Windows 10: Best clipboard manager

Discus and support Best clipboard manager in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; It is clipboard master.Only this software has autocopy feature by which text selected will be automatically copied and one can paste it by clicking... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by khari55, Feb 11, 2019.

1. khari55 Win User

Best clipboard manager

It is clipboard master.Only this software has autocopy feature by which text selected will be automatically copied and one can paste it by clicking middle button of mouse.A feature missing in many other clipboard software's

It has a multi-clipboard that you can also use to access previous copies. Clipboard Master stores up to 10,000 entries.Text, images, files and folders that you copy in Windows or a Windows program are automatically added to the Clipboard Master multi-clipboard. The new entry is always added to the top of the list.

----------------------

After you install this, go to settings and click extended view,then select autocopy and enable -- activate autocopy and then configure it and see for Program related settings.
    Now in the left side,select global in mouse and enable middle click there.

Other similar apps i tested are -- copyQ,clip angel,clip watch,winclipper,arsclip,,remembr,101 clips,tenclips

:)

khari55, Feb 11, 2019
  2. Anne Ros Win User

clipboard

Hi Randy,

This might be possible if there is an option from the app to copy the file path of each clipboards. As per our research, the clipboard manager lets you copy texts but not images. We suggest checking the functionalities of the clipboard manager and contacting
    the app developer directly to have better assistance on how copy the clipboards.

Let us know if you need anything else. We're here to help.

Anne Ros, Feb 11, 2019
  3. Andre Da Costa, Feb 11, 2019
  4. Best clipboard manager

clipboard

I just downloaded clipboard to my windows 10 desktop computer. I took a screenshot and opened clipboard but can't figure out how to view it. Is there a step by step tutorial on how to use clipboard? There are only two settings with no directions on how
    to use them. I thought if I save something to clipboard it would be there when I opened the app as it was in windows 7 and XP. All I am getting is a black and orange screen with a clipboard in the middle. I don't want to share I just want to open what I've
    copied to it.......

Yvonne29UJ, Feb 11, 2019
Thema:

Best clipboard manager

1. Best clipboard manager - Similar Threads - Best clipboard manager

2. How to search in Windows 11 clipboard manager

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to search in Windows 11 clipboard manager: I feel dumb to ask this, but how the hell can I search in the clipboard history? Recent stuff -> has a search barEmojis -> has a search barGIF -> has a search barClipboard history -> no search bar. Is this normal behavior?...
  3. [Clipboard] Some of these settings are managed by your organisation.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    [Clipboard] Some of these settings are managed by your organisation.: Hi All,How can I regain access to my clipboard? I'm logged into my personal Microsoft account, on my PC.I'm also logged into some Microsoft apps with my university Microsoft account, I'm not sure if this is the issue, but I don't get why I'm not able to access MY...
  4. [Clipboard] Some of these settings are managed by your organisation.

[Clipboard] Some of these settings are managed by your organisation.: Hi All,How can I regain access to my clipboard? I'm logged into my personal Microsoft account, on my PC.I'm also logged into some Microsoft apps with my university Microsoft account, I'm not sure if this is the issue, but I don't get why I'm not able to access MY...
  5. clipboard settings hidden or managed by admin

in Windows 10 Customization
    clipboard settings hidden or managed by admin: I can't use the Clipboard shortcut, Windows key + VThe clipboard settings state "some of these settings are hidden or managed by organization.I am the pc admin...
  6. clipboard some settings are managed by your organization

in Windows 10 Customization
    clipboard some settings are managed by your organization: clipboard some settings are managed by your organization https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/clipboard-some-settings-are-managed-by-your/44c431ba-90da-413b-96a5-ba96b538cd7d
  7. Best windows manager for Windows 10?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Best windows manager for Windows 10?: I'm looking to to replace my dual-display set-up with a single large 4K display. Window management is easy with multiple displays, but I have no experience with large displays and I foresee trouble. Windows 10 features some very basic window management tools (window snapping)...
  8. Why Is Ditto Clipboard Manager So Big?

Why Is Ditto Clipboard Manager So Big?: Hi all, just a quick question, I have been using the Ditto Clipboard Manager program for a while now. I was noticing under the uninstall apps section that the size of Ditto is 440mb. Is that correct? For a clipboard app? Could someone that is using Ditto please check and see...
  9. Windows Clipboard Manager Tips and Tricks

in Windows 10 News
    Windows Clipboard Manager Tips and Tricks: [ATTACH] The Windows Clipboard is central to a lot of things, but it quietly works in the background. In fact, the very Copy & Paste operations are carried out with the use of Windows Clipboard. In some sense the Windows native [...] This post Windows Clipboard Manager Tips...
  10. Recomended Clipboard Manager

Recomended Clipboard Manager: Does anyone have experience with any apps for the above? I used Costal Clips with XP but not upgraded since 2007. Main se is to save multiple "copy" items and paste selectively as required. 66841