Windows 10: Best CPU for LGA775 for an Intel Q35 Express chipset?

Discus and support Best CPU for LGA775 for an Intel Q35 Express chipset? in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi, I just got for free a Dell OptiPlex 755, which has an Intel Q35 Express chipset and a Intel 2 Core E6750 (PLGA775). I want to replace the HDD with... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by rambomhtri, Sep 24, 2019.

1. Best CPU for LGA775 for an Intel Q35 Express chipset?

Hi, I just got for free a Dell OptiPlex 755, which has an Intel Q35 Express chipset and a Intel 2 Core E6750 (PLGA775). I want to replace the HDD with an SSD ($20), put a nVIDIA GeForce GT 710 ($20) so I have a proper GPU and an HDMI output and finally I'd like to upgrade noticeably the CPU.

I'm looking for something I can buy for $20 and that noticeably improves the PC capabilities. I think that what really impacts the normal day to day task is a better single thread performance, since heavy multi-core tasks are not that common.

I've read that you can't just plug in any LGA775 CPU, that you have to look what your MoBo can support. I don't know where to look to check what my MoBo can or can't support.

:)

rambomhtri, Sep 24, 2019

2. Best CPU for LGA775 for an Intel Q35 Express chipset?

Really?

Best CPU for LGA775 for an Intel Q35 Express chipset? [​IMG]

muchomurka, Sep 24, 2019
  3. Best CPU for LGA775 for an Intel Q35 Express chipset?

Different mobos with the same chipset may have different abilities.

Best CPU for LGA775 for an Intel Q35 Express chipset? [​IMG]

muchomurka, Sep 24, 2019
  4. Best CPU for LGA775 for an Intel Q35 Express chipset?

Best CPU for LGA775 for an Intel Q35 Express chipset?

What do you mean? Yes, I did, I simply typed the info instead of putting a snapshot of it. What's the problem?

rambomhtri, Sep 24, 2019
Thema:

Best CPU for LGA775 for an Intel Q35 Express chipset?

1. Best CPU for LGA775 for an Intel Q35 Express chipset? - Similar Threads - Best CPU LGA775

2. intel g41 express chipset new driver graphics media accelerator or driver

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    intel g41 express chipset new driver graphics media accelerator or driver: I HAVE WINDOWS 10 64BIT AND I HAVE PROBLEMS ABOUT INTEL G41 EXPRESS CHIPSET MY DRIVER VERSION DATE IS 2011 GRAPHICS MEDIA ACCELERATOR SO THAT OLD VERSION MY PC PERFOMANCE IS MEDIUM LOW CAN ANYONE SHARE NEW INTEL G41 EXPRESS CHIPSET DRIVER WITH GRAPHICS MEDIA ACCELERATOR OR...
  3. Chipset Q35 and Xeon

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Chipset Q35 and Xeon: Sorry I forgot, I explain, I have a motherboard with a Q35 chipset and I know it is not compatible with the Xeones 5xxxx, unfortunately I bought a modified X5460 for socket 775, I am trying to mount something good with my little budget, well the problem is that they say that...
  4. Intel G41 Express Chipset Windows 10 Driver from Microsoft Catalog

Intel G41 Express Chipset Windows 10 Driver from Microsoft Catalog: Dear Friends I have a desktop PC with Intel G41 Express Chipset Motherboard. I need to install Windows 10 and I want to ask you if someone has used the following Graphics Drivers : https://www.catalog.update.microsoft.com/Search.aspx?q=G41%20Express%20Chipset The .cab...
  5. Oldies: what is best Display Driver & Setting for Q35 chipset E8400?

Oldies: what is best Display Driver & Setting for Q35 chipset E8400?: I have several HP and one Dell with the Q35 chipset and E8400 C2D, and only one of them ever 'looked' decent via onboard graphics on an average monitor. Another serves as a workstation in kitchen, with a Radeon 5450 card SSD lots of mem, looks terrific thanks to the card, and...
  6. Intel® 82945G Express Chipset driver for Windows 10

Intel® 82945G Express Chipset driver for Windows 10: Intel discontinued the support for 82945G Express Chipset, so my display on Windows 10 is not proper. Is there any other option for me to try to overcome the situation? Thanks in advance....
  7. Need Graphics Driver for Mobile Intel 945GM Express Chipset Family

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Need Graphics Driver for Mobile Intel 945GM Express Chipset Family: Hello everyone, I need to install the graphics driver, "Mobile Intel 945GM Express Chipset Family (WDDM)" for Windows 10, but I can't find any drivers supporting Windows 10. Can anyone help me in choosing the correct driver to work with Windows 10 Pro (32-bit)? 39322
  8. Any Intel G41 Express Chipset MODDED DRIVER please?

Any Intel G41 Express Chipset MODDED DRIVER please?: Any Intel G41 Express Chipset MODDED DRIVER please? I need a little bit more performance out of this 36682
  9. Is Intel HD Graphics Family better than Intel G41 express chipset?

Is Intel HD Graphics Family better than Intel G41 express chipset?: Is Intel HD Graphics Family better than Intel G41 express chipset? The name is only Intel HD Graphics Family there isnt a number after it in dxdiag 30894
  10. Black Screen after login- Intel Q35

Black Screen after login- Intel Q35: My HP dc7800 slim line machine (no additional slot to put a new Video card into the machine) running Windows 7 Pro 32bit automatically updated to Windows 10 and everything went fine. However, after the upgrade the machine I see the screen where I can log in but after that...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. nu vot