Windows 10: Best duplicate photo removal tool

Discus and support Best duplicate photo removal tool in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; What is the best rule people have found for removing duplicate photos from windows OneDrive and This computer?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by wrkeen, Nov 28, 2020.

1. wrkeen Win User

Best duplicate photo removal tool

What is the best rule people have found for removing duplicate photos from windows OneDrive and This computer?

:)

wrkeen, Nov 28, 2020
  2. Nikhar_K Win User

Removing duplicate photos from Microsoft Photos

Hi Tony,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

Deleting photos from Microsoft Photos will delete the files from the original location. However, Microsoft Photos will only display the photos from the folders that are added to Photos application. You can remove the folders from Microsoft Photos that
    you don’t want. Follow the steps mentioned below:

1. Open Microsoft Photos app.
    2. Click on the Ellipsis on the top right corner of the window and click on
      Settings.
    3. Under Sources, remove the folder that has duplicate photos by clicking on
      X.

To remove the duplicate photos from the computer, please navigate to the location where the photos are saved and then you can delete the photos are duplicate.

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Nikhar_K, Nov 28, 2020
  3. BulldogXX Win User
    identify duplicate photos

To remove the duplicates:

1. Right-click on a duplicate photo.
    2. A context menu will open
    3. Click on Delete.
    4. The file will be sent to the Recycle Bin.

BulldogXX, Nov 28, 2020
  4. Rohn007 Win User

Rohn007, Nov 28, 2020
Thema:

1. Best duplicate photo removal tool - Similar Threads - Best duplicate photo

2. BEST DUPLICATE DOWNLOADS

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BEST DUPLICATE DOWNLOADS: WHAT IS THE BEST APP OR SOFTWARE TO DOWNLOAD FOR FINDING DUPLICATE FILES AND PHOTOS FOR WINDOWS 11 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/best-duplicate-downloads/d88c02c1-57a6-4df7-a444-3ecd1da1a698
  3. remove duplicate photos

in Windows 10 Gaming
    remove duplicate photos: How do I remove duplicate photos? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/remove-duplicate-photos/e4a289b1-8239-4bd8-8cd8-f5d0e2d7ae96
  4. remove duplicate photos

remove duplicate photos: How do I remove duplicate photos? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/remove-duplicate-photos/e4a289b1-8239-4bd8-8cd8-f5d0e2d7ae96
  5. Best software to remove duplicate files

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Best software to remove duplicate files: Hi there,First time posting... wondering if anyone had recommendations of an app or software that will allow me to search for duplicate files. I have lots of images and files and they need a mega sort!Thank you in advanceAmina...
  6. Best software / method of removing duplicate files

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Best software / method of removing duplicate files: So I want to clean out my family’s Photo folder on our hard drive, mainly by removing duplicate photos from multiple imports over the years. However, there are over 1000 files in the folder, and there’s no way I’m sifting through all of those, so I went online to find a “file...
  7. Best Duplicate Photo Free App?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Best Duplicate Photo Free App?: Trying to delete some duplicate photos on my CPU. What's the best free app to use that will delete a lot at a time. I tried a few apps, but then they want me to upgrade in order to delete more than 10 photos. Just wondering. Any help is appreciative. Thanks! submitted by...
  8. remove duplicate photos

remove duplicate photos: How do I remove duplicate photos from my computer. I'm on Windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/remove-duplicate-photos/c74792c1-cfd3-4e0f-853b-9a35905be29d
  9. Removing duplicate image files. 1-Tools already in Windows 10? 2-Best software?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Removing duplicate image files. 1-Tools already in Windows 10? 2-Best software?: 1-Tools already in Windows 10? 2-Best software? I need a method or tool to find duplicate image files and decide which to remove. Ideally by image name across several folder trees on one drive and also to find image files that are duplicates even if not with the same file...
  10. Removing duplicate photos from Microsoft Photos

Removing duplicate photos from Microsoft Photos: I have been using microsoft photos for a cuple years to quickly and easily upload photos from my camera to my computer , once in microsoft photos i upload the photos to a file on my computers harddrive i created . I noticed the files still on microsoft photos and in my file i...