Windows 10: Best deal for a gaming pc?

Discus and support Best deal for a gaming pc? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Im looking for a gaming pc for around £400. Im thinking this is a good deal at the moment, what would you say? PC: i7 3770 16Gb DDR3 2Tb HDD Nvidia... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Josbeph, Nov 20, 2018.

1. Josbeph Win User

Best deal for a gaming pc?

Josbeph, Nov 20, 2018

2. pc gaming HELLO

Hi Robert,

To help you with your concern, we suggest that you perform the steps below:

• Sign out your account from the game.
    • Restart your computer.
    • Run the troubleshooter for Windows apps by clicking this
      link
    • Sign in your account and check it.

If the steps above do not work, we recommend getting in touch with the game developer to get the missing item you’ve purchased. Click this
    link to contact the game developer.

Keep us posted.

Wilfred Mac, Nov 20, 2018
  3. 20mmrain Win User
    Comfortably PC gaming from the couch suggestions.

Well guys I would like to hear some good suggestions for comfortably PC gaming from the couch. I have searched this forum and others and I can't believe that in 2014 there is still not a good way of doing this.

So please whether your suggestion is an Xbox controller, flat portable table top, or you have pictures of a custom design.... Shoot over your suggestions. Because PC gaming comfortably from the couch is on my new years resolution list. I will find away to do it this year.

Thanks.

20mmrain, Nov 20, 2018
  4. Best deal for a gaming pc?

PC Build Steps

Ok just because I like steps i am going to create some steps. Please give me the stamp of approval/disapproval
    • Install system in case
      • Remember to connect SSD and optical to same SATA ports on motherboard
    • Turn on PC
    • setup HDD
    • run blend test in prime95 for 30-60 min
      • run realtemp at the same time
    • While in Prime95 test
      • if CPU goes above 70c in RealTemp, I have a leaky CPU
      • if my system locks up or blue screens, there is an instability in the system somewhere
      • if my system does not lock up or blue screen, my CPU is not damaged and I am in the clear!
    What do you guys think??

anandsap123, Nov 20, 2018
Thema:

Best deal for a gaming pc?

1. Best deal for a gaming pc? - Similar Threads - Best deal gaming

2. How to configure the best FPS settings for gaming on a PC

in Windows 10 News
    How to configure the best FPS settings for gaming on a PC: [ATTACH]FPS or Frames Per Second denotes the number of images a CPU is able to display on the screen in one second. The term FPS not only applies to video games but also to videos. The high FPS means more images are displayed on the screen in one second, which smoothens the...
  3. Best Free Steam Games for Windows PC

in Windows 10 News
    Best Free Steam Games for Windows PC: [ATTACH]If you are a gamer, I am pretty sure that you are not oblivious to the Steam platform. It is a wonderland for gamers as it stores a lot of great games. However, a general perception is that Steam all the games on Steam are paid, which is far from the truth, there are...
  4. i want to claim deals on xbox game pass on pc but they wont load

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    i want to claim deals on xbox game pass on pc but they wont load: for whatever reasonthe deals just say because of a problem u cant acces this deal now please try again later. its been 2 days and its still there ive tried re-installing and restarting my pc but for whatever reason its only on my acc not on my brothers on there its fine...
  5. Best deal on Office 365?

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Best deal on Office 365?: So I had a student license for Office 365 and I think it's expired now. What's the best deal on full version of Office 365? I saw the normal yearly price of $99, so is office always going to be a yearly paid subscription? 168766
  6. Which is the best RAM for a gaming PC

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Which is the best RAM for a gaming PC: I am planning to build a gaming PC I want RGB rams. Which are some coolest rams available in market [India] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/which-is-the-best-ram-for-a-gaming-pc/728a94e3-d7b7-4ffe-b95e-68c120b39c02
  7. Best free games for old PC

Best free games for old PC: Hi. I have an old pc with an Intel Core 2 Duo 1.83GHz, 3GB RAM and Intel GMA 950 graphics; and a laptop with Intel Atom Z3736F, 2GB RAM and Intel HD 400 I have a problem with Steam games on my PC (textures arn't loading) so I can't use it. I need free games that will run on...
  8. Whats the best way to deal with bad sectors in hard drive?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Whats the best way to deal with bad sectors in hard drive?: My hard drive used to have a bit of freeze on opening some of the files so I decided to run a chkdsk /f via CMD. That converted my disc to dynamic somehow and it wouldnt even let me boot to windows. Anyway after installing EaseUS partition master I was able to turn my hard...
  9. Best Golf Game for pc windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Best Golf Game for pc windows 10: Dear all, I am after a good realistic golf game for windows 10, Can any one help? regards 67722
  10. Best deals of the day not nessesarily for 10

Best deals of the day not nessesarily for 10: Bill @A Guy posted this one, Thanks Bill *Biggrin Only 24 hours left, PowerISO full for free PowerISO 6.0 for Free 3 days left - Windows 7 Help Forums 4278