of those browsers which offers excellent privacy controls and customization. In this post, we are sharing some essential tips and tricks […] This article Best Vivaldi Browser Tips and Tricks first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com. read more...
  9. What's the best browser to sync with windows 10 and Android?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    What's the best browser to sync with windows 10 and Android?: I'm looking for a browser that's privacy oriented but is also pretty fast and doesn't kill my ram. submitted by /u/jonafamjoesta [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/glk4cq/whats_the_best_browser_to_sync_with_windows_10/
  10. Best browser for Win10 in terms of managing / copying bookmarks?

in Browsers and Email
    Best browser for Win10 in terms of managing / copying bookmarks?: Hi. I truly miss IE especially when it comes to managing bookmarks. With IE you can easily view, identify and manage all your bookmarks in the User / Favorites folder. You can open these links or save them to a disk or flash drive. Is there any supported browser that offers...