Windows 10: Best explorer.exe alternatives?

Discus and support Best explorer.exe alternatives? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; better if they're open. submitted by /u/yotalorenzo [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/yotalorenzo, Aug 18, 2020.

1. Best explorer.exe alternatives?

/u/yotalorenzo, Aug 18, 2020

2. Internet Explorer Pop-Up invisible in Desktop

Thank you for the update, David. For further troubleshooting, we would like to know if Internet Explorer appears in Task Manager even without starting Internet Explorer or it appears and remains in Task Manager after opening and closing Internet Explorer?

If after opening Internet Explorer and it appears and remains in the Task Manager, we suggest opening Internet Explorer without add-ons and see if the issue persists. Kindly follow the steps below:

• Right-click the Start button (lower-left corner) in Windows, and click
      Run.
    Alternatively, you can press the Windows logo key and the R key on your keyboard.

• In the Run box, type iexplore.exe -extoff
      and press Enter.

If doing the steps above eliminates the issue, then we suggest following this
    article
    for you to be able to manage/disable add-ons that's causing the issue in Internet Explorer 11. Managing
    other versions are also available at the bottom of the article.

We will be waiting for your update.

Loreto Osa, Aug 18, 2020
  3. illimay Win User
    How do I expand the 'Recent' list in the File Explorer?

Thanks for an alternative suggestion.

Best explorer.exe alternatives? [​IMG]

I don't know what happened... but the list got longer for some reason. I didn't do anything special... but it just got longer

illimay, Aug 18, 2020
  4. BenyDMan Win User

Best explorer.exe alternatives?

BenyDMan, Aug 18, 2020
Thema:

Best explorer.exe alternatives?

1. Best explorer.exe alternatives? - Similar Threads - Best explorer exe

2. Best Twitter Alternatives that are popular

in Windows 10 News
    Best Twitter Alternatives that are popular: [IMG]Twitter – now rebranded as X – no doubt is a great platform that has been not only liked by millions of users but celebrities alike. However, using the same app for a long time period can make it boring, normal, hence, worry not. In this article, we’ll be seeing some of...
  3. What is the best alternative to the Microsoft Office package?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    What is the best alternative to the Microsoft Office package?: I need the Word and PowerPoint, but every time i install it, it demands product key. Is there any program package similar to the MS Office? submitted by /u/Nele2020 [link] [comments]...
  4. What is the best alternative to XYplorer? with cloud facility

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    What is the best alternative to XYplorer? with cloud facility: I need a file explorar for my windows10 really fed up with the integrated file explorar with no option to use the cloud disks. please suggest something useful submitted by /u/hard2resist [link] [comments]...
  5. Explorer,EXE

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Explorer,EXE: Please help me find a solution on this message; 'The group or resource is not in the correct state to perform the requested operation' Hoping someone has a simple solution, Thanks...
  6. Your Phone app or best alternative to Pushbullet

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Your Phone app or best alternative to Pushbullet: Hi, I've followed all the troubleshooting instructions from the Your Phone app trying to grant permission for PC and phone to access\exchange data, but nothing works. It just times out and asks me to resend. If I go to "get help" on the phone app, it leads me to download...
  7. Best alternative desktop email client

in Browsers and Email
    Best alternative desktop email client: Currently using Win Live Mail 2013 on desktop, but very buggy. Have tried Mail app in Win 10 but not as comprehensive as WinLiveMail Any suggestions for alternative stand alone desktop email client? *Smile 72169
  8. Best alternate browser in 10, Firefox or Chrome?

in Browsers and Email
    Best alternate browser in 10, Firefox or Chrome?: Finally managed to get 10 up and running today! Yipee! The first thing I did was try Edge and I'm not impressed. So I've switched back to Chrome and it seems to be ok. I went with Chrome mainly for Chrometana. How is Firefox working for people in 10, and is there anything...
  9. Recommendation for an alternative file explorer

Recommendation for an alternative file explorer: Hi All, Can anyone please give me a recommendation for an alternative file explorer. I have downloaded a trial version of xplorer2 and it seems quite good. Are their any alternatives? Thanks 66327
  10. Windows (File) explorer alternatives

Windows (File) explorer alternatives: Hi there are there any File explorer alternatives that can group and display files / directories easily in user selectable fields - for example here I've grouped them in alphabetical order with clear demarcations between each group. (Linux -- KDE file manager Dolphin)....