Windows 10: Best Email App

Discus and support Best Email App in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; I've used Windows 10 mail app since the beginning. Recently I've had a lot more spam then usual due to the holidays. I've set my virus protection... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by msny, Dec 23, 2017.

1. msny Win User

Best Email App

I've used Windows 10 mail app since the beginning.

Recently I've had a lot more spam then usual due to the holidays.
    I've set my virus protection on emails to a higher level and that has helped.

But still, I'm looking for a more feature filled email program with better options all around.
    Free would be nice, but if there is something worth the cost, I'd pay for it.

Any suggestions appreciated.
    Have a Merry Christmas everyone! *Smile

:)

2. Facebook app and Nokia email app for Nokia N95 8gb

Snaptu = best facebook app for your phone

Nokia Messaging email = (in my opinion) best email app.

phonehacker, Dec 23, 2017
  3. jekiboi20 Win User
    share by whatsapp removed?

Hi ffddoo,

It is best to confirm this with the developer of the Whatsapp app. You can email them at *** Email address is removed for privacy ***

jekiboi20, Dec 23, 2017
  4. kipper Win User

Best Email App

Thunderbird is hard-to-beat email client......Free is nice also....

kipper, Dec 23, 2017
  5. MrHudson Win User
    You need to be careful what you click on. there are some you can click on that sell your info to 3rd parties and there it is, a whole lot of spam.
    My mother entered that Publisher Clearinghouse, now her mailbox is full of junk mail.

MrHudson, Dec 23, 2017
  6. msny Win User
    Thanks looks like a winner!

7. JohnBurns Win User
    JohnBurns, Dec 24, 2017
  8. kipper Win User

Best Email App

Yeah, I too used eM Client for a couple years......main problem I had or have with it is the way they trap their users. eM Client can import from most other mail file types, but if you want to get out, it will only export to eml files with one file for every email. You will have to go through every one of your folders and sub folder separately, convert all the emails to eml files, then manually recreate the folder structure, and batch import each folder separately. Not surprisingly, eM client does not tell you about this until you are trying to move to another email client.

Now, having said that......if you only have 1 or 2 email addresses to track then the free version of eM Client is a viable client. However, if you track more than 2 email address and think you might want to use another email client in the future you might want to avoid eM Client and save yourself a great deal of time and frustration in the future.......

Just my opinion, good luck with which ever client you decide to go with.....

kipper, Dec 24, 2017
  9. I wonder, what features would that be? I use email client to open/send emails and that is it. I use POP Peeper Free, I have not found anything better in years and definitely not safer (opening emails in plain text by default/doubleclick for HTML).

TairikuOkami, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Best Email App

1. Best Email App - Similar Threads - Best Email App

2. Best performance for apps

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Best performance for apps: How do I add apps to graphics settings for best performance. I recently tried adding CSGO, but when I search desktop apps I cant find it, but when I manually type in CSGO and add it to highest performance it disappears when I open settings again?...
  3. Best performance for apps

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Best performance for apps: How do I add apps to graphics settings for best performance. I recently tried adding CSGO, but when I search desktop apps I cant find it, but when I manually type in CSGO and add it to highest performance it disappears when I open settings again?...
  4. Best performance for apps

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Best cleanup app

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Best cleanup app: Is there a better general freeware cleanup tool, before shutting down, than Glary Utilites? I use the Glary "Scan for issues" option. Followed by "Clean event viewer" desktop exe. 179857
  6. Best cleanup app

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Best cleanup app: Is there a better general freeware cleanup tool, before shutting down, than Glary Utilites? I use the Glary "Scan for issues" option. Followed by "Clean event viewer" desktop exe. 179857
  7. The best tool to send thousands of emails

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    The best tool to send thousands of emails: For employees in the field of e-marketing I give you the best tool to send thousands of emails http://shortadz.net/VX2y
  8. Best Multi-User Email App?

in Browsers and Email
    Best Multi-User Email App?: Hello. I am looking for an email app that will support 2 users, each with 2 different email accounts (one gmail and one outlook account each). Ideally they would like to use a single email program for both of them but would like separate inboxes for each person. So,...
  9. Best Email to use with Edge

in Browsers and Email
    Best Email to use with Edge: Just survived a really bad hack on AT&T/Yahoo email so I'm* looking for the best email to use with Edge.* An email app that is clean but very functional.* That is one of the reasons I really like Edge. I do have one major question before I close. Is there any method to...
  10. What is the best email to have?

in Browsers and Email
    What is the best email to have?: What is the best email to have? My provider screw my email up so I'm asking what would the be the best email to have no matter what provider you have? 80967